Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan (13872 Views)

Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS / Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by tyson99(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
shyna01:
y is he delaying his relocation to kiri kiri?
dem bode George and buruji and other ex convicts go wan tutor am abt how d place be so na why hin postpone election,so calm down grin
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by discusant: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jonathan should got tell that again to Arewa Peoples Congress and a section of the International Community using APC in its proxy war to continue the business of milking Nigeria dry like during the era of military rule. All about having Buhari as president now is for that section of International Community to have a president they will ask to sign, and he shall sign without looking left or right, up or down.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Adamo84(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Okay...let's speak good.
Nigeria is a world power.
Goodluck Jonathan is the best president mankind has ever seen.
Nigeria has the strongest military on planet earth.
*Even my dog is rolling on the floor whilst laughing uncontrollably*
Smh

Wallahi! This out Presido is El-Dumbo Emeritus. Your comment got me grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by ismyheal75: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Omooba77:
2015 polls not war but contest among brothers, sisters—Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan, has counselled Nigerians to speak good and peaceable words over the country, stressing that the 2015 polls is a contest among brothers and sisters from the womb of one Nigeria.

“I want to remind us all that we have no other country other than Nigeria and as we approach the election, it is wise that we speak good and peaceable words over Nigeria because we will have to eat our words, so let us make them sweet rather than bitter. We must see the coming polls as a contest amongst brothers and sisters from the womb of one Nigeria,” he said.

He urged political gladiators to avoid the use of threats and desperations in their campaign, noting that whatsoever be the outcome of the polls that victory should be for Nigeria and Nigerians.

“We must avoid threats and desperation as we make our case to the electorate. Head or tale, Nigeria wins. Therefore, I urge all Nigerians to join me in saying it is well with Nigeria and by the special grace of God, it shall continue to be well with our great country Nigeria,” he added.

He made this known on his official Facebook page, Goodluck Jonathan, which boast of almost two million followers.

Like he really meant it.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by uwaismail(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Baba peace allow us to vote credibly for you or shamefully vote u out. Enuf of ur deceits
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Zico5(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
This man is a real scammer. See as he was speaking like a gentle man. Sheep in woven cloth indeed. So u have soft words like this and u couldn't tame bastard like FFK and Okupe. Anyone that believe this man is selling his birthright to a dog. I sincerely pity his end cos it ll be worst.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by nagoma(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
BUHARI-
the People's general, an officer and a gentleman
Law and order makes a nation, same law for rich and for poor.
the man who walks his talk ,Personal riches are not his worldly objective
A nationalist who wants to see Nigeria great and respected
A man focused and upright & not given to temptations
tea totaller non smoker seeks for altruism and a society just and prosperous.
Chains of property, foreign accounts , fleet of jets and cars and other lusts are weaknesses for a leader.
Real strength is of character, real wealth is the wealth of all, real nation is a just nation.
A man of experience , never haughty or arrogant yet head and shoulder above the midgets.
Unassailable ,incorruptible, tested and trusted - use him while he is available.
buhari - hated by criminals, loved by all who love justice.
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo for Nigeria's redemption.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Omooba77: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
vision2050:
Only a debtor thinks tomorrow is far. If they like,
let them keep coming up with issues. Elections
will hold. APC is already in power by the grace of
God. Don’t fight; make peace.”
undecided
Wait till they win first. You will learn from Egypt,but then it will be too late,I hope Nairaland will still be available for you to read this. God bless Nigeria
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by April4th(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
That is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mr.Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR. Carry go
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Zico5:
This man is a real scammer. See as he was speaking like a gentle man. Sheep in woven cloth indeed. So u have soft words like this and u couldn't tame bastard like FFK and Okupe. Anyone that believe this man is selling his birthright to a dog. I sincerely pity his end cos it ll be worst.

whatever, I will still vote for Jonathan
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Omooba77: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
berem:
Mr. President,Direct your sermon to your Niger Delta militants who are threatening war if you loose the election and to your sycophants like Okupe who are making inciting statements against Buhari.
Before I checked the name;when I saw the cancellation I knew it was you. If you are really a woman,you need to check your hatred level.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Zico5(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
danielchioboy:

