Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan (13857 Views)

Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS / Final Winner Of The 2015 Presidential Election: Not Buhari Nor GEJ (revelation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Omooba77: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
2015 polls not war but contest among brothers, sisters—Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan, has counselled Nigerians to speak good and peaceable words over the country, stressing that the 2015 polls is a contest among brothers and sisters from the womb of one Nigeria.

“I want to remind us all that we have no other country other than Nigeria and as we approach the election, it is wise that we speak good and peaceable words over Nigeria because we will have to eat our words, so let us make them sweet rather than bitter. We must see the coming polls as a contest amongst brothers and sisters from the womb of one Nigeria,” he said.

He urged political gladiators to avoid the use of threats and desperations in their campaign, noting that whatsoever be the outcome of the polls that victory should be for Nigeria and Nigerians.

“We must avoid threats and desperation as we make our case to the electorate. Head or tale, Nigeria wins. Therefore, I urge all Nigerians to join me in saying it is well with Nigeria and by the special grace of God, it shall continue to be well with our great country Nigeria,” he added.

He made this known on his official Facebook page, Goodluck Jonathan, which boast of almost two million followers.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Man of peace

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by chimsimdindu: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
GOODMORNING !
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by dorocent(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
hmmmm
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by cycline404(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
hEN hEN
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by MrIncrediible(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Unfortunately, you and your party have made it war by making the Military influence electoral actions, dishing out lies, stupid and senseless adverts as well as baseless propaganda against your opponent. You've also made it war by wishing death on another Presidential Aspirant.

President Jonathan is finally unveiling that dictatorship spirit that has been inside him. I hope Nigerians can open their eyes and not let these people force us into voting anybody we don't want to vote.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by tunapawizzy: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
tell that to Asari, Tompolo , okupe and fani kayode first.....na otuoke sure pass 4 u come May 30th

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by msmon(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ok
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Koroaso: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
The slayer of corruption.
The terrorizer of looters.
The defender of the masses.
The no-nonsense general.
The most popular man in Nigeria.
The political enigma.
The only politician who can get millions without renting a crowd.
The man with a cult-like followership.

The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.

All welcome Nigeria's incoming president
President Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Harrisonn(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nice sir.

GEJ TILL 2019

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
How I hope that those desperate old men will hear this and call their misled bigots to order...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by itetemi: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
official joker.
clueless jonny walker.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by DickDastardly(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nemesis of the Rogue Oligarchs. God bless you cool

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by sakaguchi(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mr GEJ, this is the end of it. All this attempts and stunts you and PDP are pulling is not going to save you. Last week, I was undecided. With how I was, I would have boycotted the polls for security reasons in Suleja or if I put up an appearance, vote in PDP. But the ridiculously despotic stratagem you used in pushing the election forward has made me (and many others I'm sure) to swing to GMB. I don't know how you and your advisers think, in a 2 strong party state, elections are won be convincing swing voters. It is the swing voters that will determine the winner. No matter what GMB does (good or bad), there will still be people that will shout sai Buhari, no matter what you do (good or bad) some others will shout GEJtill2019. It is those undecided voters like me that will offset the balance.
I remember you being in power for 6 years and we're still importing fuel.
Unemployment is still internecine.
Corruption is a celebrated ritual with your strong endorsement.
I have seen you eat in billions while lack-a-day Nigerians starve.
Chibok girls
Killings in Northeast
Killings in Middle belt by Fulanis
Impunity of AIG Mbu,
indecorous actions of PEJ.
You make friends with thieves and corrupt people. You have practically done nothing.
What pains me is that you were put into office by Nigerians hungry for change. You got into Aso Rock and forgot all our struggle to put you in and you started fraternizing with politicians to still from our common wealth.

This is payback time. I wish everyday were elections. So that our politicians will know that they are the employees and we the employers. By that, they'll serve us better and eschew self servicing.

I won't listen to what any partisan Pastor say. You were stealing us adry and none of them told you to your face what you're doing is anti-people. They blessed you and approbated you fiendish actions. I'll instead listen to what other Godfearing pastors have said that we should vote by the conviction of our conscience.

Come March 28, I will vote GMB.
If GMB turn from the masses and start serving politicians just like you did, I'll vote him out 2019 just like I will vote you out come March 28.

By the way, I am a Christian and I'm from a state that has always being PDP. Though I am yet to trust APC, GMB is the change I need. The change I desire.

I've seen many people say click like for GMB and share for GEJ and GMB keeps winning.

37 Likes 127 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by surajoyadagammo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
??.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Prophessor(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Unfortunately you and your party have made it war by making the Military influence electoral actions. President Jonathan is finally unveiling that dictatorship spirit that has
I pity your life

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by endy4oxide(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
chimsimdindu:
GOODMORNING !

let me check outside to confirm b4 i will rspond

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
GEJ is a wolf in sheep's clothing!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
We love you Mr. President

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Trending(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
And Stealing Is Not Corruption

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
He never know anything....anyway , war is for those who can fight...Jonah cannot fight so we do not expect him to advocate war

But some of his actions are quite suspicious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
The warlord in disguise claiming brothers & sisters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who does this man thinks he is fooling with all these Catholitic pontification and Pentecostal homily of Peace?

Dont we know that you act and sound like a humble man but underneath the garb of his gentility is a heart so wicked and despicable

Keep fooling yourself Mr Jonathan..........

Change is coming to Nigeria

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by dapsonjegz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
ok...mr jona
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by napredboy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jonna is a mere cameleon who will keep blood inside to split pure saliva, God pass u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by vision2050: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Only a debtor thinks tomorrow is far. If they like,
let them keep coming up with issues. Elections
will hold. APC is already in power by the grace of
God. Don’t fight; make peace.”
undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by Euckybaby(f): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nice one Mr president...

5 Likes

check the post on FB and u see the way Hausa ppl r bashing him... i cant understand it.
Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by tolexy007(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
I so much love diz Man....God bless u Mr President

5 Likes

Was it not this same C in C who said boko haram are our brother dah year?

Pathetic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by akpanikpe(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
defeated already, eyah!!!! Sorry oohhh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan by okonja(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Akuyan Dumps APC, Joins PDP After Resignation / Tinubu Arrives Kebbi For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.