Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (45076 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ALVA001: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2015
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
lasisilukman2002@gmail.com
thanks in advance.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by fapfam(f): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2015
I'm interested,my e-mail address is mayowafadairo@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by rossi5(f): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
oyizarose@gmail.com.tnks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by tpwealth(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2015
t_tope@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by iloriolushola(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
olusholailori@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Teyuma85: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
abioyeptaiye@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ojeyi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
easypee:

@damiandammy, @jiggar, @hormordunneey, @Funkemmybee, @Excellergroup, @Prettiest2015.

Details have been sent to you all. Do use your PC to download. A mobile phone may not download it properly.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,
We help guide you to invest wisely.

Thanks!..
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by veekky: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Osikoveky@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
hesbead2012@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pls i need, poppywasiu2@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by donuba61: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chinweubaugwuanyi@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2015
donuba61:
Chinweubaugwuanyi@gmail.com

'Babatundey067, @adeekiti, @macroscopic, @ALVA001, @fapfam, @rossi5, @tpwealth, @iloriolushola, @Teyuma85, @veekky, @damilare2012, @poppywasiu, and @donuba61

Details have been sent to you all. If I miss anyone, kindly let me know. I hope you find them useful.

Good luck in your preparation.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Arthurpendragon: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2015
arthurzissman@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Owceebenodion: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Pls kindly send to bigharte21@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by lonngmann(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
niyiayodeji@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by LilyLuvSrk(f): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
lilyzgirl2010@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by daisyella: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Daisynuela@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Jimohsunday: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bf u know now dey will b sending things u did not bargain for into ur mail box
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jimohsunday:
Bf u know now dey will b sending things u did not bargain for into ur mail box

If you put a link directing people to where they can download the material, NairaLand will ban you for advertising your link. Hence I send via e-mail.

In the e-mail I send to them, I include web links to offers they can take up while waiting for a job.
There are data entry jobs people can do and make $5 or more a day just by typing or even reading/responding to e-mails on behalf of huge companies. Just google them; look for the ones that are free to register.

Create a PayPal account for free using your regular ATM card during registration. This is because most pay via PayPal. Some can wire via electronic transfer to your account. During registration, PayPal will verify your card/account by withdrawing $1.95 instantly from your card/bank and rerturning it back. This is to confirm they can pay to you when you want to withdraw. Once this test is ok and you are verified, just give out your PayPal email when you want to receive money. withdraw to your account anytime. Yes you can send and receive money via PayPal to your Nigerian bank account. You heard it from me!

I also advertise my website for those intersted in shares, etc. You want it you take it; you don't want it, you ignore it. Simple.

Many have benefited already.

Regards.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
daisyella:
Daisynuela@gmail.com

@Arthurpendragon, @Owceebenodion, @lonngmann, @LilyLuvSrk, and @daisyella

Check your e-mail. Details have been sent to you.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by iapaciolo: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
ispaciolo@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ezrabature123: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please send interview questns ezrabature123@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ACESON: 7:11am On Apr 09, 2015
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,

did u js receive money with ur nigerian paypal account..ow is that possible? I understand nigerians can only send money or make payments not receive... pls clarify.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by dharmieO: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2015
My email: edamilola50@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Golden75(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
belloibrahim415@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pls forward to this e-mail: yinkafalabake@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by kentochi(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Thanks
pls edit my mail.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2015
kentochi:
Tochi4edu190@gmail.com

@iapaciolo, @ezrabature123, @dharmieO, @Golden75, @Falabs, and @kentochi

Details have been sent to you.

Grab any of the opportunities in the e-mail as well if you choose.

Remain blessed,
...PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by uglychick(f): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Pls send to me:nonsobaby2009@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by mustang247: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2015
please m intrested. dosamuyimen@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nlevel(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2015
kalebsy2k7@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2015
onebunnesamuel@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.