Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Before You Blindly Support IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Blindly Support IPOB (5701 Views)

Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / If You Blindly Support Tinubu Then.... / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2017
Am calling on all the IPOB followers on this forum to help me answer these few questions. Plz, no insults and no beating around the bush. Just answer the question to the best of your knowledge, presenting facts where necessary.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 12:23am On Jul 15, 2017
How do you intend to employ and feed all the Igbos that will return to SE once Biafra has been actualized? Wch among the 5 states in the east can survive without FG allocation. So, how will the state of Biafra employ and pay these people. Have it occurred to you guys that there are a lot of Igbo in the federal civil service. There are quite a number of Igbos working in other state govt outside the SE. Virtually every higher institution in the north have an Igbo man lecturing or working there, same with hospitals and some other institutions. These does not include the once who are into business.
It’s obvious that if we break, people from other region would not want us to still remain there. So, how do you intend to cater for the Igbo business owners that will return home? Have any of you ever gone to the major markets in the north. From Suleja to Wuse, to Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, Funtua, Zaria, Kaduna… All these states have a very large population of Igbos doing business there. How do u intend to take care of them or provide alternative means for them?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 12:24am On Jul 15, 2017
If you eventually break away with the current Biafran map, then south Sudan will repeat itself in the SE. And the two factions will be Igbos on one side, then the other tribes on the other. The Igbos with their dominance and “developing” nature will dominate everywhere in Biafra, and this won’t go down well with other tribes. We all know what this could result into. Just like the case in Bayelsa. Except you are trying to break away with just the 5 eastern states, which to me is a suicide mission.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Will there even be any change. I think the real enemy to the Igbo race is their leaders. The keep shouting marginalization while their leaders keeps mum and enjoy the wealth of the nation. Why can’t they hold their leaders accountable? I have been to most states in the north, and it’s surprising to see states like Katsina, Jigawa, Dutse, Gombe and co with full functioning international airport mostly used during hajj. These airports where built using state funds. How come SE leaders can’t build such, despite the fact that the Igbos are the ones that travel the most in Nigeria? Even with the little allocation some northern states receive from FG, they have been able to build and develop their states. How come the SE and SS leaders couldn’t do same? Imagine the huge allocation of Bayelsa, despite its small size, there is nothing to write home abt it. Take a look at Delta State, same can be said. Its only Akwa Ibom and Cross River that I can give a pass mark.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 12:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Have you ever taken the statistics of the number of Igbos schooling in universities outside the SE. Have any of you ever noticed that when you go to FG schools and some states schools outside the SE, you find quite a number of Igbo students, but when you check that of SE schools, you discover that the number of “non SE” students there is just handful. Now the question is how you guys intend to manage the enormous number of secondary school graduates that gets churned out every year, considering the fact that there are only about 15 universities in the SE.
Also, have you guys ever wondered why the fees of FG and state higher institution in the SE are way higher than that of other region? Are they not receiving the same allocation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 12:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Have you asked yourself why there is no much foreign company in SE apart from NB plc? How come multinationals don’t invest in SE. Check out the number of company in SW n NW. What is the SE lacking? How come, most Igbos prefers to invest and build huge houses outside of SE? How come there is a massive emigration of Igbos from the SE than there are immigration from other regions? Someone once said that the number of rich Igbos leaving outside the SE are much more than the number leaving in SE. What is it that is chasing people out of SE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 12:33am On Jul 15, 2017
I have so many things in mind, but let me pause for now. I know that some people will leave the content of my post and start to attack me, calling me afonja. It doesn’t change the fact that am a full blooded Igbo. And I want to believe that those agitating for breakup have not really traveled to other regions to see what the SE is lacking and to see how the Igbos are in every corner of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 12:43am On Jul 15, 2017
nwamaipke
biafranbushboy
kingoftheeast
nnamdikanu
9jabull
jilar101
kodath
make una help me tag/mention ur fellow comrade.
Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Biafman: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Non of your problem. Mind your oduduwa republic and leave Biafrans to handle their problem.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by AltarBoy1: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Biafman:
Non of your problem. Mind your oduduwa republic and leave Biafrans to handle their problem.
Just as I noted, u wont respond to my post, but will prefer to call me an afonja.

