Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare (43509 Views)

There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume / APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare / "I Was Asked To Resign As Buhari's VP After We Won Elections"- Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Dewze(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Babare:

Pastor Tunde may like to know: "Why is APC embittered by the postponement?"

“You are full of yourself,
full of your abracadabra, full of what
you can do to make things happen; what
is my concern if you have spent money,”
he stated.

There is your answer.

4 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Richy4(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
I have grown not to believe certain things i read on NL. But if this is true. has he ever read in the Bible how God feel about arrogant people. What i read so far was a speech of an arrogant fellow with a capital letter A. what ever happened to humility.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by chonchoro(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
One thing I know is that one shall come to pass, just dT it will determine due rise of many and de fall of many
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by thaoriginator: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oga Pastor Bakare, abeg help me, give me 10 (just 10 o) sure soccer wins for this weekend, God will bless you more.. cry
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by romeoo1010(f): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
nobi small thing na God fit save this landoooooo abeg check out this site http://www.naijahotzone.com/ cool cool cool
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by criminalmindz: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
THE MAN THAT IS FULL OF HIMSELF AND HAS SPENT MONEY IS GOV AMAECHI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by officialteemi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
SOME pastor sef.....smh
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by killzone(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
When did pastors become God ehn
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by lele007: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
XYZ123:
FROM THE FIRST DAY OF MARCH TO THE
ELECTION DATE (01 TO 28) STANDS FOR
"DONT VOTE FOR GOODLUCK AND NAMADI".
March 01=D
March 02=O
March 03=N
March 04=T
March 05=V
March 06=O
March 07=T
March 08=E
March 09=F
March 10=O
March 11=R
March 12=G
March 13=O
March 14=O
March 15=D
March 16=L
March 17=U
March 18=C
March 19=K
March 20=A
March 21=N
March 22=D
March 23=N
March 24=A
March 25=M
March 26=A
March 27=D
March 28=I
IT MEANS "VOTE FOR BUHARI AND YEMI
OSINBAJO"
March 01=V
March 02=O
March 03=T
March 04=E
March 05=F
March 06=O
March 07=R
March 08=B
March 09=U
March 10=H
March 11=A
March 12=R
March 13=I
March 14=A
March 15=N
March 16=D
March 17=Y
March 18=E
March 19=M
March 20=I
March 21=O
March 22=S
March 23=I
March 24=N
March 25=B
March 26=A
March 27=J
March 28=O
Click "Like" if u agree

bros, you are jobless

5 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Djsibbzz(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
dodoniyi:
[b]Clergyman and social critic, Tunde Bakare, has said there would be no elections in the country until he lifts an “injunction” he placed on it. He claimed to have predicted the poll shift by demonstrating with a chair he placed on the altar in his church during a previous worship service. Bakare is the Senior Pastor, Latter Rain Assembly and one time vice presidential candidate to General Muhammadu Buhari on the platform of the defunct Congress
for Progressive Change, CPC.

Speaking at his church’s Sunday service, at Ogba, in Lagos, Bakare stated that the postponement has vindicated him against vilification from those opposed to his earlier view on the matter. In his sermon, titled “Sweet and Sour Ministry Of The Prophet”, Bakare likened his prophesy to that of biblical prophet Elijah, who declared that “there would neither be dew nor rain except at my word”. Bakare claimed that his statement on the shifting of the elections and the inauguration of an interim national government during the interregnum was divinely inspired. “There shall be a performance of every word that proceedeth (sic) from the mouth of God”, he stated. The gadfly pastor, then, admonished the congregation on what should be their disposition when reviled for their views.He deplored the condemnations his earlier statement generated, saying “It is a mark of immaturity to abuse another person for his opinion”. Bakare said though he had been accused of belonging to either the PDP or the APC, he declared he is not a member of any.

“Did I speak to INEC or was I at the Council of States meeting?; there was no telephone conversation between me and (Attahiru) Jega or (Sambo) Dasuki, why then are you attacking me for the postponement?”, he asked rhetorically. Though he did not name anyone, Bakare mocked some people he said have become depressed by the postponement. “You are full of yourself, full of your abracadabra, full of what you can do to make things happen; what is my concern if you have spent money,” he stated.[/b]

SOURCE: http://

www.newsbreak.ng/2015/02/08/until-i-say-otherwise-there-will-be-no-elections-tunde-bakare/

Pls I need an update, has he assumed the new INEC chairman?

