Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) (57838 Views)

VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) / Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened / Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan And Wife At The Villa Chapel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by SailorXY: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
itetemi:

we prefer it as well,let Jonny walker go and be president of otuoke.leave the remaining part for the country to choose its leaders.
what remaining parts? a break up is a break up. to your tents everyone
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by tommykiwi(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
So he removed his cap this time around?
Funny... waiting for Jonathan to visit a mosque....
what will my Able presido go to a mosque for? Guy talk well oooo..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Oceemo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
One thing I enjoy abt this year election is that it is very intresting and intruiging table turning upside down peeps bringing in odd and weired ways of campagning. The ruling party behaving like d opposition. Religious leaders wit prophecies. Boko boys threating Nigeria, same as the boys at d creek. Him its a seasonal firm d one I enjoy most is u guys on this forum NAIRALAND. Both d guys and d gals its reeally been a great seasonal film. Am still glue 2 SET.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akpan107:
God bless you my brother.

Amen, and you too my brother.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
thaoriginator:
I am a fvcking bastarrd sired by a harlot mother and mad hairy ape.. Guys take note!

Chaii, I feel your pain. grin grin grin grin No wonder you're such a frustrated loser. grin grin grin

I can see your father down there paying his respects. grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Opusy: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Funny doe, I can't believe that GMB will be mocking God in his house. Now Nobody has seen anything wrong because it's Buhari, if it were to be Jonathan insults will rain on him like brimstone.

Forget it man God knows who you're already no need to pretend

GEJ2015-2014.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by ayanbaba2(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
i don care, even if he worship at MFM...
#GEJmustMarchon#
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by farem: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
tit:

He will soon receive Holy Communion.
Sambo is right, Buhari is a christian.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by ajufinz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
raumdeuter:
General Buhari the man God has anointed to be president come may 29

Take Ya time... which God?
APC gods you mean
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
crixtex:
We need to kick Islam out of Nigeria.....

And christianity too.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
appini:
Mad dogs running up and down, Amaechi the clown was looking as if he just lost his life!

are you calling buhari a mad dog or you are just trying to say buhari's supporters are mad dogs? i need to know, so I can categorically respond to this intelligent accusation...
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by discusant: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Op, look, Buhari is a viper that counts before he strikes. Buhari can go to any church. Buhari is still Buhari - an Islamic extremist. Buhari said any fight against Boko Haram Islamic extremists is a fight against Buhari north. Buhari as head of state refused to vote for Ibo man as OAU Secretary General, instead Buhari voted for his fellow Fulani from Niger Republic. Commot Buhari for Church before he bites our priest.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

And christianity too.
Christianity is more tolerable....
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by hamingra: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Akpan107:
Adaweezy, Buhari cant be President now. He should wait untill 2019.

I prefer Nigeria to divide than to have Buhari as the President.