13 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by navada99: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Every Tom,Dick and Harry is Igbo these days.My friend go and face your Yoruba issues and leave Igbos alone.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by reality1010: 1:54am On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
Will there even be any change. I think the real enemy to the Igbo race is their leaders. The keep shouting marginalization while their leaders keeps mum and enjoy the wealth of the nation. Why can’t they hold their leaders accountable? I have been to most states in the north, and it’s surprising to see states like Katsina, Jigawa, Dutse, Gombe and co with full functioning international airport mostly used during hajj. These airports where built using state funds. How come SE leaders can’t build such, despite the fact that the Igbos are the ones that travel the most in Nigeria? Even with the little allocation some northern states receive from FG, they have been able to build and develop their states. How come the SE and SS leaders couldn’t do same? Imagine the huge allocation of Bayelsa, despite its small size, there is nothing to write home abt it. Take a look at Delta State, same can be said. Its only Akwa Ibom and Cross River that I can give a pass mark.
Did u ever go to school?Where did u see development in the North?Because they built airport it means they r developed.Where r d developemnt in the North?The north is d most corrupt place in Nigeria. Corruption has tied their mouth not to speak against their leaders.Have u seen anyone or state that s being criticised or quiried by opposition?The religion is tied to politics hence when u ask govt u r asking the religion.Aside Sen. Shehu Sani fighting El Rufia who else.The SS,SE and SW ppl do not consider the North as a place of contest or a place where the ppl demand the best from their leaders.Pls stop ur false posting and look for something good to do and think.Why dont u try N-Power,it will healp u.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:00am On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
How do you intend to employ and feed all the Igbos that will return to SE once Biafra has been actualized? Wch among the 5 states in the east can survive without FG allocation. So, how will the state of Biafra employ and pay these people. Have it occurred to you guys that there are a lot of Igbo in the federal civil service. There are quite a number of Igbos working in other state govt outside the SE. Virtually every higher institution in the north have an Igbo man lecturing or working there, same with hospitals and some other institutions. These does not include the once who are into business.
It’s obvious that if we break, people from other region would not want us to still remain there. So, how do you intend to cater for the Igbo business owners that will return home? Have any of you ever gone to the major markets in the north. From Suleja to Wuse, to Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, Funtua, Zaria, Kaduna… All these states have a very large population of Igbos doing business there. How do u intend to take care of them or provide alternative means for them?

Your question should have been "how will the North survive when Igbos quit the North?"

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by LionDeLeo: 3:02am On Jul 15, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Your questions should have been "how will the North survive when Igbos quit the North?"

Or how will the earth maintain its orbit when the ibos quit?

How many northerners have you heard begging not to leave the SE?

8 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:13am On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Or how will the earth maintains its orbit when the ibos quit?

How many northerners have you heard begging not to leave the SE?

If you realise how many teachers, lecturers, doctors and laboratory technologists in the North are Igbo you probably won't be vomiting this shiit.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by LionDeLeo: 3:18am On Jul 15, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

If you realise how many teachers, lecturers, doctors and laboratory technologists in the North are Igbo you probably won't be vomiting this shiit.

If you realise the number of qualified northerners out there in search of those appointments, you would have probably stopped beating chest.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by MasterKim: 3:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Biafman:
D day u stop seeing everyone not sharing the same thought as you as an enemy is the day u make a remarkable step to the actualization of your stuff.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Gjrich(m): 3:37am On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:

Stop worrying yourself about Biafra issue, take a break and focus on your life, the Igbos are hard working people and they can survive any where in the world, not to talk of there homeland. think of your life Afonja

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by opalu: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2017
People can't even make objective intelligent discussions these days of hate

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Yyeske(m): 3:39am On Jul 15, 2017
navada99:
Every Tom,Dick and Harry is Igbo these days.My friend go and face your Yoruba issues and leave Igbos alone.
Anyone who dislikes your ideology is Yoruba as if you know the way to your grandfather's house in your village in Igboland that is if you are even Igbo.
Answer the question the OP asked

14 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Yyeske(m): 3:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Gjrich:

