Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (49649 Views)

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by khiaa(f): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Hi dear,

You abandoned your dear friend tho.. sad

Seems like you've been too busy these days..

I haven't abandoned you, I've been busy lately but I will try and keep in touch with you, ok. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2015
khiaa:

I haven't abandoned you, I've been busy lately but I will try and keep in touch with you, ok. smiley smiley

Alright then.. Amma send you a pm soon.

I hope you're excelling in what you're currently working on?

What's the time over there? Thought you should be asleep tho... smiley
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by khiaa(f): 7:22am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Alright then.. Amma send you a pm soon.

I hope you're excelling in what you're currently working on?

What's the time over there? Thought you should be asleep tho... smiley

It's 10:20pm and I just got back from bible study a little over an hour ago but I will be going to bed soon because I'm a little tired.
I'm doing well in school can't wait untill spring break tho. smiley You can try and send me a pm but I have a problem with receiving them. sad
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
khiaa:

It's 10:20pm and I just got back from bible study a little over an hour ago but I will be going to bed soon because I'm a little tired.
I'm doing well in school can't wait untill spring break tho. smiley You can try and send me a pm but I have a problem with receiving them. sad

Awww sad

Please do send to me. Since you don't receive pms... smiley
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by shitshappen(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

You have to try and get over it.. You will scale thru with time..
Peace bro

I have a long time ago, I like I said before I wish her well. But I can't trust her as far as I can throw her
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by khiaa(f): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Awww sad

Please do send to me. Since you don't receive pms... smiley

I'll try soon but I'm going to say goodnite/good morning because I have a busy day tomorrow, I promise to say hello, ok. smiley smiley
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 7:39am On Mar 06, 2015
khiaa:

I'll try soon but I'm going to say goodnite/good morning because I have a busy day tomorrow, I promise to say hello, ok. smiley smiley

Alright boo.. Have a lovely night rest..

Bye
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2015
shitshappen:

I have a long time ago, I like I said before I wish her well. But I can't trust her as far as I can throw her

Am glad you have. It's now unto a new level. You children will benefit from your experience. You won't have to let them go thru what you went thru.
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Trust me, you wouldn't wanna be having some kind of lust over your cousins except of course you are not a Christian cuz Christianity forbids it.

That was in the past and that is what I hate most about my childhood..
Christianity forbids lusting after anybody that's not your husband or wife. period. Sexual union between cousins is not scripturally forbiden. You can marry your cousin. You just cant lay her before you marry her.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Christianity forbids lusting after anybody that's not your husband or wife. period. Sexual union between cousins is not scripturally forbiden. You can marry your cousin. You just cant lay her before you marry her.

Oh! OK.. Then why is it so much of a taboo in some part of Nigeria?

It's even worse in my town that one can't marry a distant cousin even if he/she has a different surname.
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Oh! OK.. Then why is it so much of a taboo in some part of Nigeria?

It's even worse in my town that one can't marry a distant cousin even if he/she has a different surname.
Those taboos existed before the coming of christianity. You know our definition of family here extends beyond the nuclear. people have only carried their interpretation of incest according to their culture into christianity.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Those taboos existed before the coming of christianity. You know our definition of family here extends beyond the nuclear. people have only carried their interpretation of incest according to their culture into christianity.

Alright. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by shitshappen(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Am glad you have. It's now unto a new level. You children will benefit from your experience. You won't have to let them go thru what you went thru.

Lie lie, they won't . No aunt will share a bed with my son, and no uncle will sleep in the same room with my daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
shitshappen:

Lie lie, they won't . No aunt will share a bed with my son, and no uncle will sleep in the same room with my daughter.

That's how it's supposed to be..

Also be mindful of same sex molestation..

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
kandiikane:
I am sorry this thread is bullshyt, a joke and I believe it is some kind of a paedophilia story to turn some people on.

If this was a genuine story about abuse there will be no need in describing exactly how your pen!s was stroked as a child and how the maid's vag!na smelt.

Well done! You have fulfilled the dreams of perverts for today.

Shame on you!

To those who have been abused and still suffering from it, It shall be well.

People like you are the reason most abuse victims don't come forward ,live in shame and often end up in destructive behavior because heartless people like you will call them liars,ridicule them and traumatize them the more
[size=18pt]Shame on you!! Eediot[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Please take this false doctrine off Christianity

3 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
The revelations I've read in this thread are shocking to say the least.

