Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me (44792 Views)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / I'm Taking A Road Trip Across Europe - Germany, Switzerland And Italy / Eleven Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-Ore Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by simdam500(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

Are you telling me?
My scariest experience years ago in another state was a woman in another rural town that insisted I give her narcotic pain medicines and refused to leave the premises
We eventually called the Sheriff to get her out and on searching her,she had a loaded gun without a permit in her car and was a wanted person and she was handcuffed and taken away.

thank God my Nigerian police are now making us proud... they now do this too...

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by simdam500(m): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi: Thank God I now have an additional space heater to warm my legs
The weather was awesome when we came out here do I didn't bring boots or warmer shoes
Chei
I can't feel my toes

meanwhile today was hot in Lagos... hoping for rain

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by elbinmanny(m): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:
Looking for a place to eat.hunger don begin wire persin

City hall
na places like this them dey act vampire movies cheesy

4 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 13, 2015
elbinmanny:
na places like this them dey act vampire movies cheesy
angry angry angry
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Masturbation(f): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2015
Welcome to Alabama

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Masturbation(f): 12:33am On Feb 13, 2015
all4naija:
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed
I will like to meet you when i visit Nigeria.
You can fix the location & the time you want if you're man enough.
I swear to God, you will be bedridden till you die.

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Athanatos(m): 12:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Herzumpther:
Please I'm a Lady. grin
Assumpta? What are you doing here?

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by simdam500(m): 12:38am On Feb 13, 2015
op... how much can I thank you... you reply with our naija accent and type... cool... hope u taught your daughter to speak igbo a little... atleast "come" "go" and the likes...

once again thanks for making my night... one question tho. am lean! if I come around, will eating burger daily make me fat? lol grin

I guess am high in those pics grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Jarus:

Interesting.

Un tarred road I meant to say

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 13, 2015
babyosisi:

Un tarred road I meant to say
angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 13, 2015
darksuit:

osheyyyyy, gps tracker
Lol! grin grin grin wink cool cool
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by sajbabs(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2015
been reading NL from window for like 15mths had to log in to comment on this trend, these prayers dey fascinating and I just dey say amen like Prayer warrior. Like it or hate it, this is d dreamland for some of us n we gonna make it there.... and make it big!!! Una wey dey America dey expect me ooo

3 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Masturbation(f): 12:53am On Feb 13, 2015
all4naija:
Oh! I am scared!! You must be joking with your petty threat! Bwahaha...! grin grin grin grin
Let's wait & see

2 Likes

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Unemadu:

Hahaha! Is America third worldish too?

The pics must be dirty and disturb your eyes cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by darksuit(m): 1:07am On Feb 13, 2015
masturbation i like ur name o grin
Re: On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me by darksuit(m): 1:10am On Feb 13, 2015
masturbatioπ i like ur name o grin

ema dami duro, self-service bawo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Living In Lekki? / Accident Kills Many In Awomamma, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria's Railway Revolution In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.