Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

"I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (35974 Views)

Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company / Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by jemype(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2015
U forgot to mention the sexcapades in london and other countries. He is a womanizer and he doesnt hide it. Dere were many underground rendezvous dat went on. From corpers, staffs etc.-but the guy worked and as regards d womanizing believe me something must kill a man.
tit:
is that why he use public money to commit adultery with married woman in CBN?
if we were pratising sharia, he will be stoned to death with his adultrous woman friend.
the matron will only get one of her hands chopped off!
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by mcggy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
St Ann School indeed. why not islamiya Arabic school? yet boko is haram
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Sibrah: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Caseless:
You did not make sense.
You can debate your perceived senselessness of my comment, there is no doubt about the level sense in yours.
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by thaoriginator: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
ALISMILE:
Maggot infested pucy? Hmmmmm! I ll neva pput my mouth in a pucy again!
no tryam o.. Na dirty gyal call tit go give u hiv
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by jorlons(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
is that why he use public money to commit adultery with married woman in CBN?
if we were pratising sharia, he will be stoned to death with his adultrous woman friend.
the matron will only get one of her hands chopped off!

I swear to God your comment nor dey ever follow. ''woman friend'' Na wa O for NL
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Phrankfree(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
You call someone a maggot infected pucy?,hmmmm, I bet you've lick these same pucy and u're still licking it, that's how u know who gat maggot infections in her pucy... im just saying ooo, but mind your words..[color=#990000][/color] tongue tongue grin

thaoriginator:
See dis kain b'itch with a maggot infested poucy sef dey talk.. Idiott!
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Sibrah: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Caseless:
You did not make sense.
O Allah(God), thank u for what i'am and thank u for what i'm not.
Your signature says something about your mentality. I won't go your way with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) / Buratai Appointed Nigeria’s Ambassador To Benin Republic / Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.