Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes (57380 Views)

Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics / Funke Akindele, Anita Joseph, Angela Okorie & Uche Elendu (Throwback Photo) / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by chingydaboss(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wats a time piece..
mizkeleke:

Emmmmmm a time piece
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by K9blunt(f): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Homes are made by women! A woman that can't make her home has no honor.
guy or girl, it takes two to tango not one. abi na ur upside down bible or backwards culture teach you the crap you typed here kiss

kids roaming on nairaland since 100bc. smh.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
K9blunt:

guy or girl, it takes two to tango not one. abi na ur upside down bible or backwards culture teach you the crap you typed here kiss

kids roaming on nairaland since 100bc. smh.
Hahahahahahaha! Looks like this one touch you shaaa!

But the truth is women are more powerful in the home than men. They dictate the pace. When you submit to your husband, you are leaving him and everything he has at your mercy. The first year of marriage is enough for a wife to study her husband and know the kind of man he is.
From what you learn, you know how to adjust your home so that things can work out. Your ability to manage your home, therein lies your honour as a wife.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by K9blunt(f): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Hahahahahahaha! Looks like this one touch you shaaa!

But the truth is women are more powerful in the home than men. They dictate the pace. When you submit to your husband, you are leaving him and everything he has at your mercy. The first year of marriage is enough for a wife to study her husband and know the kind of man he is.
From what you learn, you know how to adjust your home so that things can work out. Your ability to manage your home, therein lies your honour as a wife.
yes it did get to meand i apologise for my outburst. but you shouldve used this explanation as your comment cause it digresses the sencitive nature of women and women like who are homeakers at heart but are scared of the mindset of men who think like the first comment you typed.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
K9blunt:

yes it did get to meand i apologise for my outburst. but you shouldve used this explanation as your comment cause it digresses the sencitive nature of women and women like who are homeakers at heart but are scared of the mindset of men who think like the first comment you typed.
I am sorry that you didn't understand what I typed initially. Maybe I should have explained better, but that was like a summary.
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by K9blunt(f): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I am sorry that you didn't understand what I typed initially. Maybe I should have explained better, but that was like a summary.
its been cleared.
we're cool
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by Truth24(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
eyenibibio:

Nmukid, abadea?
Idiokoh oooo.... Asi ba ke mmoh?
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by mizkeleke(f): 12:49am On Feb 11, 2015
chingydaboss:
Wats a time piece..
wrist watch
Re: Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes by chingydaboss(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2015
Thot as much.. did nt want to make a wild gues
mizkeleke:

wrist watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.