Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (49641 Views)

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Francizy learn to ignore

3 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 6:15am On Mar 07, 2015
babyosisi:
Francizy learn to ignore

Thanks, I just replied him out of respect since he said he's an elderly person.

I'm gonna press down the ignore button from now and I will only reply to people that have better things to say than either castigating me or calling me a liar..

Thanks ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by thoth: 6:54am On Mar 07, 2015
It's really sad witnessing how low and obscene Africans are willing to go just to IMITATE Europeans.

Imagine a spoilt waste of a human being trying to blame his victims for his actions.

I stole the chicken but it was the chicken's fault because it was too tempting and fleshy.

I raped the girl but it was her fault cus she was too beautiful.

He raped me because while we were doing it i was suddenly no longer in the mood.

……… and i see supposedly matured people buying into that line of argument.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 11, 2015
You would never understand the op because you were not a victim of sexual abuse. Your case was two children exploring each others body.
As for your comment on a boy being molested aft 15 being his because he has a physical reaction is so ignorant. In the case of that boy he was abused by the woman from the age of 10 until then. As for his reaction that's natural because if an area is stimulated and it reacts that reaction is involuntary. A female child could be stimulated by an adult man and she will be aroused does that mean she wanted to be molested?? This is an area victims fail to understand and further blame themselves for the abuse. If you are ticklish and your held down and tickled can you suppress your laughter no. So my point is arousal is a physical reaction and not a psychological reaction. There is no blame on a victim.

GenBuhari:
To be honest I have tried to put myself in the shoe of all these males claiming to have suffered and I cannot see it. They got opportunity to do what boys of their age were fantasising about and they are now claiming some type of mental trauma.

During the Biafran war, I got introduced to sex at the of 6 by a girl that was 2 years older than me. would it be said that she molested me?

Although she led to a secluded place once she showed me her private part and I showed her my little boner it was me who took over and figured out that my penis was meant to be inserted and that what I did (although it never occured to either of us that I was meant to be thrusting back and forth. Like that we remained until my older cousins discovered us in the bush. For the rest of my childhood they never stopped teasing me about it.

It did not make me promiscuous afterwards.

Now back to the OP's case from what I understand the only problem he has with the experience is that he believes it has had an after effect of making him promiscuous and lusting after women.

I do believe that his behaviour in childhood could have been influenced by his initial introduction to sex by a much older girl. Much of the other sex escapades that he described, a case could be made that he was the molester - even of grown women.

OP gave the example of the 17 year old maid who he was caught thrusting, although he claimed that he was having sleep walking sex and can not account for his actions he still seems to blame the girl. It is very possible that it was nothing short of rape on his part because if he mounted the girl, she may for fear of being

That being so, there is no proof that his lusting after women as an adult has anything to do with his experiences. Some people just have extremely high libido.

There is a tendency for people look for some one to blame for their bad behaviour or habits. As adults we need to start taking responsibility for our action.

Even the some of the OP's examples appear that he is not discovered in the crowded bedroom felt unable to resist him quietly and also because of her low status as a maid in the family.

The other case was him being bold enough to manipulate a grown female employer of his mother whilst he slept. At that point once he started doing that is a case of serious sexual assault, the rest of the story about her agree to have sex with him the following day does not take away from the assault he committed on a sleeping woman.

The males I sympathise with are the one who were unfortunate to be molested by older males, those one I can see the harm.

Others have to that were lured by their aunt, I sympathise a little with as they were forced into an incest situation, but if it continues beyond childhood say age 15 by which time they should be able to say their mind and physically stop their aunt then my sympathy would wane. After all the male is in the giving end and has to be a willing and active participant in the sex act.

Advising the OP to confront the maid would be awkward on several fronts.

As adults their ages would appear quite close he maybe 30 and she also in her late 30's and he may even look older than she does these days.
He is also fighting battle to overcome his lusting and promiscuity and meeting her may make him loose control and start lusting at her.

3 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by engrkaz(m): 6:51am On Mar 11, 2015
I had an encounter with a molester
..aunty Patience.. This was in July 1990. I was just 6.5 years old. She even threatened to report me to my mum if I fail to do what she asked me to do. I complied n that singular act has greatly affected my sexual orientation. I can't even stay committed in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by khiaa(f): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
thoth:
It's really sad witnessing how low and obscene Africans are willing to go just to IMITATE Europeans.

Imagine a spoilt waste of a human being trying to blame his victims for his actions.

I stole the chicken but it was the chicken's fault because it was too tempting and fleshy.

I raped the girl but it was her fault cus she was too beautiful.

He raped me because while we were doing it i was suddenly no longer in the mood.

……… and i see supposedly matured people buying into that line of argument.

You just don't know any better.

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by khiaa(f): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
francizy:

Am fine hun...

I really do love to but how do I get it out dear.. sad

Just tell your story hon, it will be therapeutic for you.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
khiaa:

Just tell your story hon, it will be therapeutic for you.

Alright dear, will do that at the right time.. smiley

How are you?
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Agrika: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Joel3:
there is nothing to thank god about here.

