Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me (44836 Views)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / I'm Taking A Road Trip Across Europe - Germany, Switzerland And Italy / Eleven Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-Ore Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by zeezahbee(f): 3:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Bifwoli:

Eish,so its backward Texas? That place is full of racists,dangerous ebola hospitals and a clueless Governor.

Come to Atlanta its better and more progressive.
you need to move out of Atlanta. i was in Marietta in december. jeez.

abeg dont compare Texas with Georgia again oo
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by zeezahbee(f): 3:10am On Feb 14, 2015
jimmy4x:

Jeez!!!! how is ds showing off, I personally love to see pictures of America, I do tell my uncle to snap around and send me pictures buh he's always too busy...he stays in Detroit MI
I love what Mrs babyosisi is doing ans this thread, thanks a lot ma
dont blame your uncle. Detroit is real ghetto. he wont want to take pictures. only detriot downtown is a little bit clean cheesy
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2015
zeezahbee:
dont blame your uncle. Detroit is real ghetto. he wont want to take pictures. only detriot downtown is a little bit clean cheesy
Lmaoo....are you serious
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by mattkelly: 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Georgia has worse rural areas and worse poverty

Tell them ohh,I no know wetin them dey go do for Georgia ohh..Na so a younger broda of mine,he's girlfriend left for Yankee late last year,The Guy wan kill himself..They are not engaged ohh,just normal boyfriend and girlfriend..come imagine na Georgia of all places the babe dey live..He taggs the girl in all hes FB posts,I just dey laugh..She no go beta State na Georgia she dey live..You come carry her for head think say the Babe dey come naija come marry una..sorry,Story for the gods..real story..I pity the dude..Babe sef dey there they work for palli,you dey naija dey salivate..Stupid were boy

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Chuksgeo: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oh America! The land of dreams!!

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Ctemi(f): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Georgia has worse rural areas and worse poverty
Good job ma, want to confirm how safe is Galesburg IL?and if is it conducive for foreigner
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ctemi:

Good job ma, want to confirm how safe is Galesburg IL?and if is it conducive for foreigner

I never heard of it
Most people I know in Illinois life in the greater Chicago area
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Ctemi(f): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
babyosisi:

I never heard of it
Most people I know in Illinois life in the greater Chicago area
Okay ma
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by meetlekan(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
I really wanna relocate from south africa to some were but still thinking were to goo maybe UK, USA or Canada can any help.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by seyluv82(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
coming to Houston, Texas soon
babyosisi:
Going down the freeway
The weather is superb!
Right at the outskirts of the city

3 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by dejiakamay: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
babyosisi:
In my room

Wil lik to kno u, cos wil be in d USA wit Mie family to spend Mie leave, so pls I need one or two information frm u, u can talk to Mie on watsapp, 08067889283 and BBM 2BA677B5,

Regards
Deji!
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by dejiakamay: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
seyluv82:
coming to Houston, Texas soon

Wil be in texas soonest wit family too, kindly let talk,

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Grilled chicken salad with ranch dressing on the side and a cup of iced tea
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Funjosh(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2015
I miss babyosisi the wife of azubike (hope I got the name right) miss her brain and her wahala wink
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by ttmacoy: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Haha me too. What happened to her? Hope she is doing fine.

Funjosh:
I miss babyosisi the wife of azubike (hope I got the name right) miss her brain and her wahala wink
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by happney65: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
ttmacoy:
Haha me too. What happened to her? Hope she is doing fine.

She deactivated..I no know wetin happen to her sha..I no too hear the story behind her deactivation..Can someone please give us?..Me sef dey miss her for the travel thread..Now wey US Election dey come she for don show us more pictures..
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by olu4life(m): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2015
happney65:

She deactivated..I no know wetin happen to her sha..I no too hear the story behind her deactivation..Can someone please give us?..Me sef dey miss her for the travel thread..Now wey US Election dey come she for don show us more pictures..
*whisper* I remember the day she deactivated and d thread that caused it *runs away* lipsrsealed
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by happney65: 12:16am On Oct 11, 2015
olu4life:

*whisper* I remember the day she deactivated and d thread that caused it *runs away* lipsrsealed

Please gist me,Wetin cause am gangan?You dont need to run away bros
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Funjosh(m): 5:20am On Oct 11, 2015
olu4life:

sad sad sad
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2015
olu4life:

for real.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
olu4life:

I remember too. There are so many detectives on NL.
I would have done the same too, if anyone did such to me. NL is meant to be anonymous to some extent.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Funjosh:
lol. babyosisi was one of the tribal war lords in the politics section. However, she was an excellent contributor in the travel section. Her wahala in the politics section eventually caught up with her.
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Funjosh(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
saxywale:

lol. babyosisi was one of the tribal war lords in the politics section. However, she was an excellent contributor in the travel section. Her wahala in the politics section eventually caught up with her.

POLITICS section, I fear that section lipsrsealed
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by happney65: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
saxywale:

Bros,Explain gangan the thread wey cause am.Abi u fit give person the link to check it out..Would love to see it.. grin grin Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) / Nigeria's Railway Revolution In Pics / Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.