Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. (3321 Views)

When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 / Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
I want to make this Valentine a special one for one female romancelander currently going through some difficulties, especially as it relates with her prior relationship.

If you are one who don't want to be alone between the hours of 12pm and 7pm on Valentine's day cause of one sad breakup, you want to talk to someone who would listen without judging you and probably advise you then send me a PM if you can't post here directly.

Kindly note that this is not a 'date' request, so the individual need not dress to kill.

Some rules to guide us:

1) If more than one lady is interested, I would have to choose the lady with the most believable story.

2) The lady should be at least 19 yrs old but not more than 40 yrs.

3) If the lady is between 19 and 24 and still lives with the parents, she may need to seek parental consent.

4) The lady needs to be resident in Lagos, at least on that day.

5) The lady must be single. Being a single mum is no deterrent.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lol undecided
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brozz.. I like ur packaging..
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
cool
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by MrIncrediible(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
[s]
buygala:
Congratulations op angry

You now have the award for the daftest scoper of this century undecided

Please log on to www.mumutoaster.com.ng for your Award e-voucher

[/s]
Sit back there hating while the guy receives his PMs codedly.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Ezibless: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Indirectly looking for a val huh?

Nice gimmickwink
grin
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by elantraceey(f): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nice one , Let the story forging begin !!!!

By the way real broken hearted girls don't miss the opportunity of being loved on vals day because i know the op is real.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by buygala(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
MrIncrediible:
[s][/s]
Sit back there hating while the guy receives his PMs codedly.

and you are? his P.A ?

na you and am wan open the friendzone office abi? .... You wan chop the one wey him chop remain shey? undecided

How are we even sure that both of you are not working together as kidnappers, rapists or ritualists?

I have taken note of your ip address... if any girl goes missing in Lagos from today onwards, believe me when I tell you that SARS will come knocking at your door angry
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by MrIncrediible(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
[s]
buygala:

and you are? his P.A ?

na you and am wan open the friendzone office abi? .... You wan chop the one wey him chop remain shey? undecided

How are we even sure that both of you are not working together as kidnappers, rapists or ritualists?

I have taken note of your ip address... if any girl goes missing in Lagos from today onwards, believe me when I tell you that SARS will come knocking at your door angry
[/s]
Oga go sleep abeg. undecided
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by buygala(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
MrIncrediible:
[s][/s]
Oga go sleep abeg. undecided

Just checked ur pishure

You look like a fuccking vegetable. ... cry

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT ON LIFE SUPPORT?

Better slip back into your coma, and stop arguing with the living

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by MrIncrediible(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
[s]
buygala:

Just checked ur pishure

[/s]
Why are you pained?? grin
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by buygala(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
MrIncrediible:
[s][/s]
Why are you pained?? grin

Rest in Peace, good Sir embarassed
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by MizMyColi(f): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
buygala:
Congratulations op angry

Apparently, OP's just a sweet soul who instead of wasting away some girl's life on that day, has decided to add value to another.

If his motives are pure like I perceive, then I'm in support.

Just be wary of them cat and ratfishers (story wise).
They're on rampage.

Buygala, do cut him some slack wink
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by buygala(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Apparently, OP's just a sweet soul who instead of wasting away some girl's life on that day, has decided to add value to another.

If his motives are pure like I perceive, then I'm in support.

Just be wary of them cat and ratfishers (story wise).
They're on rampage.

Buygala, do cut him some slack wink
ok ma

if you say so grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
buygala:
Congratulations op angry

Actually he is quite brilliant, some women prefer upfront and direct and the OP sounds like an intelligent guy who will hold his end in scintillating conversations. Valentine can be soo annoying alone, So OP kudos!! I hope we'll get updates on the date
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by buygala(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
bestestgirl:

Actually he is quite brilliant, some women prefer upfront and direct and the OP sounds like an intelligent guy who will hold his end in scintillating conversations. Valentine can be soo annoying alone, So OP kudos!! I hope we'll get updates on the date

That was also what Cynthia Osokogu thought, when she first met her murderers on facebook...

Point is... if he is so 'brilliantand direct', are there no girls in his area for him to comfort? .... why would he bother coming online to do a random selection?