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
sew this guy dey form James Bond gringrin
many clowns in Nigeria.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by organic973: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Interesting
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
Oga Pastor Bakare, abeg help me, give me 10 (just 10 o) sure soccer wins for this weekend, God will bless you more.. cry

gringrin
I dey feel you Jor grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Akpan107(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
XYZ123:
FROM THE FIRST DAY OF MARCH TO THE
ELECTION DATE (01 TO 28) STANDS FOR
"DONT VOTE FOR GOODLUCK AND NAMADI".
March 01=D
March 02=O
March 03=N
March 04=T
March 05=V
March 06=O
March 07=T
March 08=E
March 09=F
March 10=O
March 11=R
March 12=G
March 13=O
March 14=O
March 15=D
March 16=L
March 17=U
March 18=C
March 19=K
March 20=A
March 21=N
March 22=D
March 23=N
March 24=A
March 25=M
March 26=A
March 27=D
March 28=I
IT MEANS "VOTE FOR BUHARI AND YEMI
OSINBAJO"
March 01=V
March 02=O
March 03=T
March 04=E
March 05=F
March 06=O
March 07=R
March 08=B
March 09=U
March 10=H
March 11=A
March 12=R
March 13=I
March 14=A
March 15=N
March 16=D
March 17=Y
March 18=E
March 19=M
March 20=I
March 21=O
March 22=S
March 23=I
March 24=N
March 25=B
March 26=A
March 27=J
March 28=O
Click "Like" if u agree
hmmm... You will hardly get 10 likes... nigerians want GEJ. Buhari will never be president of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Bolosiye: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dis man still de make noise?

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by searay(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pastor Sir, abeg make we do election . thanks
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Akpan107(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dewze:

“You are full of yourself,
full of your abracadabra, full of what
you can do to make things happen; what
is my concern if you have spent money,”
he stated.

There is your answer.
The APCs are greatly pained and frustrated! I wonder where dey will get more money before the 28 of next Month.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Some pastors sef. Just to get publicity
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Akpan107(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
He will March to Daura since this Month is Failbuhari.

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Faibuhari: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
All hail Professor Pastor Tunde Attahiru Jega Bakare.

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by darediamond(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
The North had there time in 1993 against the South without an Iota of reserve.

Now the wind of change is blowing and sweeping them off dramatically.

Interim government by IBB
Now, it is over to South.
But this time around, it will bé a long thing because the South-West is Championing it but in Proxy.

What a superior game!!

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Twingles(f): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dis guy is definitely high oh, always acting lyk he commands wat goes on in d country.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Toks2008(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
The picture seems clear.

Gej may cross the libe by sacking Jega and this may cause an uproar and great unrest in the country and we may see no elections coming up as interim government may come in.

The poinr is that gej will rather vacate that seat for abyone but Buhari

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by sexyjennik(f): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
ernecy:
I feel he is not happy with GMB for not using him d 2nd time as his running mate.
gbam.u jst said my mind. Bakare holds grudges against GMB. Anyways dats not my biz lipsrsealed or did I say anything? undecided
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Forwetinnah: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
APC, go and settle Bakare o gringringringringrin

Didn't he also prophesy the death of OBJ, abi na OBJ corpse wey dey write open letter or book so?? Abeg make una leff me o grin
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by TheOtherview: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
doctokwus:
As usual another Nigerian fails the character test.Ever since he was related to the background and not given a say this time with regards to any slot in the APC ticket,this man has embarked on a hate filled,destructive mission.
His is a case of the biblical,since the child does not belong to me,let's destroy her.
He shd keep his teachings and prophesies to his church because they have no say outside it.

I am prepared to put good money on the table that Bakare did not make the remarks credited to him here.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by firefox4th(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jonathan is not contesting in the elections coming.
I have said it before.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by GodsKate: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Keep up with news/events/research/business.
MTN&ETISALAT DATA available @cheaper rates for your mobile phones and via modem.
(Mtn 1gb = N1200/1300
Etisalat = N1400/1500)
Call/SMS/Whatsapp GK on 08032719286 to order.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Na you go conduct am? Even if us ready; for whier u won conduct am.
ozoigbondu:
Bakre is as usual high on cheap weed elections will hold on march 28 whether you and your fellow charaltans like it or not

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Commence operation #Matchonbuhari
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Na you go conduct am? Even if you ready; for whier u won conduct am. grin
ozoigbondu:
Bakre is as usual high on cheap weed elections will hold on march 28 whether you and your fellow charaltans like it or not

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Commence operation #Matchonbuhari
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by confidenceikeh: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why didn't u come out again?

Election will hold on 28th of march u can keep predicting

B4 dat GEJ till 2019
kennydee05:
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by callmenow: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Interim government of your dreams. Buhari apologists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Missing From Ize-iyamu Acknowledgement List / More Pictures As Seyi Tinubu Leads Kano Solidarity Walk For APC (Video) / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.