Tempted to ban sleepovers and over night visits for my kids.

This is just crazy...so what can parents do? Do we become suspicious of everyone.

What makes adults continuously molest young children...why? I'm really struggling to know why.

I knew of a friend in Uni who was molested by his aunt from teen years till Uni. In the early stage he was sent to her house to help her cos the mother was poor and a widow. He didn't like going but the mum insisted because aunt helped them out. He did tell his other brother about the abuse but no help there. By university level she would drive to his school with provisions and take him out. He tried to get her to stop but she said he was hers and she was not stopping.
Poor boy was torn, on one hand he hated it but on the other hand he was like people would say he was enjoying it now cos he's an adult and he hadn't put a stop to it.

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by SirShymexx: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
50calibre:

Lol she's reincarnated again grin

It might not even be her

Shollypopzz is that you?

That's sholly - she's always stealing my style.

The "zz" gave her up. grin
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
babyosisi:

People like you are the reason most abuse victims don't come forward ,live in shame and often end up in destructive behavior because heartless people like you will call them liars,ridicule them and traumatize them the more

Thanks ma'am.. I actually didn't share it for people like him tho..

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
babyosisi:

Please take this false doctrine off Christianity
The part of the scriptures that speaks forbidden sexual practices is Leviticus 18:1-18. It does not include cousin marriage.
And to show you that that is how it was understood by the Jews, we find it occuring in Numbers 36:1-11 and 1chronicles 23:22. On both occasion its not spoken of in negative light.
I am not introducing my own doctrine to christianity. Its lazy christians who accept traditions of men as law.
prove to yourself that you are not by reading the cited bible portions.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
salsera:
The revelations I've read in this thread are shocking to say the least.

Tempted to ban sleepovers and over night visits for my kids.

This is just crazy...so what can parents do? Do we become suspicious of everyone.

What makes adults continuously molest young children...why? I'm really struggling to know why.

I knew of a friend in Uni who was molested by his aunt from teen years till Uni. In the early stage he was sent to her house to help her cos the mother was poor and a widow. He didn't like going but the mum insisted because aunt helped them out. He did tell his other brother about the abuse but no help there. By university level she would drive to his school with provisions and take him out. He tried to get her to stop but she said he was hers and she was not stopping.
Poor boy was torn, on one hand he hated it but on the other hand he was like people would say he was enjoying it now cos he's an adult and he hadn't put a stop to it.

That's really sad. It's actually bad that he's still caught up in it. I hope he gets financially buoyant and kick her outter his life soon..
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

The part of the scriptures that speaks forbidden sexual practices is Leviticus 18:1-18. It does not include cousin marriage.
And to show you that that is how it was understood by the Jews, we find it occuring in Numbers 36:1-11 and 1chronicles 23:22. On both occasion its not spoken of in negative light.
I am not introducing my own doctrine to christianity. Its lazy christians who accept traditions of men as law.
prove to yourself that you are not by reading the cited bible portions.

Christians do not follow Levitical law
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Thanks ma'am.. I actually didn't share it for people like him tho..

I commend you for your posts here
Your healing has already began because you dared to speak up and condemn evil
When I started my marital advice thread little did I know the effects it would have on young women and men
Look at the number of people speaking up and freeing themselves from this bondage
That tells you you did the right thing
I will advise you to go a step further
If you can contact any of those girls that molested you,confront them and tell them what they did was evil and almost destroyed you
Tell them they took advantage because you were a child but that you are better,stronger and a big boy today and that they cannot hurt you anymore.
They need to hear it

4 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
babyosisi:

I commend you for your posts here
Your healing has already began because you dared to speak up and condemn evil
When I started my marital advice thread little did I know the effects it would have on young women and men
Look at the number of people speaking up and freeing themselves from this bondage
If you can contact any of those girls that molested you,confront them and tell them what they did was evil and almost destroyed you
Tell them they took advantage because you were a child but that you are better,stronger and a big boy today and that they cannot hurt you anymore.
They need to hear it

Wish I could reach them but sadly, I can't since this happened between early and mid nineties..

Thanks for your encouragement.