whatever, I will still vote for Jonathan
Who ask u not to vote, u have only one now. Does it concern anyone, ur voice is not the voice of the masses now.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Stepola: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Goodluck defeated Buhari with over 10 millions vote in 2011, He created Jobs many people including me are beneficiary, He created business opportunity through Youwin, small and medium scale investment program, my sister and more than 10 people I know are beneficiary, Farmers are now happy, farmers are living like a millionaires, Goodluck will so defeat Buhari that I pray he (GMB) will not enter shark.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Dvessel(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
The fear of candidate Buhari is now the beginning of wisdom in Nigeria today. Buhari was no serious contender in the eyes of ordinary Nigerians in the contest for the Presidency in 2003, 2007, 2011 but in 2015 Buhari has become a serious issue, a volcano, an avatar, a hurricane, a force and a thunder to reckon with. The event that changed everything was when General Buhari was nominated as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC in a 48-hour non-stop event at Teslim Balogun stadium in Surulere. Few days after a cerebral scholar and Pastor in the finest tradition Professor Yemi Osinbajo was picked as his running mate, the momentum changed, permutations changed and calculations changed. The very stone which the builder rejected has become the head of the corner and all and sundry have come far and near to admire the edifice.

But Buhari's rise to fame in Nigeria did not come so easy. Like Abraham Lincoln who through power of consistent consistency rose to become the president of the United States after several attempts, Buhari waded through pains and tears to get to where he is today. I have since learnt a lot through Buhari's power of not losing his head when others are losing theirs in a country where politics of the stomach holds sway. Through Buhari's life I have learnt that there is hope for a man who is not easily defeated even when the person seems to have lost everything. I have learnt that the world and everything that is in it belongs to those who try to drill the deepest well.

This is the reason why the thieves, the corrupt, the demons, jezebels and all the monsters in Nigeria will not sleep until Buhari is out of the way for them to continue the business as usual. Check the newspapers, the TV stations, radio stations etc and you will at once notice that the common project is to find everything that is bad under the sun and hang it on the neck of the retired general. They all have a thousand and one reasons to demonize and pull down candidate Buhari so that the business will continue as usual. They place adverts and documentaries that make no meaning to anybody except those placing them. When there are no lies to use against Buhari, they try to manufacture as many as possible and dish it out to to the political space. The more they do this the more it becomes obvious that Nigeria needs a Buhari to rise again. The more those who seek to destroy Buhari work, the more his popularity grows a million times. The more they throw mud at him the more cleaner the man becomes in the eyes of the ordinary Nigerians who desire change at all cost.

If you have listened to the audio and the transcript of how Ayo Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore, Olubolade, Chris Ubah, Nigerian army, the police, DSS, the presidency etc conspired to steal Ekiti state from APC, you will then realize why Ayo Fayose wants Buhari dead by all means. If you know how much crude oil is stolen in Nigeria on a daily basis or how some importers of petroleum products have shortchanged the country, you will then realize why they are fighting tooth and nail to maintain the status quo. If you know the privileges Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, Tompolo and others enjoy today under president Jonathan you will at once understand why they are threatening fire and brimstone should Jonathan lose this election. If you are privileged to know the billions going to the pastors and the so called Men of God, you may not go too far to understand why they are falling over themselves to accuse Buhari of planning to Islamize Nigeria if elected president. If your eyes are wider enough to see the rot some government officials especially at the federal level have brought to the land, you will at once understand why they want the soft and weak Jonathan to continue in office. If you are clever enough to know the billions of dollars Jonathan's administration has invested in the power sector without anything to show for it in sixteen years ,you will then realize why the fear of candidate Buhari is now the beginning of wisdom in Nigeria. If you know the level of corruption being condoned by this administration in Abuja, you will further understand why they want president Jonathan to continue forever.

But the thieves have stolen enough for the owners to take notice. They have taken enough for themselves, for their children, their grand children and great grand children and yet they cannot say enough is enough. Candidate Buhari is coming to put a stop to this endless corruption and impunity. Buhari is coming to build the battered and badly managed Nigerian Army which was once one of the best standing Armies in Africa. Buhari is coming to unite Nigerians, president Jonathan has divided along ethnic and religious lines. Candidate Buhari is coming to restore sanity in the land. He is coming to stop the oil thieves and the political traders in the seat of power. The retired general is coming to restore the dignity of Nigeria and Nigerians in the comity of nations. He is coming to rebuild our decayed infrastructure and democratic institutions. He is coming to restore hope to the hopeless. He is coming to secure the land.

Today, the money changers, the money doublers, the wheel dealers, marabouts, sorcerers, foolish constituencies, foolish gerontocrats, merciless and unconscionable oil dealers ritualists,who thrives under President Jonathan have become desperate, hysterical, confused, dumbfounded, and in total disarray about the coming of candidate Buhari. They are looking for time to regroup but cannot find the time. They want their Jonathan to be re-elected and yet they do not want an election. They have placed confused Advertorials to fight Buhari but they end up fighting themselves. They created a thousand lies to cover a lie and yet the truth stands out like the rock of Gibraltar.

