Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

"I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (35970 Views)

Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company / Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2015
my brother you have been vindicated, $20bn still not found
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by ehis05(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
is that why he use public money to commit adultery with married woman in CBN?
if we were pratising sharia, he will be stoned to death with his adultrous woman friend.
the matron will only get one of her hands chopped off!

Were u dere? Or u heard?
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by highmood(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2015
phlemzy:
^^^ I salute ur info ma. If not for Sanusi was made the Emir, he would have said more than ears could contain by now about some more missing funds.
missing fund my foot. Missing fund without clear figures. From 42billion down to abt 10billion in NNPC and now PWC said its at least 1billion. People may ask but is that not much? The fact remains that there is leakages in every organization if properly scrutinized and as big as the organization, so will the leakages be. So dnt tell me missing fund as if its exclusive to this administration.
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by bizhub: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2015
APC blames GEJ for sanusi,s stolen biscuits
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by poiZon: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2015
vinohh:
We are talking of people who exposed flaws, stella's a flaw

btw obj n gej who s better?
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by annurhaske(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2015
Welldone 4 remaining me jonathan is
A chief.

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by cegxie(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2015
I hope that will not stop you from exposing more thieves only this time please be sure before you accuse and have facts or evidences to support your claims. I wish you all the best in ur reign and help us tell those Boko boys that heaven is running out of virgins.
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Godfullsam(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2015
The same way he was suspended for exposing the missing money in the federation account. This man is yet to realise that stealing is not corruption grin
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by T4kbaba(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2015
jars9:
BOKO SPONSOR.

were(mad)!
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
if we were pratising sharia, he will be stoned to death with his adultrous woman friend.
Tit, can I suck your tit? It seems that's the only thing you have since u are lacking in brain matter

2 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by DeeMain(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2015
Sanusi's speech is a metaphor of the why and his role in revealing the mindless stealing going on in this callous government.

Sir, we understand this stealing teacher-slap parable! E make brain die!
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Jarus(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2015
You can suspend Sanusi, you cannot suspend the truth.
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by ZUBY77(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2015
Junior Muhammad.
I am sure you never lied your whole life.

2 Likes

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by toyoutoyou: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2015
U are a wicked good man with that comment of urs.
thaoriginator:
See dis kain b'itch with a maggot infested poucy sef dey talk.. Idiott!
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by babestella: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2015
annurhaske:
Welldone 4 remaining me jonathan is
A chief.

Please go and get a life and stop typing trash here.

1 Like

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by babestella: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2015
Jarus:
You can suspend Sanusi, you cannot suspend the truth.

Just like other people could spread lies & deceit about someone else but can't cover that persons positive achievements.
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by barclays22(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
*chisos
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by intergral(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
you really think through your tits
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Frankiss44(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2015
So nor be today this man begin accuse people falsely? Well the first was a slap, the second a sack..... The third one na dagger dem go use castrate you
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by koikoi2(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2015
He shud thank God dat he received only a slap.

if it was me I wud hv poured fuel on him and just ignite it.
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2015
Faibuhari:
Sanusi attended a christian school, I now know the reason why he is so sophisticated unlike GMB that is schooling is still in doubt and hates western education
Why are you been ridiculous, do you even think well before posting your thoughts, I thought we all heard one of his kids is in the west schooling.... guy think wella abeg, and He said he went to Islamiyya school, or you think his sophistication is from the xtian school he attended, ppl with brains will always be sophisticated no matter what sch they attend cos they grow from within, unlike you with starfish head..

1 Like

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2015
jars9:
BOKO SPONSOR.
YOU HAVE LIED TO YOURSELF SO MANY TIME THAT YOU NOW BELIEVE THE LIES.
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2015
jars9:
BOKO SPONSOR.

YOU HAVE LIED TO YOURSELF SO MANY TIME THAT YOU NOW BELIEVE THE LIES.
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by kent79: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmm.....

Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by ALISMILE(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
Maggot infested pucy? Hmmmmm! I ll neva pput my mouth in a pucy again!
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by corruptst(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2015
ascaris:
Was that really a slap? I thought you were kicked out! Fishermen only understand those who talk and reason with fish brains. So, next time when you are dealing with one, dont talk from both mouths but use your anus!
grin grin grin grin
Did u read d post at all?
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by ALISMILE(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:

na early morning be dis o.
No make me vex make I no hide you inside one of buhari daughters smelling vagina
o boy! Me I will like to be inside that very vagina. The condition of d vagina does nt mata!
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Ignyte(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Me and Sanusi go d same school??...😃😃😂😂

I've always wondered why my English is good
Re: "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by gambit10: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2015
tit:

Pratising(sic) ...whatever happened to ur auto-correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) / Why Is Lagos Erecting Iron Fence Between The Railway Track?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.