You know, apart from the molestation, I had a very terrible upbringing and I would have shared but because of those people insulting me, I decided to keep it inside of me..
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
babyosisi:

Christians do not follow Levitical law
You are a lazy christian. You did not read it. It is not found in the new testament either. You don't read the bible and you want to tell me whats christian and whats not.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by kandiikane(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
babyosisi:

Go sit your azz down you old azz piece of shyt. It is not my fault your husband refused to tell you he was abused. Bloody cow, you must alway come open your slippery mouth rata rata just to feel among. You better stop doing this bullshyt and go play bingo with your husband, goat!

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
To be honest I have tried to put myself in the shoe of all these males claiming to have suffered and I cannot see it. They got opportunity to do what boys of their age were fantasising about and they are now claiming some type of mental trauma.

During the Biafran war, I got introduced to sex at the of 6 by a girl that was 2 years older than me. would it be said that she molested me?

Although she led to a secluded place once she showed me her private part and I showed her my little boner it was me who took over and figured out that my penis was meant to be inserted and that what I did (although it never occured to either of us that I was meant to be thrusting back and forth. Like that we remained until my older cousins discovered us in the bush. For the rest of my childhood they never stopped teasing me about it.

It did not make me promiscuous afterwards.

Now back to the OP's case from what I understand the only problem he has with the experience is that he believes it has had an after effect of making him promiscuous and lusting after women.

I do believe that his behaviour in childhood could have been influenced by his initial introduction to sex by a much older girl. Much of the other sex escapades that he described, a case could be made that he was the molester - even of grown women.

OP gave the example of the 17 year old maid who he was caught thrusting, although he claimed that he was having sleep walking sex and can not account for his actions he still seems to blame the girl. It is very possible that it was nothing short of rape on his part because if he mounted the girl, she may for fear of being discovered in the crowded bedroom felt unable to resist him quietly and also because of her low status as a maid in the family.

That being so, there is no proof that his lusting after women as an adult has anything to do with his experiences. Some people just have extremely high libido.

There is a tendency for people look for some one to blame for their bad behaviour or habits. As adults we need to start taking responsibility for our action.

The other case was him being bold enough to manipulate a grown female employer of his mother whilst she slept. At that point once he started doing that is a case of serious sexual assault, the rest of the story about her agree to have sex with him the following day does not take away from the assault he committed on a sleeping woman.

The males I sympathise with are the one who were unfortunate to be molested by older males, those one I can see the harm.

Others that were lured by their aunt, I sympathise a little with as they were forced into an incest situation, but if it continues beyond childhood say age 15 by which time they should be able to say their mind and physically stop their aunt then my sympathy would wane. After all the male is in the giving end and has to be a willing and active participant in the sex act.

Advising the OP to confront the maid would be awkward on several fronts.

As adults their ages would appear quite close he maybe 30 and she also in her late 30's and he may even look older than she does these days.
He is also fighting battle to overcome his lusting and promiscuity and meeting her may make him loose control and start lusting at her.
babyosisi:

I commend you for your posts here When I started my marital advice thread little did I know the effects it would have on young women and men
They need to hear it

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by khiaa(f): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Wish I could reach them but sadly, I can't since this happened between early and mid nineties..

Thanks for your encouragement.

You know, apart from the molestation, I had a very terrible upbringing and I would have shared but because of those people insulting me, I decided to keep it inside of me..

Hello my buddy. smiley How are you this evening?

I want you to know that if you have something you need to get out of your system you can come to me and I will lend an ear with no judgements and my full support. I got your back. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
GenBuhari:
To be honest I have tried to put myself in the shoe of all these males claiming to have suffered and I cannot see it [s]They got opportunity to do what boys of their age were fantasising about and they are now claiming some type of mental trauma.

During the Biafran war, I got introduced to sex at the of 6 by a girl that was 2 years older than me. would it be said that she molested me?

Although she led to a secluded place once she showed me her private part and I showed her my little boner it was me who took over and figured out that my penis was meant to be inserted and that what I did (although it never occured to either of us that I was meant to be thrusting back and forth. Like that we remained until my older cousins discovered us in the bush. For the rest of my childhood they never stopped teasing me about it.

Now back to the OP's case from what I understand the only problem he has with the experience is that he believes it has had an after effect of making him promiscuous and lusting after women.

I do believe that his behaviour in childhood could have been influenced by his initial introduction to sex by a much older girl. Much of the other sex escapades that he described, a case could be made that he was the molester - even of grown women.

