Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take (1990 Views)

Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by dre11(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Getting proposal is probably the dream of every girl in the world. It is up to you to know how you can make it special and memorable event/day for her. Propose to her in a fun and creative way, which will always be remembered and cherished by her. Propose to her in a manner she wouldn’t ever be able to say NO to you. This is because your making her know that she belongs to you and you have a future with her...Proposing to your girlfriend requires some careful thought, actions and planning to make it one in a million. Your proposal should be romantic and sweet but shouldn’t be cheeky and cheap at the same time...............

While going about this proposal and as the VALS day is approaching,

What's is your take with making your intentions known to her at this valentine period by proposing to her to be your better half

And to the ladies..... How do you see a Val's days proposal by your guy

Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by iceberylin(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
If only INEC didn't shift this Election we wont be seeing all these yeye threads sad
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by buygala(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Me: *staring intently at my boxers* ...bae will you marry me? embarassed

bae-*sharply turns from bedroom wall* yes!! yes, yes, yes, yes, omg, yes babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwwwww, yesssssssssssss grin

me: sori bae, i wasn't referring to you.. i was only rehearsing for our Valentine's day youth drama presentation in church cry

bae: e no go better for your ancestors' dead body angry ..... *aims for my head with a soaked panty and misses*
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who cares? If you like propose on independence day. *sips bobo.
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by falconey(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
such relationship won't last.....is pure deceit
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by dre11(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
iceberylin:
If only INEC didn't shift this Election we wont be seeing all these yeye threads sad

Maybe you need to stage a one man protest for INEC to reverse what they have done
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by elantraceey(f): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
falconey:
such relationship won't last.....is pure deceit

Says who? What if he patiently waited for that day?
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Brugo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Valentine topics everywhere. Ladies are really happy.
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by dre11(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brugo:

You can say that again.......

You have to see how vexed they were when the election was fixed for that day until it was canceled
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by dre11(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
elantraceey:

Says who? What if he patiently waited for that day?

You didn't give your view about the topic
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Brugo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
dre11:

You can say that again.......

You have to see how vexed they were when the election was fixed for that day until it was canceled
Well, thank goodness I've been single since last year.

I'll make sure I don't mistakenly toast any chick this week.
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by dre11(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brugo:

Well, thank goodness I've been single since last year.

I'll make sure I don't mistakenly toast any chick this week.

Ehehe

Any girl you meet this week and accept your proposal must be a hungry onelipsrsealed
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by elantraceey(f): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
dre11:

You didn't give your view about the topic

Valentine day is a day like every other day for me so i'll take like i will if it was another day.
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
dre11:

While going about this proposal and as the VALS day is approaching,

What's is your take with making your intentions known to her at this valentine period by proposing to her to be your better half

And to the ladies..... How do you see a Val's days proposal by your guy

BOSS ANY DAY WILL DO
it depends on what value 14th of feb hould to the guy in question. its easier to say so before that day than on that day
most cases the lady wont be sitting at home waiting for you to come sweep her off her feet she would go out with the babes
ladies do see that day like we do
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Brugo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
dre11:

Ehehe

Any girl you meet this week and accept your proposal must be a hungry onelipsrsealed

Hehehehe I tell you! Babes are nice are willing to commit during this period. But we know their plans.
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by jashar(f): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Cliche much.... undecided
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by dre11(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
jashar:
Cliche much.... undecided

Expanciate on what you just put down
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Islie: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
buygala:
Me: *staring intently at my boxers* ...bae will you marry me? embarassed

bae-*sharply turns from bedroom wall* yes!! yes, yes, yes, yes, omg, yes babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwwwww, yesssssssssssss grin

me: sori bae, i wasn't referring to you.. i was only rehearsing for our Valentine's day youth drama presentation in church cry

bae: e no go better for your ancestors' dead body angry ..... *aims for my head with a soaked panty and misses*

This is epic.......

I laugh so hard at this your acts
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Islie: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
signor11:

BOSS ANY DAY WILL DO
it depends on what value 14th of feb hould to the guy in question. its easier to say so before that day than on that day
most cases the lady wont be sitting at home waiting for you to come sweep her off her feet she would go out with the babes
ladies do see that day like we do

When she knows she has a man to take her out....... She will definitely wait for you and follow her friends a later time
Or her friends will encourage her to go out with her guy....... So, your postulations might not be right
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Beennkumar(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
"Your moment in the sun will be stolen. You think you’re so romantic — limo, roses, dinner at a fancy restaurant with an accent egu floating somewhere in the name — until you sit down at your table and discover there are a half dozen other guys with the same exact idea as you. By the time your better half sips her wine and discovers you slipped a diamond ring at the bottom of the glass, a woman two tables down from you is already shrieking when she realizes her boyfriend has pulled the same exact stunt. Congratulations, your engagement happened two minutes ago and it’s already old news."

