Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally (3869 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2015
How in the world can a president of a nation call a convicted felon Diepriye Alameisegha his "personal boss, his "permanent boss". No wonder he abused his office by granting him a presidential pardon. I know many may think it's just the Nigerian thing. But when a president starts abusing his position in order to grant cronies favors, it marks the end of the trust invested in him by his people. He longer represents them, he now represents his selfish desires.
If a president can't stand as example for his followers in this regard, I wonder what else he's got to offer.
Not in a million years do I want to be associated with such a man as this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIn-H8XRBfU

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by sleemfesh: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2015
If your father gets caught for theft does it stop him from being being your father? I tire.

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2015
sleemfesh:
If your father gets caught for theft does it stop him from being being your father? I tire.
Not only theft,but theft from State coffers.The theft by Diepriye Alameigha led to many deaths in Hospitals,roads,contaminated water. You have to to see indirect effects on Alameisgha,and this is who the President says is his boss. If I had a friend like that I will diswon him.

13 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Skako(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Haaaa that is why stealing is not corruption abi

ur day ar number

jega don shift ur shame day

march buhari to as rock

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by sleemfesh: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

Not only theft,but theft from State coffers.The theft by Diepriye Alameigha led to many deaths in Hospitals,roads,contaminated water. You have to to see indirect effects on Alameisgha,and this is who the President says is his boss. If I had a friend like that I will diswon him.
Did I say he didn't steal?
Even after I explained you still can't see beyond the hate. Did the man make him steal? DSP is a grown ass man and was his boss at a time so he remains his boss. Don't you understand?

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Alams is his 'permanent boss', lol.
Birds of a feather. No wonder stealing is not corruption

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by OLADD: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2015
sleemfesh:

God bless you. That's a good response for that blockhead.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Gbawe: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Tragic that Nigeria ended up with GEJ. A development like this, with the President of the biggest black nation on earth caling a criminal his "boss", shows how badly Nigerians got it wrong voting GJ in 2011.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2015
OLADD:

God bless you. That's a good response for that blockhead.
It is because of people like you Nigeria name is synonmous with corruption.The President can remains friends privately but to come out and use someone that was convicted for improvishing is people as a role model is despicable.
What is wrong with Nigerians like you that have lost their morals.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2015
some of my friends in Atlanta are laughing at Jonathan for calling a thief his boss.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2015
some of my friends in Atlanta are laughing at Jonathan for calling a thief his boss. Nigeria is a failing state and still a failing state

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2015
studio14:
some of my friends in Atlanta are laughing at Jonathan for calling a thief his boss. Nigeria is a failing state and still a failing state
Imagine Obama calling his State Governor Blogovich who was Governor of Illinois that was convicted for corruption like Alameisegha is Boss,that will be the end of his Political career. Goodluck Jonathan is bad President that is promoting corruption,under no circumstance should he priase him in public.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by size38: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2015
GEJ is a big disgrace and disaster to many of us from Niger Delta. Am eagerly waiting for March 28 to thumb print against him and his dangerous party, the PDP. Let's try some other person and see what happens after 4yrs.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by OLADD: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

It is because of people like you Nigeria name is synonmous with corruption.The President can remains friends privately but to come out and use someone that was convicted for improvishing is people as a role model is despicable.
What is wrong with Nigerians like you that have lost their morals.

Hypocrite! If your past and recent sins were not forgiven, you would have been six feet down below.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Stealing is not corruption
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

Imagine Obama calling his State Governor Blogovich who was Governor of Illinois that was convicted for corruption like Alameisegha is Boss,that will be the end of his Political career. Goodluck Jonathan is bad President that is promoting corruption,under no circumstance should he priase him in public.
that day OBAMA will be impeached immediately without consultations America is not zoo like Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2015
OLADD:

Hypocrite! If your past and recent sins were not forgiven, you would have been six feet down below.
You didnt get my point I didnt say he shouldnt be forgiven,I just said its plain wrong and despicable for the President on a public platform to commend him and tout him as a role model for the public