OP gave the example of the 17 year old maid who he was caught thrusting, although he claimed that he was having sleep walking sex and can not account for his actions he still seems to blame the girl. It is very possible that it was nothing short of rape on his part because if he mounted the girl, she may for fear of being

That being so, there is no proof that his lusting after women as an adult has anything to do with his experiences. Some people just have extremely high libido.

There is a tendency for people look for some one to blame for their bad behaviour or habits. As adults we need to start taking responsibility for our action.

Even the some of the OP's examples appear that he is not discovered in the crowded bedroom felt unable to resist him quietly and also because of her low status as a maid in the family.

The other case was him being bold enough to manipulate a grown female employer of his mother whilst he slept. At that point once he started doing that is a case of serious sexual assault, the rest of the story about her agree to have sex with him the following day does not take away from the assault he committed on a sleeping woman.

The males I sympathise with are the one who were unfortunate to be molested by older males, those one I can see the harm.

Others have to that were lured by their aunt, I sympathise a little with as they were forced into an incest situation, but if it continues beyond childhood say age 15 by which time they should be able to say their mind and physically stop their aunt then my sympathy would wane. After all the male is in the giving end and has to be a willing and active participant in the sex act.

As adults their ages would appear quite close he maybe 30 and she also in her late 30's and he may even look older than she does these days.
He is also fighting battle to overcome his lusting and promiscuity and meeting her may make him loose control and start lusting at her.[/s]

That is where your post should have rightly ended,right at the first sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Madam,why so dismissive?

@ OP I can see your predatory nature coming out even in your interaction with females on this thread.
I am not judging ohh, and you probably not conscience of it, but having learnt about your issues you may want to turn down your affectionate yet pursuing style of chatting a notch as it is possible that it may make some ladies a little uncomfortable.
babyosisi:

That is where your post should have rightly ended,right at the first sentence.

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 4:30am On Mar 07, 2015
khiaa:

Hello my buddy. smiley How are you this evening?

I want you to know that if you have something you need to get out of your system you can come to me and I will lend an ear with no judgements and my full support. I got your back. smiley smiley smiley

Am fine hun...

I really do love to but how do I get it out dear.. sad
Re: Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 5:21am On Mar 07, 2015
GenBuhari:
To be honest I have tried to put myself in the shoe of all these males claiming to have suffered and I cannot see it. They got opportunity to do what boys of their age were fantasising about and they are now claiming some type of mental trauma.

OP gave the example of the 17 year old maid who he was caught thrusting, although he claimed that he was having sleep walking sex and can not account for his actions he still seems to blame the girl. It is very possible that it was nothing short of rape on his part because if he mounted the girl, she may for fear of being

Even the some of the OP's examples appear that he is not discovered in the crowded bedroom felt unable to resist him quietly and also because of her low status as a maid in the family.

The other case was him being bold enough to manipulate a grown female employer of his mother whilst he slept. At that point once he started doing that is a case of serious sexual assault, the rest of the story about her agree to have sex with him the following day does not take away from the assault he committed on a sleeping woman.

Others have to that were lured by their aunt, I sympathise a little with as they were forced into an incest situation, but if it continues beyond childhood say age 15 by which time they should be able to say their mind and physically stop their aunt then my sympathy would wane. After all the male is in the giving end and has to be a willing and active participant in the sex act.

He is also fighting battle to overcome his lusting and promiscuity and meeting her may make him loose control and start lusting at her.

Wow! You're like the plaintiff, the judge and the jury over my case.

You don't judge people based on your experience. You learn to reason with them based on theirs.

GenBuhari:
Madam,why so dismissive?
@ OP I can see your predatory nature coming out even in your interaction with females on this thread.
I am not judging ohh, and you probably not conscience of it, but having learnt about your issues you may want to turn down your affectionate yet pursuing style of chatting a notch as it is possible that it may make some ladies a little uncomfortable.

And mind you, I don't see anything wrong in having that discussion with Khiaa. To me, she's a close friend and you should have noticed that this thread isn't where we met. You can check my discussion with other ladies here and see for yourself if I had same kind of discussion with them.

That said, I joke a lot and I believe it's how to live a stress free life, so even if you see me talking about ladies in some kind of manner, check very well, it's only intended for jokes.

Thank you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.