Stop worrying yourself about Biafra issue, take a break and focus on your life, the Igbos are hard working people and they can survive any where in the world, not to talk of there homeland. think of your life Afonja
Let's assume the OP is afonja, just answer those questions and stop spinning around

10 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by ebukahandsome(m): 3:57am On Jul 15, 2017
Data subscription is cheap in nigeria. If not, this small boy wouldnt write this poo

15 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Yyeske(m): 4:01am On Jul 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Data subscription is cheap in nigeria. If not, this small boy wouldnt write this poo
Daddy please answer the small boy with reasons to convince us that he's actually a small pikin.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:06am On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

If you realise the number of qualified northerners out there in search of those appointments, you would have probably stop beating chest.

You wish they were. I lived and worked in the North. There is severe shortage of qualified personnel in every sector. They rely heavily on NYSC doctors, reason they are paid well compared to others. Scrap NYSC today and the Northern health sector goes into crisis. Is it teaching? Even with the number of Southern teachers there, there is still massive shortage. Go check Bro.

20 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by LionDeLeo: 4:42am On Jul 15, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

You wish they were. I lived and worked in the North. There is severe shortage of qualified personnel in every sector. They rely heavily on NYSC doctors, reason they are paid well compared to others. Scrap NYSC today and the Northern health sector goes into crisis. Is it teaching? Even with the number of Southern teachers there, there is still massive shortage. Go check Bro.

Lies.

You mean North depends on NYSC for its healthcare?

You mean schools like ABU, UDUS, BUK, UNIJOS and a host of other universities in the North train only Southerners in Medicine and Surgery? How some of you churn out lies of this magnitude without getting choked still remains a mystery to me, honestly.

Again, which NYSC teachers are you talking about? You mean Northerners serving in the East don't teach in classrooms? Besides, is it this type of illiterates pictured below you are boasting of?

Other than corrupting the little knowledge of students, what can this one teach?

For how long will you continue this chest beating? Aren't you tired already? What materials are your chests made of? Are they made of steel?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:20am On Jul 15, 2017
AltarBoy1:
nwamaipke
biafranbushboy
kingoftheeast
nnamdikanu
9jabull
jilar101
kodath
make una help me tag/mention ur fellow comrade.
altarboy1 na wetin ipob I'd off discussion its the last hope of biafrans at least the zoo govt is feeling the impact

3 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Anyone who dislikes your ideology is Yoruba as if you know the way to your grandfather's house in your village in Igboland that is if you are even Igbo.
Answer the question the OP asked
you just can't hide the Yoruba in you every Igbo thread itches you like chloroquine tables mind you THERE LL BE NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA IF YOU LIKE DARE THE ORDERS I LL PERSONALLY KILL THAT DAY

17 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Kingsley1000(m): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2017
OP,YOU ARE REALLY A WISEMAN,WE IGBOS ARE SO DAFT AND IGNORANT,OUR PROBLEM IS OUR LEADERS,THEY ARE THE MOST CORRUPT SET OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD...YOU RAISED A VERY APT ISSUE,INSTEAD OF THEM TO ANSWER YOU,THEY RESTORTED TO AFONJA CALLING...NDI ARA,NKE BU EZIOKWU BU NA,ENYE ANYI BIAFRA,ANYI GA ATA NKE BU EZIGBO AFUFU

10 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by Kingsley1000(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2017
if we are serious about ending our ordeal,we should start by killing and maiming our governors,they are all corrupt...they are the ones marginalising us not fg

4 Likes

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by dudebuck: 6:05am On Jul 15, 2017
anybody that dares answer these questions is a fool, for giving this lowlife his or her time!

1 Like

Re: Before You Blindly Support IPOB by amjoseph19: 6:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Daddy please answer the small boy with reasons to convince us that he's actually a small pikin.
Why will he waste his time to answer someone who doesn't know the terms associated with what he is talking about.

When Nigeria gained independence from British, how many Nigerians were forced to return home?

So Biafrans are forbidden from leaving as foreigners abi?

He is still a kiddo

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Braking News Lie Mohammed Is Very Sick / States Begin Power Distribution In January - NERC / See What Lai Said When Yaradua Was Away For Treatment In 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.