Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare (43510 Views)

There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume / APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare / "I Was Asked To Resign As Buhari's VP After We Won Elections"- Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why is he turning his opinion into prophesy to score cheap point. Pastor be careful. Was thus sayeth the Lord their, I begi......next.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by castrogee(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
darediamond:
The North had there time in 1993 against the South without an Iota of reserve.

Now the wind of change is blowing and sweeping them off dramatically.

Interim government by IBB
Now, it is over to South.
But this time around, it will bé a long thing because the South-West is Championing it but in Proxy.

What a superior game!!

Bros, I've heard a lot about this interim govt, but can't seem to understand what it is for. Please can you enlighten me on how 'we' Nigerians will benefit from it. You did mention that it is a south east thing, what do you mean by that? But if I may add, I think interim govt may be a disaster to the country, and I don't even see GEJ agreeing to such arrangements...

Cheers
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Akpan107(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
XYZ123:
FROM THE FIRST DAY OF MARCH TO THE
ELECTION DATE (01 TO 28) STANDS FOR
"DONT VOTE FOR GOODLUCK AND NAMADI".
March 01=D
March 02=O
March 03=N
March 04=T
March 05=V
March 06=O
March 07=T
March 08=E
March 09=F
March 10=O
March 11=R
March 12=G
March 13=O
March 14=O
March 15=D
March 16=L
March 17=U
March 18=C
March 19=K
March 20=A
March 21=N
March 22=D
March 23=N
March 24=A
March 25=M
March 26=A
March 27=D
March 28=I
IT MEANS "VOTE FOR BUHARI AND YEMI
OSINBAJO"
March 01=V
March 02=O
March 03=T
March 04=E
March 05=F
March 06=O
March 07=R
March 08=B
March 09=U
March 10=H
March 11=A
March 12=R
March 13=I
March 14=A
March 15=N
March 16=D
March 17=Y
March 18=E
March 19=M
March 20=I
March 21=O
March 22=S
March 23=I
March 24=N
March 25=B
March 26=A
March 27=J
March 28=O
Click "Like" if u agree
hmmmm... You still dey for only likes. You can see that the support of Buhari is slowly dying off. If it was before, you would have gotten 500 likes, but sorry to say, thing has changed.

Also have it at the back of ur mind that Buhari will never be President of this Country... Emmm.. Where is Ameachi?

I thought he said you guys will be on the streets if the Election is postponed...

I dey laugh ooo

GEJ may be the last president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by sylve11: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
ernecy:
I feel he is not happy with GMB for not using him d 2nd time as his running mate.

Ol' boy, come take 2k. cool
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
dodoniyi:
[b][s]Clergyman and social critic, Tunde Bakare, has said there would be no elections in the country until he lifts an “injunction” he placed on it. He claimed to have predicted the poll shift by demonstrating with a chair he placed on the altar in his church during a previous worship service. Bakare is the Senior Pastor, Latter Rain Assembly and one time vice presidential candidate to General Muhammadu Buhari on the platform of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change, CPC.

Speaking at his church’s Sunday service, at Ogba, in Lagos, Bakare stated that the postponement has vindicated him against vilification from those opposed to his earlier view on the matter. In his sermon, titled “Sweet and Sour Ministry Of The Prophet”, Bakare likened his prophesy to that of biblical prophet Elijah, who declared that “there would neither be dew nor rain except at my word”. Bakare claimed that his statement on the shifting of the elections and the inauguration of an interim national government during the interregnum was divinely inspired. “There shall be a performance of every word that proceedeth (sic) from the mouth of God”, he stated. The gadfly pastor, then, admonished the congregation on what should be their disposition when reviled for their views.He deplored the condemnations his earlier statement generated, saying “It is a mark of immaturity to abuse another person for his opinion”. Bakare said though he had been accused of belonging to either the PDP or the APC, he declared he is not a member of any.

“Did I speak to INEC or was I at the Council of States meeting?; there was no telephone conversation between me and (Attahiru) Jega or (Sambo) Dasuki, why then are you attacking me for the postponement?”, he asked rhetorically. Though he did not name anyone, Bakare mocked some people he said have become depressed by the postponement. “You are full of yourself, full of your abracadabra, full of what you can do to make things happen; what is my concern if you have spent money,” he stated.[/b]
[/s]
SOURCE: http://www.newsbreak.ng/2015/02/08/until-i-say-otherwise-there-will-be-no-elections-tunde-bakare/

Prophecy my foot! A child could see the handwriting on the wall.

Bakare you are now tempting God the Almighty, the One and Only with your reckless outburst. He jealously guide His absoluteness and will smith to earth any who dare share in His glory. YOU HAVE INVOKED HIS WRATH wait for the consequences.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by SenatorJames(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
With my knowledge of elementary English, I think what this man is saying is that Goodluck may still postpone the election. Though I don't despise prophesy (1Thessanolians 5:20), but he is not to be boasting about what he claimed God revealed to him.

If its real, hope 2015 will not be the end of Nigeria as an entity?

Prayer mode activated.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by bigbams24: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
barcanista:
Oga Bakare, na beg I de beg you make you lift the injunction or I will be forced to report to God that one of his prophets is misbehaving. Thank you
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
oafish dunce
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by simdam500(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
If he can pray for an election not to hold, which I don't believe anyway... I guess he should have prayed for the storm of terrorism to calm or is the Killing giving him happiness?

Oh and again I don't buy the idea he once prophecy the postponement of the election...
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by solid3(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2015
My people dont worry, the man will soon say otherwise.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by ernecy(m): 6:04am On Feb 10, 2015
grin cheesy, bros abeg u serious abt d 2k, gtb I dey use
sylve11:

Ol' boy, come take 2k. cool
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by mcprince32(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
sammyj:
In Jesus name there shall be election because the worst democratic government is better than the best military or interim government and if God be God and not man and if the voice of the masses is the voice of God according to the bible the will of the people to change this clueless corrupt government and his criminal cohorts will come past in Jesus name.

Click likes in support to MarchforBuhari come March 28th 2015
Share to MarchoutGEJ to Otuoke come May 2015.
Lets see who is deceiving who.
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by dodoniyi: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Hahahaha.....Shame!
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by romeoo1010(f): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2015
Thank God the elections have come and gone lets see the next story in this episode.mean while i recommend this new site to all my nairalander
http://www.naijahotzone.com/forum/1
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Godhealer: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Missing From Ize-iyamu Acknowledgement List / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) / Ayoleke Adu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.