Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,458 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) (57834 Views)

VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) / Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened / Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan And Wife At The Villa Chapel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by bukaty13: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
;Hmmm jst take a look at they faces they all luk like Vampires luking for blood to drink. Buhari goes to church hahahahah grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by slap1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
phabulux:

I'm not surprised. You insane peddlers of foolishness are biased to the last extremity. There's nothing wrong, of course, with Jonathan going to RCCG.

There's lack of political smartness in Buhari going to church, though.
Did I insult you? I stated my opinion because some people have already capitalised on this to say he won't islamise Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by PrinxPeera(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Another campaign demonstration coming from this 'liers'.

Buhari pull cap.*laughing d bared hair noni*
I pity all the Nigerians that will cast their vote for this old dude. YES! GEJ might not have being delivering as expected of him but i still prefer him to this dude.

*continue laughing*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by OLUJAY4REAL: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Beware of wolves in the sheep clothings. Looking for votes by all means. Hope this will continue after the election. I saw GMB while he was addressing the NLC delegates @ the 2015 convention earlier today $ felt ashamed that this man who could not even read a prepared speech well enough $ obviously looking confused was all APC could bring up as presidential aspirant. This will be a retrogressive change if it eventually occurs!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by jamace(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
onagoodday:
Amaechi be like...i've spent more money rebranding this man than campaigning....chai i for stay for pdp o
grin grin
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Avallon002:
shocked shocked shocked This is strange
Attached to this post are photos of newly worship chapel built in Imo state by the Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha.The APC presidential candidate, Gen. Buhari, Amaechi and others were at the chapel recently to address the congregation of over 3000 worshipers -

: http://www.042reports.com/gen-buhari-worships-at-the-magnificent-imo-state-house-chapel-photos/

Buhari will soon be baptized and given holy communion. God is great.
If Politics can make a medical doctor Chris ngige to be naked in a shrine then Buhari is just starting.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by slap1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi, always the clown in every picture!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Abayhormy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
YOU SEE THE PROBLM OF NIGERIA, WHEN WE ALL OUGHT TO STAND UP AND PUT UP A FIGHT AGAINST THE ATTITUDE OF OUR LEADERS TOWARDS HOW THEY IMPOVERISH THE NIGERIAN MAN AND CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY TO OUR ECONOMY, TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS COMES IN AND STEAL AWAY OUR UNITY IN FIGHTING A COMMON ENEMY(looting,stealing and unaccountable governance).
I AM A CHRISTIAN. IF INSECURITY WAS THE ONLY FLAW OF THE PRESENT REGIME, I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE GEJ CAMP BY NOW, DEFENDING JONATHAN WITH ALL MY LIFE.
THE PROBLEM SOMANY WESTERNER HAVE WITH GEJ IS THE MISMANAGEMENT OF FUNDS.
LETS STOP RELIGIOUS AND TRIBAL SENTIMENTS FROM ROBBING US OF A ROBUST OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A STATEMENT IN OUR DEMOCRACY.
#change !!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
kyrios:
and some gejites would still say is an islamic fanatic
how does going to church during election not make him a religious fanatic?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
gusun uwarka. Mahaukaci kawai!
Tashi dan Allah. Akwuya
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by nellyjohn: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
GEJ visits the church, it becomes a problem.
Buhari visits mosques and now churches yet, it's not a problem
Anyway, GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by holarid(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rexxie:

common suzzie,is that da latest way of asking 4 a 4k?
Shove shove,i dont do ugly panCAKEd black gorillas...

Thanks smiley
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by perculiarperson: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
At this rate may he convert to Christianity
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by endymetrix(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bunch of thieves!
A = Association
Of
P = Past
C = Criminals.

Church Campaign!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by notoriousbabe: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
I heard in the news that he has converted to Christainity and his Christain name is Paul. God is great.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by criminalmindz: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
THE DEVIL NOW VISITS CHURCHES IN PHYSICAL FORM.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by BodyKiss(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akon419:
This religious bigot should stop mocking Christianity .

You're the true bigot here.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ariel20:

Thanks smiley
mmwwah.....
"she turns back n i,widda speeda light,wipe mi mouth" smiley
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Okeikpu(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Evil men...⊙︿⊙ see their belly like that of a pregnant goat
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by ellechrystal(f): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sijioke:
later, they would say he wants to islamize nigeria.
Don't b deceived. Even d devil can turn to a preacher just to kill u
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by ellechrystal(f): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Okeikpu:
Evil men...⊙︿⊙ see their belly like that of a pregnant goat
Buhahaha
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by dahreyM: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmmm@the things men do to attain d position of power.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by itetemi: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akpan107:
Adaweezy, Buhari cant be President now. He should wait untill 2019.

I prefer Nigeria to divide than to have Buhari as the President.

we prefer it as well,let Jonny walker go and be president of otuoke.leave the remaining part for the country to choose its leaders.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by abraka00(f): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
So he removed his cap this time around?
Funny... waiting for Jonathan to visit a mosque....
To do what? You think Jonathan is despirate?They accused Jonatha, a christian for attending christian gathering. see how Buhari is running from one church to another. Who says christianity is not important in nation building.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by leke12(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
So he removed his cap this time around?
Funny... waiting for Jonathan to visit a mosque....
jonathan will not visit a mosque, he is a christian extremist!
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by austine4real(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin so he is a baldman grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Forwetinnah: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Desperation...he's in a church in igbo land, addressing igbo people after that disgraceful interview on BBC hausa, saying he will kill more Igbos if he has to and doesn't regret killing them in Biafra war. Why would he want votes from people he can easily eliminate?? He protects his BH up north but the Igbos are not worth protecting.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by leke12(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akon419:
This religious bigot should stop mocking Christianity .
how is he mocking christianity, is a politician not an extremist like jona who visited only churches as if its only christian that voted him in. Even the pope himself pray in the mosque early this year with top islamic sufis cleric
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Oceemo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ariel20:
This election has broken my guy down
e don really broke am. I see a man trying 2 redeem his words n action. Hope d give ur guy d time cus I look at his eyes and I see secerity but am scared of his friend tho. But amechi is a loyal honest guy that I will give him.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by daik(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Avallon002:
shocked shocked shocked This is strange
Attached to this post are photos of newly worship chapel built in Imo state by the Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha.The APC presidential candidate, Gen. Buhari, Amaechi and others were at the chapel recently to address the congregation of over 3000 worshipers -

: http://www.042reports.com/gen-buhari-worships-at-the-magnificent-imo-state-house-chapel-photos/

I don't get it, don't see any congregation save some political colleague of his.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
We need to kick Islam out of Nigeria.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road / Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.