There is a finger of God in this fourth coming of candidate Buhari in 2015. Students of the Bible know that Cyrus in Isaiah 45 did not know God and yet God blessed him and used him. God is not man. God's ways are not man's ways. He sees beyond all of us in the world put together. I want Buhari to win this election so that these scavengers, contractors, ritualists, kidnappers, armed robbers, and oil dealers who call themselves Bishops, Pastors, Men of Gof will return to the scriptures. You cannot serve God and mammon. When the ordinary Nigerians call Buhari Mai Gaskiya, do we understand the meaning? A good man can be found in the church, in the mosque and in other religions. One honest man is worth more to the society than all ruffians that ever existed. Buhari is the next President of Nigeria. Case rested!

Joe Igbokwe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by vision2050: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Omooba77:

Wait till they win first. You will learn from Egypt,but then it will be too late,I hope Nairaland will still be available for you to read this. God bless Nigeria
Bookmarked
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by shomutuski(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
This jonathan nah talented slowpoke... He's supposed to call the likes of omokri, aribsala, clark, dokubo, tompolo and their king in the stupidity business "Doyin Okupe" to order instead of saying shit.. He is always siding his pple who in turn keeps deceiving him.. Election don come nah. Did u hear anything frm d likes of okonjo and madueke... Nope. This election postponement is just a plot to change inec chairman and rigg the election
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
tunapawizzy:
tell that to Asari, Tompolo , okupe and fani kayode first.....na otuoke sure pass 4 u come May 30th
Chief Justice Of The Federation!
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
slap1:
In other news...

I know a presidential aspirant who won't utter these words, even if he doesn't mean them.

Weak! Try again
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by change49ja: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
A 4year old boy was ask the following question:

Teacher: Which of the following is not corruption?

A) Fraud
B) Honesty
C)Stealing

Junior(a 4 year old boy): The answer is B...Honesty.
Teacher: Junior, why 'honesty'?
Junior: Because 'honesty' is the best policy.
Teacher: Very good, clap for him....Klueless, why are you raising up your hand?
Klueless: (scratching his head),Oga teacher, erm... the answer is C...Stealing.
Teacher: You mean Stealing is not corruption?
Klueless: Yes sir
Teacher: Explain?
Klueless: Teacher, stealing is not corruption in Baye where I come from unless you're not sharing. Even our president-GEJ said so on NTA yesterday. So who is wrong teacher? You, a secondary school holder or our President GEJ, a PhD holder?
Teacher: erm.....erm...
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by kingjohnny(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
nice words we have no where to go other than the great land of our ancestors Nigeria is all we have
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=sakaguchi post=30580925]Mr GEJ, this is the end of it. All this attempts and stunts you and PDP are pulling is not going to save you. Last week, I was undecided. With how I was, I would have boycotted the polls for security reasons in Suleja or if I put up an appearance, vote in PDP. But the ridiculously despotic stratagem you used in pushing the election forward has made me (and many others I'm sure) to swing to GMB. I don't know how you and your advisers think, in a 2 strong party state, elections are won be convincing swing voters. It is the swing voters that will determine the winner. No matter what GMB does (good or bad), there will still be people that will shout sai Buhari, no matter what you do (good or bad) some others will shout GEJtill2019. It is those undecided voters like me that will offset the balance.
I remember you being in power for 6 years and we're still importing fuel.
Unemployment is still internecine.
Corruption is a celebrated ritual with your strong endorsement.
I have seen you eat in billions while lack-a-day Nigerians starve.
Chibok girls
Killings in Northeast
Killings in Middle belt by Fulanis
Impunity of AIG Mbu,
indecorous actions of PEJ.
You make friends with thieves and corrupt people. You have practically done nothing.
What pains me is that you were put into office by Nigerians hungry for change. You got into Aso Rock and forgot all our struggle to put you in and you started fraternizing with politicians to still from our common wealth.

This is payback time. I wish everyday were elections. So that our politicians will know that they are the employees and we the employers. By that, they'll serve us better and eschew self servicing.

I won't listen to what any partisan Pastor say. You were stealing us adry and none of them told you to your face what you're doing is anti-people. They blessed you and approbated you fiendish actions. I'll instead listen to what other Godfearing pastors have said that we should vote by the conviction of our conscience.

Come March 28, I will vote GMB.
If GMB turn from the masses and start serving politicians just like you did, I'll vote him out 2019 just like I will vote you out come March 28.