The girl that molest you probably she was molested by someone old of her age too.

Someone has to put the idea on someone head. And the game goes on. But the funny thing is that once you tested it. Your life will never be the same again as you will want to do it further.

That's why girls molest little boys because someone did it to them as well.
So wat exactly is ur point

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Joel3(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Agrika:

So wat exactly is ur point
if you can't get my point then is up to you. bottom line is its sometime good to be molested

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Joel3:
if you can't get my point then is up to you. bottom line is its sometime good to be molested

It scares me that you might be a father. ..
You can't just say dumb things like this. I really hope you are an immature kid who has access to web. #when you know better, you do better.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Joel3(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

It scares me that you might be a father. ..
You can't just say dumb things like this. I really hope you are an immature kid who has access to web. #when you know better, you do better.
you are immature kid. I might be old enough to be your uncle or even father.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Joel3:
you are immature kid. I might be old enough to be your uncle or even father.

You don't even come across over 12 let alone old enough to be my elderly embarassed

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Joel3(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

You don't even come across over 12 let alone old enough to be my elderly embarassed
how old are you if I may ask.
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Joel3(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

is that you on the picture? you are pretty..
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2015
Joel3:
how old are you if I may ask.
I dnt chat to ignorant lil boys so bye angry
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by lordthree(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2015
engrkaz:
I had an encounter with a molester
..aunty Patience.. This was in July 1990. I was just 6.5 years old. She even threatened to report me to my mum if I fail to do what she asked me to do. I complied n that singular act has greatly affected my sexual orientation. I can't even stay committed in marriage.
you should find her, and confront her, shes Probably doing that to other kids now

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Joel3(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

your father is ignorant. f u c k you. next time you see my post. don't reply or quote me. I don't care who the AIR you are.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2015
Joel3:
your father is ignorant. f u c k you. next time you see my post. don't reply or quote me. I don't care who the AIR you are.

Mor*on
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ouch!

You actually look like a very descent and hardworking lady tho..

I like the looks. #WifeMaterialLooks
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin Thank you, that's very kind of you

francizy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ouch!

You actually look like a very descent and hardworking lady tho..

I like the looks. #WifeMaterialLooks
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Joel3(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

Mor*on
idio.t ugly face. for your mind you are beautiful. go look for husband some where sorry not here. attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Joel3:
is that you on the picture? you are pretty..
Lol I thought I was ugly
Children smh
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol I thought I was ugly
Children smh
as ur boyfriend(husband)that was harsh, he was only complementing
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ipledge:
as ur boyfriend(husband)that was harsh, he was only complementing

See what IT said to ME sad angry angry sad angry cry
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Joel3(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol I thought I was ugly
Children smh
why don't. you quote the later one. idio.t only to give you hope where there is none. big nose. ugly face.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:
grin Thank you, that's very kind of you

You're welcome.

You're beautiful, it's true. I saw your face, on your profile page... Oya complete the song grin

No mind Joel3, he really likes you and I know this your battle with him will only end in a strong friendship or relationship.

I'm watching both of you tho.. tongue
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Joel3(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
[s]
francizy:

You're welcome.

You're beautiful, it's true. I saw your face, on your profile page... Oya complete the song grin

No mind Joel3, he really likes you and I know this your battle with him will only end in a strong friendship or relationship.

I'm watching both of you tho.. tongue

[/s]

trash. friendship ko relationship ni.

who want to date a big nose girl. that thing you are seeing is picture packaging. if you see her in real life you will be amaze.

I dump a big nose girl recently they are very cheap to Bleep. full of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Joel3:

trash. friendship ko relationship ni.

who want to date a big nose girl. that thing you are seeing is picture packaging. if you see her in real life you will be amaze.

I dump a big nose girl recently they are very cheap to Bleep. full of insecurity.

@Dimples192 is pretty jor. You're just angry cuz she went hard at you.

By the way, you guys should act more matured and stop insulting each other OK?
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Joel3(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
francizy:

@Dimples192 is pretty jor. You're just angry cuz she went hard at you.

By the way, you guys should act more matured and stop insulting each other OK?
i don't insult people at first. but he/she PM me at first.

I am the fire God. so I don't take nonses. fire for fire

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Joel3:
i don't insult people at first. by but he/she PM me at first.

I am the fire God. so I don't take nonses. fire for fire

Fire gini? grin

Hmmm, OK oh
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Oluwachinwe: 1:08am On Aug 13, 2015
francizy:

OK...

Though I still hold that you misinterpreted some of my write ups. I never touched any house help. The ones I had encounters with took advantage of me.

The first took advantage of the fact that I was naive. The second took advantage of my condition. If I were fully awake, I wouldn't be foolish enough sleeping with the second one, knowing fully well that I could be caught and dealt with mercilessly.

As for the girls I had touched at night, they pretty much understood what my condition was and till date am very much close to 3 of them while I still talk with the remaining 2. If I hadnt had sex at a tender age, how would have known anything about man and woman when at my tender age I was made to distance myself from girls till I was disvirgined by my uncle's house help.

All the same, thanks for your contribution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.