Uncle Doyin Okupe you still dey work at this time? Go home relax nah!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by bensonpraise: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Izz9111:
THEY SAID JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT -THEY WANT CHANGE
1. Obasanjo’s government spent $16bn for power, and only achieved to change the name of NEPAto PHCN, yet some people and Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.
2. Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar were involved in a $180m Hallibuton bribery scam that made world news, Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan’s Government is corrupt.
3. Obasanjo and Atiku spent about N1tn with Siemens for the production of National ID Card, with a N34bn bribery scam. Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.
4. Bola Ahmed Tinubu used
Babatunde Fashola to build 1 kilometer of road for N1.2bn, while Akpabio builds same for N120m. Yet Tinubu and Fashola says Jonathan is corrupt.
5. Bola Tinubu and Fashola spent $460 million (N55 billion at 2009 exchange rate of N118/$1) of tax payer’s money in the name of Lekki-Epe Concession Company (LCC) to build a toll gate, and yet taxed Lagosians even after claiming to buy back the concession, for using the road with no records, Yet Tinubu, Fashola and Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt.
6. Buhari delegated all powers to Afri-Project Consortium (APC), a consulting firm owned by his Wife’s brother, which allowed his Inlaw’s firm to Initiate all projects for the PTF, Approve all projects for the PTF and Execute all projects for the PTF. APC was able to make away with N25,758,532,444 (Twenty- five billion, seven hundred and fifty-eight million, fivehundred and thirty-two thousand, four hundred and fourty-four Naira). Buhari says he did not know.. Yet Buhari, Tinubu claims Jonathan is corrupt.
7. Rotimi Ameachi spent N50bn to build a 2kilometer monorail that is yet to be completed. And Ameachi, Tinubu, Buhari says Jonathan is corrupt.
8. 56,000 ghost workers were discovered and terminated, So former President called President Jonathan to leave the 56,000 ghost workers to remain in status quo, When President Jonathan ignored, Obasanjo claimed that Jonathan is corrupt. Nigeria was rated the 2nd must corrupt Nation in the world as at 1999 – 2007 when Obasanjo was president, then rated 3rd from 2007 till 2011. In 2014, Nigeria is rated 37th in the world, with a four months review that will place Nigeria at 46th. Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt...even the PDP refugees that are now APC are saying Jonathan is corrupt...NIGERIANS judge for yourselves!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
tommykiwi:
what will my Able presido go to a mosque for? Guy talk well oooo..
Hehehehehehehehe...don't mind me o grin
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
leke12:
jonathan will not visit a mosque, he is a christian extremist!
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.... grin
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
abraka00:
To do what? You think Jonathan is despirate?They accused Jonatha, a christian for attending christian gathering. see how Buhari is running from one church to another. Who says christianity is not important in nation building.
My dear I was just joking...
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by siverspooon(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
OK click like for Gej and share 4 GMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by hamingra: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
crixtex:
We need to kick Islam out of Nigeria.....

SHEKAU, SHEKAU, SHEKAU how many times I call you! Comot for this forum now! Go back to Sambisa and wait for me. Shege dan iska!
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
crixtex:

Christianity is more tolerable....

Its a religion of deception.

Most tolerable is Paganism, the religion of our forefathers.

Bot these foreign shytS need to be kicked out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by jamace(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is Buhari mocking God? Is this not the same islamist fundamentalist Buhari?

Buhari calls for total sharia in Nigeria: https://www.nairaland.com/2109252/general-buhari-calls-total-sharia

Buhari told northerners to vote candidate who will protect islam: http://www.theheraldng.com/vote-candidates-will-defend-islam-sharia-buhari/

The grand plan to islamise Nigeria: https://www.nairaland.com/1797596/abuja-declaration-1989/2

https://www.nairaland.com/2109211/buhari-voted-niger-republic-over

https://www.nairaland.com/2095243/stop-killing-boko-haram-members

https://www.nairaland.com/2109939/abacha-did-not-loot-state#30096885

Buhari can only fool those who accept to be fools.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by atinukedam(f): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
alotofgrace:
the osun state shrine awaits
lolzzzzzzz
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by mikeade86: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pastor Buari in action, I like you oooooo
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by psalmsjob: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Of course he is... undecided
And that makes you a Christianic Fanatic also. because a true Christian knows that NOTHING in this world nor in heaven above can separate us from the love of God through Christ Jesus. GMBuhari shall not & cannot "Islamizes" Nigeria when elected president, just like GEJonathan has not & cannot "christainize" Nigeria in another 4 years. Religion is a lame distraction, the change we want is for the following:

1. PURPOSEFUL LEADERSHIP ie. Taking action as at when needed which we've seen that GEJonathan lacks in 6 years, that's if we ignore his shortcomings as governor!

2. MORAL LEADERSHIP ie. Stealing of public funds should be seen as corruption and punished as such! As contrary to how/what GEJonathan says he does about stealing in his government!