By the way, I am a Christian and I'm from a state that has always being PDP. Though I am yet to trust APC, GMB is the change I need. The change I desire.

I've seen many people say click like for GMB and share for GEJ and GMB keeps winning.
In my case, I'll say click [size=20pt]LIKE[/size] for [size=20pt]GEJ[/size] and [size=20pt]SHARE[/size] for [size=20pt]GMB[/size] let's see how it goes!
[/quotedont patronise anyone with your epistle;you're a gmb fan no need pretending to have been a gej fan before changing your mind. Its a free world,vote whoever you want. My husband is a gmb fan,I am neither and he respects my decision,no need crying over spilled milk,ile aye o le. The people you're killing yourselves over don't give a rats ass about you.]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
@ sakaguchi....
Whatshocked ?

You know why I ask this
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
We all knw that GEJ voted about 100 billion Naira
to revive the textile industry and huge sums on
some other sectors. But the point is that when you
have a president who says that stealing is not
corruption and treats corruption with kids gloves,
then most of that money released, just disappears.
There is no system that will progress if there is no
accountability. GEJ has tried, but he has left the
core issues which are security and corruption
hanging loose. If you cannot secure the lives of
Nigerians, then I do not see why you are there as
the Commander-in-Chief.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by dammytosh: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yes ooo My C. President.

contest between Brothers and sisters using Militrary and State resources to threaten themselves.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Sammiejokes(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
The last time I saw politics the way GEJ does is way back in the UNI, he talkz like an undergraduate politician, I still saw yesterday the advert by pdp on Buhari on AIT, Fayose's advert on front pages of Newspaper and the Video on Doyin Okupe being embarrassed, and your president saying this, this guy is insane, deceitful and a man of no iota of integrity. Jona I raise cap for ur maradona politiking.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by jaso1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Most statement coming out from him is under influence of alcohol. His handlers have told him that nothing will happen and him as clueless as he is ready to take every silly advice and implement it. But, like I said earlier, he can't do all these things without alcohol in his system. One of advice given to him was the postponement of election 8 days before the event.
Even this facebook message accrued to him is under the influence of alcohol, the task is bigger than his capacity. Obj is to be blame for what we are witnessing in Nigeria today because he knows from day1 that this man can't do the job yet he force his candidacy on us all. We have all enter one chance which I pray to God that by may this year everything would have been sorted out when GEJ would have also been retired permanently to otuoke which its decision would be: weather to go to kwiri-kwiri or travel abroad for a while, enjoy my stolen wealth a bit before coming back to serve the punishment.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by babestella: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
soroptimist:
Who does this man thinks he is fooling with all these Catholitic pontification and Pentecostal homily of Peace?

Dont we know that you act and sound like a humble man but underneath the garb of his gentility is a heart so wicked and despicable

Keep fooling yourself Mr Jonathan..........

Change is coming to Nigeria

He is not fooling anyone but telling you the reality of life which seems to elude you by the day because of the hate you accommodate in your heart. So wake up and admit that GEJ is a calm and decent man and the best democratic president today. If PDP wins the election come March 28, there is nothing you and your APC party will do. Anyone who thinks violence is his linage will have the security forces to contend with. It's as simple as that. Let the best candidate win. Nigeria belongs to all, it's not the exclusive right of anyone, region or tribe.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by hawzardic: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
that is what we call a truly great and qualified democracy leader because he knows what the country is truly facing and he want to pass a very peaceful message to his great people. i still repeat to those who always promote bad talks about the president to stop saying those things and join hand to keep a very peaceful nigeria and election .AMEN
[/left][left]
[right][/right]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by hawzardic: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
that is what we call a truly great and qualified democracy leader because he knows what the country is truly facing and he want to pass a very peaceful message to his great people. i still repeat to those who always promote bad talks about the president to stop saying those things and join hand to keep a very peaceful nigeria and election .AMEN #GEJ4NAIJA #GEJITES

