Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (420637 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Heromaniaa:
i am asking this question for the third time yet none has replied me. please those who have successfully applied, did you print out any slip?
no printing out of slip, after filling the form succcessfully, they will now send u NIS number...hold on to that number
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kennydee05(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Just received this from NIS
Thank you for submitting your application for consideration by the NIS. Your application will be processed electronically, therefore, it is very important that you provide accurate and complete information. This is an opportunity for you to review the application you have submitted and make any corrections you see fit. Remember you will be required to provide proof of all information you submitted. We now urge you to carefully review the content of your application as provided below and if you need to make corrections, log back in and make the corrections before March 22, 2015. Please make sure to click Submit after making changes to your application BEFORE signing out.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ayclem01(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
kennydee05:
Thank you for submitting your application for consideration by the NIS. Your application will be processed electronically, therefore, it is very important that you provide accurate and complete information. This is an opportunity for you to review the application you have submitted and make any corrections you see fit. Remember you will be required to provide proof of all information you submitted. We now urge you to carefully review the content of your application as provided below and if you need to make corrections, log back in and make the corrections before March 22, 2015. Please make sure to click Submit after making changes to your application BEFORE signing out.

me 2
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by saqo(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
kennydee05:
I received the same message too
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fearless07(f): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
kennydee05:
I also got this message. In the space for "other names" as contained in the mail, it says that one must input any name they have used in the past and if one has changed his/her name in the past, it must be indicated. My question goes thus, if one is married, does it mean in the space for "other name" that the individual should fill her maiden name in the case of a female?. Thanks.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kennydee05(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
fearless07:
I also got this message. In the space for "other names" as contained in the mail, it says that one must input any name they have used in the past and if one has changed his/her name in the past, it must be indicated. My question goes thus, if one is married, does it mean in the space for "other name" that the individual should fill her maiden name in the case of a female?. Thanks.
It might not be necessary... you might out your official other name... but if you feel uncomfortable you can put your maiden name....
Or you can use the name as it is in your National ID card or International Passport....
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fizcoo20(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Plz what do they mean by naturisation state number. Kindly put me through. What are going to put there. Ur candid response will be appreciated. Tks.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ironbody002: 12:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Saorchy:
A friend sent me dis txt and said he received it from NIS, I don't know how true it is.."We are proud to announce to you that you are selected as prospective candidates among others in this ongoing National Immigration Service recruitment 2015. As your application is been reviewed kindly send your email address, full name, mobile number & application number to immigrationfedcivilservice@yahoo.com for verification and make sure to activate your account after receiving your prospective candidates acknowledgement letter. Thanks and Congratulations.

