Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) (1273 Views)

Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust / Negative Campaigning In Nigeria. / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by naijacrave(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by kodded(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Please mod do us d favour and send this to fp

GEJ2019
Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by Adelaide2: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
APC bribing Nigerians since 1914
Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by jmaine: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Alimosho people wey don mean to show APC pepper . . . . .
Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by pupsyd: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Some1 Shuld Pls Tell This Boy Call Ambore To Go And Sit Down 4 Somewhere, He's Too Small For The Job Na...
Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nothing bad in giving out APC branded T shirts and other branded party souvenirs ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by customized19: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Party souvenirs and t shirts is a normal campaign stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by KnowAll(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Alimosho largest LG in Lagos populace wise with 1 million votes. They sure need to share largesse to d people.
Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by ultimatum: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
It's a normal practice to give out souvenirs to people, it isn't bribing them in anyway. It is a form of campaign and it is absolutely normal.

In Akinwunmi Ambode we trust. What we need in Lagos State is continuity. The incumbent had done massively well and now it's is time to secure the further development of Lagos State and us all. 

EKO O NI BAJE

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by ultimatum: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
If you want to discredit Ambode, say something else, you won't still have a point. This is too cheap in my opinion. Lagosians are ready to give their votes to Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by AbetterLagos: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Agbaje has extremely limited political experience and you people want to give him the keys to Lagos because Ambode gave out mere gifts to Lagosians.

At least we can see how allergic you all are to good governance. I strongly advice that you all relocate to Ekiti because I think what you crave is rice.

Vote AMBODE for continuity. EKO O NI BAJE.
Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by AdekunleBal: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vote the man not the party" is how we voted GEJ in 2011, best believe if you vote Agbaje, you are voting PDP which means Koro, Bode George, Kashamu. Be wise.

Vote Ambode instead for a better Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by MichaelKukus: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
JK has proposed less taxes, that he'll cancel toll gate,and that he would bring back Okada. Pandering at the expense of progress. I'm so disappointed

Ambode is clearly the man with better plans for Lagos State. And that's whom I'll vote.

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by PelumiOrungbe: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nothing on JK's CV suggests the man is what Lagos needs. His private industry experience is scant and his ideas aren't bold.

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by KukusB: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
FG owes LASG more than N50b that they've refused to pay back. All FG roads in Lagos are lit by LASG. Only APC truly cares #VoteAPC.
Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by Sooroptimist1: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jimi Agbaje is going no where!

Lagos will never be turned into a Redemption Ground for failed and discredited politicians like Bode George/Koro/Ogunlewe and charlatans from the SW like FFK/Okupe/Gbenga Daniels/Mimiko/Buruji/Fayose would never be allowed to use Lagos as a rally state for their despicable acts
Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by shewenzy: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yeah fellaz, that's how we role, you're only hating because you couldn't get a gift for yourself from Ambode, you see that's why we are saying you should all vote for this man, so you will get to see more wonders and good things in lagos state
Fashola is working
Lagos is moving
Ambaode is ready
So no time we are giving him that vote 100%
No relenting my people, a man of competence and deligency is coming to our rescue.
Vote for continuity
Vote APC
Vote Ambode for Governor of Lagos state.
Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by shewenzy: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Imagine, see the people critizing another party, lmao!!!!!!

Abeg #Ambode2015

Eko o ni baje oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Ambode & Fashola Share Gifts While Campaigning In Alimosho Today (photos) by BANKYBOI: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
I don't understand when it became a crime to give gifts to people.
Even the so called PDP 'credible' candidate was seen the other day sharing gas and kerosine to his fans.
I would really like you all to be true to yourselves the best man for the Continuity of Good Governance and Service in Lagos State is Akinwunmi Ambode, so let's vote wisely.

VOTE AKINWUNMi AMBODE.
VOTE APC.

#Ambode2015.

Eko o ni baje ooo...

(1) (Reply)

Official Nairaland Vote Poll - Presidential / "No PVC Card Reader" Protest Ongoing In Abuja. / “I Won’t Insult Buhari, Instead I Quit” – Mu’azu PDP Chair To Gej Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.