3. PRUDENT LEADERSHIP ie. Cutting down on excessive Aso Rock spendings in view of present economic situation that GEJonathan has gotten us into!

4. CITIZENS ORIENTED LEADERSHIP ie. Fuel for example is our collective heritage just as every other mineral resources are, so anything that affects them affects the masses. So fuel price during global boom shouldn't be increased from N65 to N97 and reduced to N87 in an election year/month to deceive people into voting for you; that's a bad example of a peoples president.

These are some of the reasons why GMBuhari is better and preferred to GEJonathan aka The Clueless One!

#March4Buhari #March4Change #March4Nigeria #Vote4Buhari #Vote4Change #Vote4Nigeria
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Gboliwe: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Maclatunji the hypocrite will not see this thread or the picture.

@topic, if he likes, let him come and worship in my church, it doesn't and won't make me vote or encourage anyone vote for him. He is a fanatic and a blood thirsty one at that.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
psalmsjob:
And that makes you a Christianic Fanatic also. because a true Christian knows that NOTHING in this world nor in heaven above can separate us from the love of God through Christ Jesus. GMBuhari shall not & cannot "Islamizes" Nigeria when elected president, just like GEJonathan has not & cannot "christainize" Nigeria in another 4 years. Religion is a lame distraction, the change we want is for the following:

1. PURPOSEFUL LEADERSHIP ie. Taking action as at when needed which we've seen GEJonathan lacks in 6 years!

2. MORAL LEADERSHIP ie. Stealing of public funds should be seen as corruption and punished as such! As contrary to what GEJonathan says he does about!

3. PRUDENT LEADERSHIP ie. Cutting down on excessive Aso Rock spendings in view of present economic situation that GEJonathan has gotten us to!

4. CITIZENS ORIENTED LEADERSHIP ie. Fuel for example is our collective heritage just as every other mineral resources are, so anything that affects them affects the masses. So fuel price during global boom shouldn't be increased from N65 to N97 and reduced to N87 in an election year/month to deceive people into voting for you; that's a bad example of a peoples president.

These are some of the reasons why GMBuhari is better and preferred to GEJonathan aka The Clueless One!

#March4Buhari #March4Change #March4Nigeria #Vote4Buhari
Sorry, I'm not a Christian.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Gboliwe: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
jamace:
Is Buhari mocking God? Is this not the same islamist fundamentalist Buhari?

Buhari calls for total sharia in Nigeria: https://www.nairaland.com/2109252/general-buhari-calls-total-sharia

Buhari told northerners to vote candidate who will protect islam: http://www.theheraldng.com/vote-candidates-will-defend-islam-sharia-buhari/

The grand plan to islamise Nigeria: https://www.nairaland.com/1797596/abuja-declaration-1989/2

https://www.nairaland.com/2109211/buhari-voted-niger-republic-over

https://www.nairaland.com/2095243/stop-killing-boko-haram-members

https://www.nairaland.com/2109939/abacha-did-not-loot-state#30096885

Buhari can only fool those who accept to be fools.

Anything to get into Aso Rock!
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by listica(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
So he removed his cap this time around?
Funny... waiting for Jonathan to visit a mosque....
you dey steal, I no steal, u bi thief, I no bi theif,u bi robber,i no bi robber,na them,if u look tru dia eyes u go see them,no me talk am oh,na fela talk
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
hamingra:

SHEKAU, SHEKAU, SHEKAU how many times I call you! Comot for this forum now! Go back to Sambisa and wait for me. Shege dan iska!
hahahahaha... see ds guy.. lol.. shekau go soon die.. u watch out... like OBL
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by jamace(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Gboliwe:

Anything to get into Aso Rock!
Buhari wants to do what we call, "wuru wuru to answer". grin grin
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Its a religion of deception.

Most tolerable is Paganism, the religion of our forefathers.

Bot these foreign shytS need to be kicked out.
The only way to God is thru Jesus Christ my guy.. dont get it twisted...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.