PLS DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE. .....IMMIGRATION CAN NEVER USE YAHOO OR GMAIL.
I GOT A MAIL FROM IMMIGRATION ON 7/03/15 THAT I SHLD REVIEW MY APPLICATION AND MAKE CORRECTION IF THERE IS ERROR.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fritxie101(m): 4:40am On Mar 08, 2015
fizcoo20:
Plz what do they mean by naturisation state number. Kindly put me through. What are going to put there. Ur candid response will be appreciated. Tks.
It simply means sum1 frm anoda country being made a citizen of anoda country: so since ure born of Nigerian parents and still a Nigeria citizen, u should leave dt space blank, jus d way it is.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by habdulafeez(m): 4:54am On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=fizcoo20 post=31407459]Plz what do they mean by naturisation state number. Kindly put me through. What are going to put there. Ur candid response will be appreciated. Tks. [/quote
that's for non-nigerian who are now nigerians, it doesn't concern citizens by birth.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by 1stdammy: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Pls, for those that applied for assistant inspector(Category B) using NCE or OND, which of the options from pry, sec, univ, professnal did u picked frm. A brother is confused out here, pls help!!! Thanks
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by oluwajuwon29(m): 6:50am On Mar 08, 2015
Did anyone receive dis mail from immigration?
Thank you for submitting your application for
consideration by the NIS. Your application will be
processed electronically, therefore, it is very important
that you provide accurate and complete information.
This is an opportunity for you to review the application
you have submitted and make any corrections you see
fit. Remember you will be required to provide proof of all
information you submitted. We now urge you to
carefully review the content of your application as
provided below and if you need to make corrections, log
back in and make the corrections before March 22,
2015. Please make sure to click Submit after making
changes to your application BEFORE signing out.
IMMIGRANT APPLICATION FORM
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Rosarie(f): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2015
oluwajuwon29:
Did anyone receive dis mail from immigration?
Thank you for submitting your application for
consideration by the NIS. Your application will be
processed electronically, therefore, it is very important
that you provide accurate and complete information.
This is an opportunity for you to review the application
you have submitted and make any corrections you see
fit. Remember you will be required to provide proof of all
information you submitted. We now urge you to
carefully review the content of your application as
provided below and if you need to make corrections, log
back in and make the corrections before March 22,
2015. Please make sure to click Submit after making
changes to your application BEFORE signing out.
IMMIGRANT APPLICATION FORM
yes is called a confirmation msg.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Cob91d: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2015
Rosarie:
Rose where were u?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by seundy(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2015
fizcoo20:
you will fill that column if you are not citizen of Nigeria by birth, may be you are a citizen through the number of years u ve stayed in nigeria but if u are a citizen thru birth, no need of filling the column. I think u questions has been answered?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by torlar(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Medical History
No
You must answer Yes or No to this question and if you answer Yes,
you must provide enough information and
History of Conviction
No
be ready to provide proof...
......hw r we expcted 2 provide d proof?? do we gt a doctor's report as well as a police report??
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fizcoo20(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2015
seundy:
you will fill that column if you are not citizen of Nigeria by birth, may be you are a citizen through the number of years u ve stayed in nigeria but if u are a citizen thru birth, no need of filling the column. I think u questions has been answered?
tks. I appreciate. I will the years have spent. Tks
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by clily: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2015
pls is it bad to use d tracking numba in d photocopied slip I was given when I registered for NIMC or should I edit it if I collect d original NIMC slip dis week..pls reply
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kcboy34(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
clily:
pls is it bad to use d tracking numba in d photocopied slip I was given when I registered for NIMC or should I edit it if I collect d original NIMC slip dis week..pls reply
use ur PVC or use ur tracking number not as ur national ID but as ur NIMC slip number.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by 1stdammy: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
1stdammy:
Pls, for those that applied for assistant inspector(Category B) using NCE or OND, which of the options from pry, sec, univ, professnal did u picked frm. A brother is confused out here, pls help!!! Thanks
Who is helping me out with this issue please!!!!!!!!! Its urgent......
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by omisakint: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dos that apply with there Bsc do they need to fill there school cert info? Thanks
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by morrygreat: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rosarie:

Someone should please help me out. I have been trying to edit my application but each time I click continue it keeps on saying an error has occur. Need ur help pls
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Olaoke16(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
1stdammy:
Firstly, u choose d higher degree and u fill in ur OND details, u will click on save detail and u nw click on ADD again to choose secondary, u fill in d details and save then click add to fill d primary details respectively. then u are good to go..
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ayodejiadetoro(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Can someone with Myopia (Near sightedness) apply for NIS?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Olaoke16(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
1stdammy:
Firstly, u choose d higher degree and u fill in ur OND details, u will click on save detail and u nw click on ADD again to choose secondary, u fill in d details and save then click add to fill d primary details respectively. then u are good to go.. Dats u can nw click on continue.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Rosarie(f): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
ayodejiadetoro:
Can someone with Myopia (Near sightedness) apply for NIS?
u wan go tell nis,u btr fill ur form cos AlL jobs require fully fit perons
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Etizz: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
I guess the message sent across by NIS is just to notify those who applied before the upgrade of their new window to make neccesary adjustment as it is more easy now to make corrections and all that........i believe they will call us soon...finger crossed.....
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by goldiam(f): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
pls i just got a mail from immigration asking me to review my application.who else got it

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by lanzo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] got an email from immigration to review my application,but hv bn finding it difficult to do so.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by adelcole(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
I didn't get any mail message from Them' and i applied. Hope dat does not mean my application was not seen should i re-submit. Bcus i don't want this to be like faan own whr i didn't receive text for writing test, in which i realised it might be because i didn't receive confirmation message.. Please help
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by unikazzy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
adelcole:
I didn't get any mail message from Them' and i applied. Hope dat does not mean my application was not seen should i re-submit. Bcus i don't want this to be like faan own whr i didn't receive text for writing test, in which i realised it might be because i didn't receive confirmation message.. Please help
check ur spam/junk mail
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Marvin67: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
I also didn't receive any. I've checked my spam box, but nothing like that there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.