Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes (57381 Views)

Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics / Funke Akindele, Anita Joseph, Angela Okorie & Uche Elendu (Throwback Photo) / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by aguizm(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
WHY WON'T HER MARRIAGE CRASH MAJORITY OF IGBO GIRLS LACK MANNERS AND HOME TRAINING. NOT SURPRISED. MTCHEEEW
Ogbeni make your jealousy for the Igbo no push u enter lagoon oooo. U are here hating while the Igbo guys are busy making the billions.

As e d pain u na better go dance shoki with snakes.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nickymezor(f): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nt kool, nt kool @ all sad.Must many celebs marriages always hit d rock .I really tire for all these break ups here n dere.. undecidedl
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Endysofine: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
so sad,celebrity marriages dont last
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Aystarz: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
slimyem:
The man does not look anything close to a billionaire....
....some things billions cannot do ...cheesy

Is that u slimyem? Is that really u? Where the hell have u been?
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
bomasek:
Make I join lacasera topic just in case.
lacasera grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by slimyem: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Aystarz:

Is that u slimyem? Is that really u? Where the hell have u been?
smiley

Been on the same planet as you...cheesy
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by cap28: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
No way in hell that that ex husband is a billionaire, he must have made up the story in order to get her to marry him, I've never come across anyone with money who dresses like this guy, he makes Aba traders look stylish.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Juliet84: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
WHY WON'T HER MARRIAGE CRASH MAJORITY OF IGBO GIRLS LACK MANNERS AND HOME TRAINING. NOT SURPRISED. MTCHEEEW
u are daft really cos if ur not u will know that its not a tribal stuff but individual,See d kettle calling d pot black,mtchew. Fatia balogun is a Yoruba and still devorced at an advanced stage of there marriage meanwhile Likes of Chioma Chukwuka are Igbo's and are staying in dia marriage moreover, if ur a woman I'll advice u not be too judgemental cos u never can tell what will hit u and when. U haven't heard her side of d story.Igbo's like money yet u hear of rubbery in d north and west. U just showed ur level of exposure with this post. Uche what ever ur reasons are I don't know but d bible isn't in support of devorce and our culture too. So long as ur life is not @ stake.then its not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by kikelomojessy(f): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hav always loved dis lady! My love pls try and tell us it is not true!
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by mizkeleke(f): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
0b1nna:

I'm gonn' beat your butt to it, next time. smiley
Ah hear
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by bee444: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
All these Igbo beautiful girls are criminals. Always stooping so low to marry some ugly mofos because of money.

Why wouldn't their marriage crash when the husband would be calling 'road' ...'load'., " I ruff you" instead of I love you.

You gotta be on the same page with your man. If you are educated, your man need to have some basic education too. If you're a Christian, he has to fear God too. If you're a crackhead, your man has to be one too. If you worship idolatry, he has support you too.

Though I don't believe in money rituals, but these "rich" igbo ugly mofos always makes me think twice.

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Aystarz: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
slimyem:
smiley

Been on the same planet as you...cheesy

lols ... Anyways, Great to know that u're back on the nairaland syda life.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by sonssyo: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
women and money, ugly billionaire

wat do u do for a living?
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by NeYaB(f): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dey Shud tell us d main reason for their
divorce.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by chingydaboss(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dnt worry.. wen we get married, we won't join d league.. cos divorce is not an option..
mizkeleke:
Uche don't join the league na.

FTC rocks u know
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by championeh(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
I wonder, see his head like Ludo plate
Midehi:
Billionaira husband!!! it doesnt show on him atall
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Truth24(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
eyenibibio:
Crashing - is allowed.
Btw, is dat how a 'billioniare fan' dresses on his wedding?!
Even Mr. Ibu dey laff am.
I'm quoting u cos I just realized from ur moniker we're from the same root, good to meet you here...
Ndo ata amana isong eyen uyo oooo.....#winks
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Adaezeagu(f): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
lookingforjob:
u again?

I comment my reserve
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by chukaericnjoku(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
wic kin billionaire.
I knw em crib...dey are my nxt street neighbour in Owerri (world bank area L) precisely. Na inside bedrumm apartment em de stay.
Com to tink of it she only drives a peugeot 407
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by KingBish(f): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dear Lalasticlala and in fact every other commenter above me, kindly note that this information is FALSE. She granted an interview to a punch correspondent today to debunk the grave rumour making the rounds.
She said she relocated to Lagos (WITH HER HUSBAND) because that is the heartbeat of the entertainment industry.
Let us please support and pray for these our married celebrities (especially actresses) instead of always try ignite rumours of a broken home.

PS: I'll source for the link where I read the story on my punch newspaper app and paste it here. Or u could just look it up yourself. #Deuces
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by lalasticlala(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
KingBish:
Dear Lalasticlala and in fact every other commenter above me, kindly note that this information is FALSE. She granted an interview to a punch correspondent today to debunk the grave rumour making the rounds.
She said she relocated to Lagos (WITH HER HUSBAND) because that is the heartbeat of the entertainment industry.
Let us please support and pray for these our married celebrities (especially actresses) instead of always try ignite rumours of a broken home.

PS: I'll source for the link where I read the story on my punch newspaper app and paste it here. Or u could just look it up yourself. #Deuces

Pls provide the link if it's a new interview debunking the report by citypeople.. Thanks
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
toyoutoyou:
How is a billionaire's appearance like?
you dnt need to ask me that...are you babyish
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by KingBish(f): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

Pls provide the link if it's a new interview debunking the report by citypeople.. Thanks

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/my-marriage-intact-uche-elendu/
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by KingBish(f): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
I've provided the link
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2015
Billionaire hubby shocked
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by ubong560(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2015
Iamsynord:
Money is not Marriage..or at least not d main ingredient for a happy marriage..Assuming The Fan had been just one normal salary earning guy,she would have refused.
But since the so called fan na Billionaire, dem no go think am twice !!

These actresses keep marrying billionaires even when they fully know the marriage wont last. Smh!

And i used to like this lady like mad. I'm sure she wouldnt have given in to me cos i'm no billionaire. All the think is money and more money.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by mizkeleke(f): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2015
chingydaboss:
Dnt worry.. wen we get married, we won't join d league.. cos divorce is not an option..
Awwwwww let's start with val first. wat u getting for me?
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by eyenibibio(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Truth24:

I'm quoting u cos I just realized from ur moniker we're from the same root, good to meet you here...
Ndo ata amana isong eyen uyo oooo.....#winks

Nmukid, abadea?
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by chingydaboss(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lool.. so wat do you want??
mizkeleke:

Awwwwww let's start with val first. wat u getting for me?
[center][/center]
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by mizkeleke(f): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
chingydaboss:
Lool.. so wat do you want??[center][/center]
Emmmmmm a time piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Checkout These People Before Fame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.