IS HE THE HOLY GHOST, THAT HE HAS TAKEN UPON HIMSELF THE HERCULEAN TASK OF 'COMFORTING' RANDOM BABES
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
buygala:

That was also what Cynthia Osokogu thought, when she first met her murderers on facebook...

Point is... if he is so 'brilliantand direct', are there no girls in his area for him to comfort? .... why would he bother coming online to do a random selection?

IS HE THE HOLY GHOST, THAT HE HAS TAKEN UPON HIMSELF THE HERCULEAN TASK OF 'COMFORTING' RANDOM BABES
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Actually you do have a point, I didn't consider the Cynthia Osokogu angle.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by buygala(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
bestestgirl:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Actually you do have a point, I didn't consider the Cynthia Osokogu angle.

Now you have seen the light

You Wellcum grin
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
buygala:

Security concerns should be taken very seriously. I agree with you on that and for this reason, the lady I may take out (if it happens) would be demonstrably assured that she is in good hands. Worry not, I have more to loose than any lady I take out.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by auntymi(f): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Op, gudluck lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by buygala(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by buygala(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
striktlymi:

Security concerns should be taken very seriously. I agree with you on that and for this reason, the lady I may take out (if it happens) would be demonstrably assured that she is in good hands. Worry not, I have more to loose than any lady I take out.

This is also exactly how Cynthia Osokogu's killers would have replied if Cynthia had expressed her worries about her safety undecided

point is.... Take your Good Samaritanism to your physical neighbourhood. .. The girls there should be in a better position to determine your trustworthiness.... Or why are you so bent on online 'comfortees' ? .... are you that untrustworthy in your neighbourhood?

No hard feelings bro, but I am trying to keep these young ladies from making an avoidable and possibly fatal mistake.... We need them around to toast, abuse, and quarrel with grin

and i even doubt if a non-olosho girl who is even minutely security conscious will respond to this your suspicious invitation
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin grin

buygala:

Just checked ur pishure

You made me laff out loud
I think I woke my neighbours up.
Thank you
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Deejavuu(f): 12:19am On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:

Just checked ur pishure

Hahahahahahaha -some people mouth sha cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by ronald4lif(m): 12:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Honestly, this got me laughing like mad. OP your criteria no be here ohh grin even if na job interview of the position of a manager sef
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Honestly, this got me laughing like mad. OP your criteria no be here ohh grin even if na job interview of the position of a manager sef

I don't think the criteria are that difficult.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by pearlzy92(f): 6:32am On Feb 10, 2015
This is a very good and brilliant idea......its just that Nigeria is not so safe for thingss like this. Your intentions r pure but I feel u should take it to ur physical neighbourhood like that guy said. Just to be safe. A lot of ppl can come up with different fake stories just to meet a guy and trust me people compose well, u won't even know what to belive.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2015
pearlzy92:
This is a very good and brilliant idea......its just that Nigeria is not so safe for thingss like this. Your intentions r pure but I feel u should take it to ur physical neighbourhood like that guy said. Just to be safe. A lot of ppl can come up with different fake stories just to meet a guy and trust me people compose well, u won't even know what to belive.

I understand your view and I think your fears are well directed but doing what you suggest has its own challenges too.

Imagine yourself approached by a stranger who comes to ask you if you are going through difficult times because of a difficult breakup...

I am sure you would either consider the individual mad or that he has something up his sleeves. Its rather impractical to do that for 'x' number of ladies and be successful unless you know the ladies involved.

....and um..no I don't know any lady who is going through that kinda difficulty.

Um....I think this would only pose a security risk when the lady in question fails on her duedilligence. This I have thought of and have deviced a way where my identity can be easily verified beyond doubt.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Brugo(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2015
I don't think your girlfriend would be happy about this charity program.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Brugo:
I don't think your girlfriend would be happy about this charity program.

Um...I don't have that challenge. If I did, I wouldn't do this without her consent.
Re: Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. by Brugo(m): 7:06am On Feb 10, 2015
striktlymi:

Um...I don't have that challenge. If I did, I wouldn't do this without her consent.
That's cool then. So what happens if 5 ladies desire to go out with you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Ways To Be A Perfect Husband To A Pregnant Wife / My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell / Pics: What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.