"If she says no, you’ll certainly remember the day and the pain she caused. Even if you move on and find another special someone, the day will be tainted by the memory of the rejection."

"Asking your girlfriend to marry you on Valentine’s Day is about as predictable as the end of any Hollywood marriage. Four million Americans are expected to propose on Valentine’s Day, so all you’re doing is joining a not-too-exclusive fraternity of men who think they’re being clever by asking a trite question on the most obvious day of the year. It’s so unoriginal, in fact, the woman in your life should question if she should even be with someone who can’t think outside the square-shaped box that holds the ring you bought."

This perfectly describes my opinions.
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Valentine topics everywhere

*yawns*
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Islie:

When she knows she has a man to take her out....... She will definitely wait for you and follow her friends a later time
Or her friends will encourage her to go out with her guy....... So, your postulations might not be right

She doesn't know me yet
Am just another guy down the road
Who wants to ask her out

Or am I to pre inform her I'd ask her out

if she knows I'd do then its no longer cool
Else she won't wait with the believe she'll get a date when she can chill out with the babes

Unless I already asked to see her that day and believe me she may still go out and see me later

I'd rather I asked her before that day or any other day
I can profess love to her the next vals day but asking a lady I've got my eyes on out that day may not work with me

Never tot of it before now and am finding it hard to let it since

How was your day
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by dre11(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
MzNelly:
Valentine topics everywhere

*yawns*

Because we are in its season

We will soon say bye to it
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Beennkumar:
"Your moment in the sun will be stolen. You think you’re so romantic — limo, roses, dinner at a fancy restaurant with an accent egu floating somewhere in the name — until you sit down at your table and discover there are a half dozen other guys with the same exact idea as you. By the time your better half sips her wine and discovers you slipped a diamond ring at the bottom of the glass, a woman two tables down from you is already shrieking when she realizes her boyfriend has pulled the same exact stunt. Congratulations, your engagement happened two minutes ago and it’s already old news."

"If she says no, you’ll certainly remember the day and the pain she caused. Even if you move on and find another special someone, the day will be tainted by the memory of the rejection."

"Asking your girlfriend to marry you on Valentine’s Day is about as predictable as the end of any Hollywood marriage. Four million Americans are expected to propose on Valentine’s Day, so all you’re doing is joining a not-too-exclusive fraternity of men who think they’re being clever by asking a trite question on the most obvious day of the year. It’s so unoriginal, in fact, the woman in your life should question if she should even be with someone who can’t think outside the square-shaped box that holds the ring you bought."

This perfectly describes my opinions.

Love your story to the very little bits

But, its doesn't have to go the way you just describe it..... It might just be simple and cute because a lot of ladies now like the simple things of life and the way you recreate that moment matters.

So, doing it that day is not the problem but...... Its is your person, sincerity and heart with which you wanna make it happen
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Islie: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
signor11:

She doesn't know me yet
Am just another guy down the road
Who wants to ask her out

Or am I to pre inform her I'd ask her out
A
if she knows I'd do then its no longer cool
Else she won't wait with the believe she'll get a date when she can chill out with the babes

Unless I already asked to see her that day and believe me she may still go out and see me later

I'd rather I asked her before that day or any other day
I can profess love to her the next vals day but asking a lady I've got my eyes on out that day may not work with me

Never tot of it before now and am finding it hard to let it since

How was your day

My day has being better

This where you got it wrong.... This is your girlfriend and you're just proposing to her to take the relationship to another level where she knows she has a future with you and not just the normal bf and gf thing.....

Is like asking her if she will marry you
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by chimerase2: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dat day na bring and buy 4 our church, so amu nt chanced dat day
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by auntymi(f): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brugo:
nd dudes are happier grin
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by dre11(m): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
chimerase2:
Dat day na bring and buy 4 our church, so amu nt chanced dat day

When you will be asked to pic a number and its that person number that you will buy present for...... Even if nah man or woman you pick
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Brugo(m): 6:50am On Feb 10, 2015
auntymi:
nd dudes are happier grin
Lol. No sweetie, I don't think that's the case.
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Islie:

My day has being better

This where you got it wrong.... This is your girlfriend and you're just proposing to her to take the relationship to another level where she knows she has a future with you and not just the normal bf and gf thing.....

Is like asking her if she will marry you

owk
then its cool

gm
have a nice day
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by Beennkumar(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2015
dre11:

Love your story to the very little bits

But, its doesn't have to go the way you just describe it..... It might just be simple and cute because a lot of ladies now like the simple things of life and the way you recreate that moment matters.

So, doing it that day is not the problem but...... Its is your person, sincerity and heart with which you wanna make it happen
Yeah. It actually depends on the individual.
Re: Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take by dre11(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2015
Beennkumar:

Yeah. It actually depends on the individual.

Yea.... It depends

Especially on the guy

12 Types Of Women You Will Meet At A Bar / Funny Behaviours Of Girls That Will Make Your Laugh / What Should I Do