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2015
Skako:
Haaaa that is why stealing is not corruption abi

ur day ar number

jega don shift ur shame day

march buhari to as rock
as am marching buhari to aso rock am marching you to school because your english hmmmn i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2015
eskober:
as am marching buhari to aso rock am marching you to school because your english hmmmn i rest my case
lmao

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by clubone0502: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2015
No morals
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by OLADD: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

You didnt get my point I didnt say he shouldnt be forgiven,I just said its plain wrong and despicable for the President on a public platform to commend him and tout him as a role model for the public

Is Tinubu who escaped outright conviction in the US for drug related offence through plead bargaining not been seen as the face of APC today? Is Femi Gbajabiamila( the opposition minority leader in the House of Reps) who was convicted in the same US for stealing client's money while practising as a legal counsel) not been celebrated in APC? I am not a fan of Alamiesia but one thing you cannot erase is the fact that he was once the boss of the president.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2015
sleemfesh:

Did I say he didn't steal?
Even after I explained you still can't see beyond the hate. Did the man make him steal? DSP is a grown ass man and was his boss at a time so he remains his boss. Don't you understand?
You Don't understand the meaning of "ethics" do you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2015
OLADD:

Is Tinubu who escaped outright conviction in the US for drug related offence through plead bargaining not been seen as the face of APC today? Is Femi Gbajabiamila( the opposition minority leader in the House of Reps) who was convicted in the same US for stealing client's money while practising as a legal counsel) not been celebrated in APC? I am not a fan of Alamiesia but one thing you cannot erase is the fact that he was once the boss of the president.
2 wrongs dont make a right,The President should not have said that in public plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by OLADD: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Gbawe:
Tragic that Nigeria ended up with GEJ. A development like this, with the President of the biggest black nation on earth caling a criminal his "boss", shows how badly Nigerians got it wrong voting GJ in 2011.

You are just cunningly been cynical. If your father decides to abandon you and your mother, does it erase the fact that he's still your father? Is Buhari, a coup plotter who truncated democracy in 1983 not been regarded as a statesman?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by OLADD: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2015
studio14:

You and your friends are just been unreasonable. What do they say about Tinubu ( the most corrupt politician in Nigeria) who's currently the leader of APC? Stop that hypocrisy. Ok?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Alphaoscar: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2015
Of Alams is the boss now he trained GEJ in stealing, corruption and other evil deeds.

Alams is the godfather of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2015
OLADD:

You and your friends are just been unreasonable. What do they say about Tinubu ( the most corrupt politician in Nigeria) who's currently the leader of APC? Stop that hypocrisy. Ok?
my brother if TINUBU said ``four years is enough for him to give Nigeria steady power supply '' until now am still in darkness, we will all speak up against him, Jonathan as the president will be blamed in all ramifications because if he feels TINUBU has committed he failed to go after him who should you blame

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Alphaoscar: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

Alams is to corruption what Max Webber is to Bureaucracy.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by hazyfm1: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2015
THERE WAS A COUNTRY

THERE WAS A PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by OLADD: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2015
vandutchboy:

2 wrongs dont make a right,The President should not have said that in public plain and simple.

It's true two wrongs don't make a right but the president must have had his reason for uttering such statement. There are many things that happen in govt circle which are hidden from public view. If the actions of OBJ (Alams' nemesis) are taken into consideration, one might not be wrong to allude Alamesia's travail to political vendetta for choosing to align with Atiku in those days. It's now glaring that most of the people convicted by OBJ during his tenure were his sworn political foes.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by jaybee3(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Mistake of a president

Publicly endorsing a thief makes him one

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Calls Ex-convict Charged For Corruption His Boss At Rally by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2015
The same person that said stealing is nt corruption anyway
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ohaneze Ndigbo Endorses Biafra Protests In SE/SS / See How Many People The Courts Have Found Guilty Of Corruption Since Buhari. / Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.