Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady (2126 Views)

This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) / Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2015
I am not that much of a fan, of this section, but over the past few days, I have really had cause to laugh.

The drama concerning the nneka and the fake profile pic seriousbabe is really hilarious

Anyway this morning as I was going to school I was in a bus and a lady by may side was using her phone and she was on nairaland
I saw the profile name on the top of her screen and it was spelt "seriousbabe"

I tried making conversation with her and noticed she was a bit standoffish
I don't know why she was using another persons pics in the first place, because she wasnt looking that bad physically

Some people sha

Except there is another seriousbabe moniker on nairaland

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Pics....
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by cyprianlah(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Pishure!
Or adonbilivit
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2015
MzNelly:
*sigh*

So she was looking at serious babe's profile makes her serious babe? Ehn? And how did you get so close as to view what she was doing on her phone, yet you couldn't start a conversation?
Even if all you said is true, is there a relevant reason to create a thread about?

I was in a commercial bus, I made a little conversation with her though
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2015
sadguy:

I was in a commercial bus, I made a little conversation with her though

Pics..... angry
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by alberto2k(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2015
I'm sorry

Ahdonbilivit
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Pics..... angry
So you expect me to start taking photos in commercial buses?

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by lilmax(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Smh
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2015
Does that mean you should come here and create a thread angry
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2015
seriousbabe:
My apologies for creating a thread about you
I am sorry

I just thought I should clear the air a bit
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2015
sadguy:

My apologies for creating a thread about you
I am sorry

I just thought I should clear the air a bit

Did I ask you for your help angry

I thought you were going to school, is this what you ought to be doing in school
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by dnacrystal: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2015
mcheeew
Who even knows if this is the third alternate moniker.

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2015
hmmm
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2015
seriousbabe
sadguy
next one will be ?

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2015
That kind of pic I saw on serious.babe profile such person don't board commercial buses

Next time you want to fabricated sh*t be creative

As they say

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2015
krall:
seriousbabe
sadguy
next one will be ?
mumulady/guy

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Tallesty1(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2015
seriousbabe:
Sir, this trick won't work. We are not kids nah......
BTW why not start bashing the op with your 4th moniker?
seriousbabe:

Did I ask you for your help angry

I thought you were going to school, is this what you ought to be doing in school
All in attempt to make us believe you actually saw the guy.

Try harder next time.

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by MizMyColi(f): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
BTW why not start bashing the op with your 4th moniker? All in attempt to make us believe you actually saw the guy.
Try harder next time.
cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Equado(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2015
That solves the mystery.....sadguy is seriousbabe.

#CASECLOSED#

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

You this oversized woman!!!
Must you always encroach on anything that concerns me

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by nairaman66(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2015
sadguy:
I am not that much of a fan, of this section, but over the past few days, I have really had cause to laugh.

The drama concerning the nneka and the fake profile pic seriousbabe is really hilarious

Anyway this morning as I was going to school I was in a bus and a lady by may side was using her phone and she was on nairaland
I saw the profile name on the top of her screen and it was spelt "seriousbabe"

I tried making conversation with her and noticed she was a bit standoffish
I don't know why she was using another persons pics in the first place, because she wasnt looking that bad physically

Some people sha

Except there is another seriousbabe moniker on nairaland

Guess you were on your way to Yaba left!

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by MzzTega(f): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2015
What i don't understand is how the identity of a person concerns the people in here.
It's suppose to be a faceless forum!!!

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Hahahahahaha
This is so funny
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by yemicoal(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2015
R you guys never tired of dramas? *smh* angry
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by MizMyColi(f): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2015
seriousbabe:

You this oversized woman!!!
Must you always encroach on anything that concerns me

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

The dude is pained gringringringringringrin

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2015
MzzTega:
What i don't understand is how the identity of a person concerns the people in here.
It's suppose to be a faceless forum!!!

nice. . .I jst dey feel for seriousbabe .

some peepz shud jst stay off and face der lane.

wetin concern person wit anoda person pix. profile and gender?

if na ur pix . . .she put . .dat one go let person dey talk.

any thread wey I enta I must see her name.

this is gettin serious

besides I don't knw her personally . . .am jst saying ma mind.

YOLO
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by ShirelleBaby: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
BTW why not start bashing the op with your 4th moniker?All in attempt to make us believe you actually saw the guy.

Try harder next time.

Tallesty
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by falconey(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2015
I KNOW SHE IS REAL......MY SERIOUSBABE MY MILF
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha

angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by MrIncrediible(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
BTW why not start bashing the op with your 4th moniker?All in attempt to make us believe you actually saw the guy.

Try harder next time.
I tell you that seriousbabe na real Bros with capital "B".
Re: Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady by Tallesty1(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2015
MrIncrediible:

I tell you that seriousbabe na real Bros with capital "B".
No mind am

Seun Osewa Sets To Wed A Romancelander. See Pics!! / One Word For This Boy!!! *pic* / My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women