Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? (12484 Views)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by farano(f): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2015
It could be very hurtful to reject gifts but seriously, I don't like this person and I think he's going to give me a gift. Is it right to turn down the gift? And how can I politely refuse it?
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2015
fust 2 cnment

avoid him that day.
tell him you dont like him and its unfair if you take stuff from him.
he should find someone who appreciates him and give her the gifts.
cheers!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Mimienudles(f): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2015
A gift is from the heart. Don't reject it, it'll get to the heart. Even if you don't like it, accept and appreciate it.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2015
farano:
It could be very hurtful to reject gifts but seriously, I don't like this person and I think he's going to give me a gift. Is it right to turn down the gift? And how can I politely refuse it?
what is the gift? when you reject it and he opens it, you will start shining eye.
better collect it. Nairaland cannot solve your problems but God can. and lastly, stop following multiple men and you wont have to be rejecting gifts from them.

cheers!!!

15 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2015
Yes on some conditions. Some val gifts are baits for traps. Farano examine the man, his past actions , his facial look, and background. Gifts may be trap. Then it wil be lyk
the guy : let me just do it once
you: God 4bid I cnt do such tin.
The guy: d u rememba feb 14 nd the gift?
You: kwa, gbege don hapen
fara, reject it quik quik.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2015
i have given two solid advices. choose the one you conscience wants you to
cheers!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by farano(f): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2015
krall:
fust 2 cnment

avoid him that day.
tell him you dont like him and its unfair if you take stuff from him.
he should find someone who appreciates him and give her the gifts.
cheers!!!
krall:
what is the gift? when you reject it and he opens it, you will start shining eye.
better collect it. Nairaland cannot solve your problems but God can. and lastly, stop following multiple men and you wont have to be rejecting gifts from them.
cheers!!!
Where do you stand on this issue
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2015
farano:
Where do you stand on this issue
i advice you not to. what relationship do you have with him that he should be giving you gifts?
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Lovexme(m): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2015
You shouldn't be collecting gifts from people you aren't cool with.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by pinkhill(f): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2015
why will i want to do that? a gift is a gift..it wont make me like you or hate you any less....i have learned to accept it but there must a speech before the acceptance.....
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by pinkhill(f): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2015
what kind of relationship..dont friends give out gifts....
krall:
i advice you not to. what relationship do you have with him that he should be giving you gifts?
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by pinkhill(f): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2015
farano:
you dont know why he is giving it to you..he is not requesting anything in return

collect it and thank him..it changes nothing..
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by ireneony(f): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
If it's a panties, I don't have to think twice before I will reject it

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
since u dont like him dont collect the gift cos he may want something in return.
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by ronald4lif(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
It's advisable you don't collect any gift from him since you don't like him. I guess he's a toaster and by collecting his gifts will give him sort of hope that he ll win you over at the end of the day. If you aren't intetested in him don't give him such hope.

You can reject the gift by telling him that sorry you don't collect gifts from random people and besides you didn't ask for one. Or simply say sorry my man will be mad at me and has cautioned me from receiving gifts from men, I have enough from him already.

Collecting gift from a toaster is a green light, no go give guy man false hope biko

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
pinkhill:
what kind of relationship..dont friends give out gifts....
is he father christmas? she hates him and he deserves to know. let him channel his resources to someone else. its not proper to take advantage of him and when he asks of his own request she would deny him.
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
ireneony:
If it's a panties, I don't have to think twice before I will reject it
you no get pant size??

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by farano(f): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
It's advisable you don't collect any gift from him since you don't like him. I guess he's a toaster and by collecting his gifts will give him sort of hope that he ll win you over at the end of the day. If you aren't intetested in him don't give him such hope.

You can reject the gift by telling him that sorry you don't collect gifts from random people and besides you didn't ask for one. Or simply say sorry my man will be mad at me and has cautioned me from receiving gifts from men, I have enough from him already.

Collecting gift from a toaster is a green light, no go give guy man false hope biko
Thanks smiley
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by ronald4lif(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
farano:
Thanks smiley

You are welcome ma'am smiley
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by yemicoal(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hmm... Rejecting the gift would give him a clear signal of fvck off, I don't wanna be in that dudes shoe
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by MisterLongman(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Try to avoid him that day but you can also chop and clean mouth if you want to
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by eemalex(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Reject it!!! other people needs it
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by LMAyedun(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mimienudles:
A gift is from the heart. Don't reject it, it'll get to the heart. Even if you don't like it, accept and appreciate it.
Gbam!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
don't reject it biko,
...besides are you not kind of counting your chickens?
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Whizzdom(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Accept it and appreciate it cool cool cool
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by englishmart(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
a rejected a pair of cheap white Singlet my chic gave me last year.... If was more hurtful because I bought her a gift worth over 70k

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
farano:

Every gift has an intention attached.
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by clara472: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Please if you don't need it forward it to someone that needs it.

11 Things That Instantly Makes A Man Hot
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/3110-11-things-that-instantly-makes-a-man-hot
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
My only Val gift is a vote for GEJ.
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by spiceybrain(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
why are you asking for our opinion? when at the end of the day our opinion does not matter? i know you will still end up collecting the gift, and if he gives a g-wagon as a gift pl reject it o and alert me i will send you my address.i dont reject gifts.
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Gej till eternity
Re: Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? by flexingPAPA: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
it depends on the kind of gift...and u love Free gift.. so stop asking lie lie question. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Like D Six Pack In A Guy? / Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? / When Love Dies, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.