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by sirfemoz(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
sakaguchi:
Mr GEJ, this is the end of it. All this attempts and stunts you and PDP are pulling is not going to save you. Last week, I was undecided. With how I was, I would have boycotted the polls for security reasons in Suleja or if I put up an appearance, vote in PDP. But the ridiculously despotic stratagem you used in pushing the election forward has made me (and many others I'm sure) to swing to GMB. I don't know how you and your advisers think, in a 2 strong party state, elections are won be convincing swing voters. It is the swing voters that will determine the winner. No matter what GMB does (good or bad), there will still be people that will shout sai Buhari, no matter what you do (good or bad) some others will shout GEJtill2019. It is those undecided voters like me that will offset the balance.
I remember you being in power for 6 years and we're still importing fuel.
Unemployment is still internecine.
Corruption is a celebrated ritual with your strong endorsement.
I have seen you eat in billions while lack-a-day Nigerians starve.
Chibok girls
Killings in Northeast
Killings in Middle belt by Fulanis
Impunity of AIG Mbu,
indecorous actions of PEJ.
You make friends with thieves and corrupt people. You have practically done nothing.
What pains me is that you were put into office by Nigerians hungry for change. You got into Aso Rock and forgot all our struggle to put you in and you started fraternizing with politicians to still from our common wealth.

This is payback time. I wish everyday were elections. So that our politicians will know that they are the employees and we the employers. By that, they'll serve us better and eschew self servicing.

I won't listen to what any partisan Pastor say. You were stealing us adry and none of them told you to your face what you're doing is anti-people. They blessed you and approbated you fiendish actions. I'll instead listen to what other Godfearing pastors have said that we should vote by the conviction of our conscience.

Come March 28, I will vote GMB.
If GMB turn from the masses and start serving politicians just like you did, I'll vote him out 2019 just like I will vote you out come March 28.

By the way, I am a Christian and I'm from a state that has always being PDP. Though I am yet to trust APC, GMB is the change I need. The change I desire.

I've seen many people say click like for GMB and share for GEJ and GMB keeps winning.
In my case, I'll say click [size=20pt]LIKE[/size] for [size=20pt]GEJ[/size] and [size=20pt]SHARE[/size] for [size=20pt]GMB[/size] let's see how it goes!
So, this sermon you wrote here is just your response to the simple statement GEJ made? Smh
A colleague of mine in the office stopped greeting me cos I support GEJ..
Common sense should tell us all that whoever wins, none of us will run away from this country, life will always go on.. Why making enemies cos of the same group of people?
So, better read meaning into what GEJ said and stopped being biased.. No body asked you who you will vote

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by sakaguchi(m): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
milychocs:
@ sakaguchi....
Whatshocked ?

You know why I ask this

Yea! I know. cheesy
I never knew such a day will come when I'll honestly support Buhari but GEJ is having a bad day in office ( everyday of the last six years is a bad day for GEJ)
It can't go on. Of the 2 candidates, GMB is a better alternative.
My votes is a statement. Subsequent governments will know that incumbency factor means nothing. If any other government tows this inauspicious path of infamy that GEJ towed, we'll vote that government out also.

SaiBuhari. Thank God the elections was postponed. I would have wasted my Feb 14 vote on GEJ. But with the interview GMB gave on Aljazeera today (albeit with mistakes) and the recent show of shame by GEJ and the PDP, I am now a believer in #Change.
March 28, we'll #March4Buhari.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by MDEWOLE: 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Omooba77:
2015 polls not war but contest among brothers, sisters—Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan, has counselled Nigerians to speak good and peaceable words over the country, stressing that the 2015 polls is a contest among brothers and sisters from the womb of one Nigeria.

“I want to remind us all that we have no other country other than Nigeria and as we approach the election, it is wise that we speak good and peaceable words over Nigeria because we will have to eat our words, so let us make them sweet rather than bitter. We must see the coming polls as a contest amongst brothers and sisters from the womb of one Nigeria,” he said.

He urged political gladiators to avoid the use of threats and desperations in their campaign, noting that whatsoever be the outcome of the polls that victory should be for Nigeria and Nigerians.

“We must avoid threats and desperation as we make our case to the electorate. Head or tale, Nigeria wins. Therefore, I urge all Nigerians to join me in saying it is well with Nigeria and by the special grace of God, it shall continue to be well with our great country Nigeria,” he added.

He made this known on his official Facebook page, Goodluck Jonathan, which boast of almost two million followers.

Pres. Jonathan you are d one heating up the polity because everybody now know that d postponement of election was not becos of insurgency but becos of your personal interest. You wanted Jega out at all cost so that u can appoint your man to rig d election for u, if not why are they coming up with the end of Jega's tenure to last on 24th of march four days to d presidential election, who is fooling who, if u think u can use ur power to rig election i want to remind u that power of Almighty is more than any power and he(Almighty) will surely pay u back according to your intention. Because things are not ok with this country and u still want to plant ur self back but am praying to Almighty that u will not succeed unless u organise free and fair election.
tx u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A "Standing Ovation" For Mr President / Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children / $15b Deals: I’m Ready For Trial, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.