Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari (38646 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Ladoja Dumps Jonathan, Campaigns Only For AP Candidates / ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Fortunate017(m): 7:17am On Feb 09, 2015
mrgreen4real:
PDP just loose one member because of this. I now decamped to APC. I don change cos we need a change.
No Enter market abeg.
Y dem loose you na Abeg as u dey Decamp to APC, tell them to tie you abeg.. cheesy
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Nicklaus(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Photos .
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Misogynist2014(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2015
6 wks is too long, but let us give them chance, at least we are expebting 'perfect peace and order.' It will only hurt PDP.
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by toyoutoyou: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2015
Nice one bro.That's a great observation and it will result to positive manifestation for Buhari.Jonathan will go back to Bayelsa,Fayose will be kept in Kirikiri,and all the major key players in Jonathan's evil administration will have their lives so miserable,and Nigerians will celebrate and rejoice for the effect of change that will come on Nigeria.God bless Nigeria,long live President Buhari.
bewla:
GEJ last campaign was held in Bayelsa
GMB last campaign will hold in Abuja
I can assume that both chose their May 29 final
destination.
# March4Buhari to March 28 the day to make
history happen!

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Clerverly: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
I love that design. Very creative. We nothing but brainy and intellectual being in APC.. Nigeria don better o!

Thanks dear! Na so we give them heart attack! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by klark3: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
If you can't get a job, try to have an office. What is MMG and MMB again? Nigerians and Obtaining By Tricks. Hiaaaan!
MMG-maga must give
MMB-maga must believe
As job no dey, wetin u say make boys do.
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by thaoriginator: 7:25am On Feb 09, 2015
Clerverly:

Thanks dear! Na so we give them heart attack! cheesy
Na so jare. God go punish dem very soon. Na u design am?

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by princespatience: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2015
studio14:
i want to see jonathan go down
the expectation of the wicked lik u shal be cut off.
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by tope3x(m): 7:26am On Feb 09, 2015
#March4Buhari is all I can type here....No Buhari,No Vote

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2015
studio14:
u may end up with heart attack.
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by danielmichael(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2015
studio14:
In yur dreams or in yur hell fire..
Which one
U no still undastand wad we kall PDP..
E go rilli open ya eyes on 28
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Clerverly: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
Na so jare. God go punish dem very soon. Na u design am?

No APCUk!

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2015
bewla:
GEJ last campaign was held in Bayelsa
GMB last campaign will hold in Abuja
I can assume that both chose their May 29 final
destination.
# March4Buhari to March 28 the day to make
history happen!
are u done.
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by drey076(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2015
March4buhari
We cant wait
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by thaoriginator: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2015
Clerverly:

No APCUk!
Ok. Shay dem get twitter or bbm
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by hedges007(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2015
Whom the gods wants to destroy, must first make mad

1 Share

Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by adeA1(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2015
Should the activities of the Bokoharam be curtained within this 6 weeks that PDPites av hands in their makings...
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by OLADD: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2015
Clerverly:
Group known as Mass Movement for Goodluck (MMG) that alleged to have worked for the President in the 2011 general elections, has dumped President Goodluck Jonathan for the All Progressives Congress (APC)‎ presidential candidate, gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and metamorphosed into Mass Movement for Buhari (MMB).

‎Addressing the Northwest members in Kaduna, the National Coordinator of MMB, Kenneth Ibe-Kalu said President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)’s failure to deliver on their electoral promises and good governance prompted their action.

According to the coordinator, the ‎PDP had failed to meet the yearning and aspiration of the citizens sequel to which the people are clamouring for change.

He, therefore, called on the good people clamouring for change to ‎ensure that they collect their Permanent Voters Cards (PVCs) which he said will be their voting power, just as he admonished the APC supporters to shun all forms of violence.

Responding after receiving the Northwest zone members into the ‎APC fold, Alhaji Abdulkadir commended their courage to join the change train, while assuring them that the APC government is the answer that will salvage the country from imminent collapse.

‎He urged them not to stop at just changing their nomenclature but to be proactive in the quest for change and spread the message to every nook and crannies of the country until the desired change is achieved.

“The PDP knows that their time is up and waiting only to hand over to an APC government come May, 29th, 2015, but let us not relent in sensitising people and be an ambassador of change in wherever we find ourselves.”

He also tasked them not to give in to any form of provocation by the PDP, while reiterating the need for them to shun any form of violence, remain calm and carry out their activities within the ambit of the law.

http://leadership.ng/news/410890/2015-polls-group-dumps-jonathan-buhari

Even if Jonathan's Campaign General decides to jump ship, one thing that remains sacrosanct is that Mohammadu Buhari WILL NEVER rule Nigeria again. I am 100% sure of that.
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by nagoma(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2015
sublimes:
Let them go! Who cares? GEJ all the way.

Every honest and sensible Nigerian is running away from the destructive and corrupt GEJ. Only hardened criminals like you will be left around him by March 2015.
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Saucekide25(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by phabulux: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2015
sublimes:
Let them go! Who cares? GEJ all the way.

Aren't you a grave-robber?

I'm sorry if I made a mistake, but, you could have fooled me. Your post made me think you can rob anything.
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by kate3: 7:47am On Feb 09, 2015
WAYO GROUP. NONENTITIES.
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2015
ebele! ebele!! ebele!!! how many times have I called you?as you have postponed this elections you have just helped the opposition party again..you just taking your own hands to rub mud on the clothes you just washed...anyway I won't be surprised if pej dumps you for APC..anyways change is all we need now..
vote buhari

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Forwetinnah: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Caricatures...they never supported him this year to start with so their endorsement or any hogwash coming from them is extremely very irrelevant
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Forwetinnah: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2015
nagoma:

Every honest and sensible Nigerian is running away from the destructive and corrupt GEJ. Only hardened criminals like you will be left around him by March 2015.

grin
Comedy...The only people running from GEJ are the APC and their stooges.
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by M4gunners: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Clerverly:
Fellow Nigerians, don't get it twisted.. Buhari is still the next president.
Yes let march old Soldier to....

Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Tekana(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2015
sincerely speaking lets all be wise No way for Buhari 2015#Marvh with the winning Team#GEJ
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by biz4realnair(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:
GEJ all the way keep leading us.

Shout out to all the south south in the house.

Say buhari say barawo! Anofia!

IGNORAMUS, NINCOMPOOP ...................
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by Clerverly: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
Ok. Shay dem get twitter or bbm

Twitter!
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by rabbaba: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2015
A good fighter don't rush to war. If dey want let them change from christian to muslem GEJ and I and all other PDP we don't care. We need faithful PDP not prostitud VOTERS or group. And let me tell them that GEJ is and PDP r happy to lose them if it is true
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by cozy7(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2015
PDP, makes no sense and has amassed Nigerian wealth to enrich themselves. Buhari, plz take over, we don't care abt certificate bcoz those who got it have failed.......
Re: Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari by CharliParker: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2015
Oh the insatiable love for CHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.