Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB (40767 Views)

Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? / Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement / President Buhari's Media Team In A Group Selfie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2015
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by scribble: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Fake change

6 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by itetemi: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2015
mikeansy:
The Americans have shown in history that they are willing to back any foreign leader willing to be their puppet

whether its King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, or the Shar of Iran . . . they have shown in history that they are willing to throw away their proclaimed democratic ideals in order to guarantee their interests

With the evidence of Nigeria emerging the leading economy in Africa, Nigeria pursuing local refining of crude vigorously and also our willingness to embrace the Chinese RMB for international trade and reserve. America feels threatened and are trying to undermine Nigeria by installing a puppet dictator in the name of "Change".

I am sure David Axlerod knows that a former Military dictator who usurped democracy 30years ago and is now "officially" 72years old represents anything but change!!!!

papa deceive pickin
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2015
Guess that may be one of the reasons the US government has been sceptical in supporting our government. Are they praying this government fails in most areas so to lose the election in other for them to get more contracts from others nations preparing for elections? God knows best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by 9jahubcom(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2015
ok
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Sparkle777(f): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2015
No wonder gmb campaign, etc looks and sounds good.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Okay now
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Bawss1(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2015
There is nothing wrong with APC enlisting the services of an American consultancy. Let no one spin this into another useless allegation, Nairaland is already full of such lies, we don't need another.

5 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by appini: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
There's no change in APC
They are just bunch of aggrieved politicians trying to wrestle power by all means possible; desperadoes.
At least, Obama's victory was real change, he was younger than Bush, had great ideas and from a different political party(Democrats). APC is Aggrieved Pdp Congress.

Please write PDP on that shoe, he must be crushed and his remains will be sent to Sambisa forest where he rightly belongs

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by tola9ja: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2015
OBAMA.. OBAMA!! We all saw how he sold he CHANGE format.. he is as clueless to Americans as GEJ is to Nigerians grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Kolade354(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
There's no change in APC
They are just bunch of aggrieved politicians trying to wrestle power by all means possible; desperadoes.
At least, Obama's victory was real change, he was younger than Bush, had great ideas and from a different political party(Democrats). APC is Aggrieved Pdp Congress.
If you establish a political party today and PDP supporters or Party chieftain join your party will you reject them? If you are expecting opposition party to Build Tokyo structure in abuja or refineries you are jonzinf my brother..............What Buhari will offer is security in a sane and organized environment.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by yetunsbay(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2015
Nt dat we are VAL-phobia bt will rather #March4Buhari
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by zurine(f): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2015
hmm
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Zuria(f): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by SeverusSnape(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2015
appini:

Please write PDP on that shoe, he must be crushed and his remains will be sent to Sambisa forest where he rightly belongs
Hehehehehehehehe...bros you're wicked o grin
Anyway, you're right though. I'll do just that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by appini: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2015
With Russia, Isreal and China on our side they can even engage Obama himself as their spokesman..

6 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by skyfall: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2015
And what is wrong with doing a legitimate business and getting paid for it?

If Buhari wasn't such a challenge as you Jonathan-buttlickers fantasize, you should all be chilling somewhere. You ain't seen nothing yet.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by criminalmindz: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2015
mikeansy:
The Americans have shown in history that they are willing to back any foreign leader willing to be their puppet

whether its King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, or the Shar of Iran . . . they have shown in history that they are willing to throw away their proclaimed democratic ideals in order to guarantee their interests

With the evidence of Nigeria emerging the leading economy in Africa, Nigeria pursuing local refining of crude vigorously and also our willingness to embrace the Chinese RMB for international trade and reserve. America feels threatened and are trying to undermine Nigeria by installing a puppet dictator in the name of "Change".

I am sure David Axlerod knows that a former Military dictator who usurped democracy 30years ago and is now "officially" 72years old represents anything but change!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by squaddy(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2015
I'm not surprised. The U.S so desperately wants GEJ out so that they can force their dumb puppet on us who will swallow every policy they throw at him with "fank you sir"

GEJ till Booharii knows what N in INEC and C in APC stands for.

8 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by stag: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Wow

There was always a particular white guy who constantly appeared closely behind Buhari during his campaign tours. I think someone asked here on NL and it was just assumed as some PR. If this is true, then I guess it wasn't hidden, afterall.

Uncle Sam will never let countries with oil be undecided

What's the common denominator in the positions Buhari held in '75? And '76? And during Abacha's regime? I'm just curious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by SeverusSnape(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Kolade354:
If you establish a political party today and PDP supporters or Party chieftain join your party will you reject them? If you are expecting opposition party to Build Tokyo structure in abuja or refineries you are jonzinf my brother..............What Buhari will offer is security in a sane and organized environment.
Okay Mr. Kola. I've heard. Thanks
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by datguru: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2015
When I said here that the US is behind APC, many called me clueless like GEJ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by brainpower(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2015
What AKPD doesn't know is that Nigeria is more complex than what's written on papaer. They don't know that ethnicity and religion are the two major things that drive us in this country. What they don't know is that all the military might in US and Nigeria can't stop the Niger Deltans if they are cheated out of this position. I guess these are the antics they used to woo Amaechi and OBJ to join them and they feel its going to work. Since the election has been postponed hope they saw it coming? March is coming and we will see who laughs last. Its very obvious that the US is supporting the APC not caring about the atrocities their leaders have done to this country. But they should prepare more sanctions cos GEJ is going to win this elections or we discuss the terms of separation and they can go with Amaechi and co, we don't need them.

6 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by criminalmindz: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2015
USA IS SCARED NIGERIA'S ECONOMY IS IMPROVING SOON NIGERIA WILL BE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. YOU CANT BRING US DOWN. GEJ TILL 2019.

12 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Change2015(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2015
mikeansy:

What rubbish! Diezani has already said we will be importing refined Petroleum products for the next twenty years, so obviously she is not expecting any local processing to meet our needs as long as she is around.

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by atakamus: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
There's no change in APC

We have tried the non aggrieved ones and they failed. let us try the aggrieved ones. Maybe they will not fail. Change, Change, Change. Tell una man say we don buy the shoe he seriously deserved , let him take it and leave Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:
[b]After so many attempts to find true love,

Son...have you ever tried to be friends with a lady?

I mean....not romantic love....friends?

Have you ever spent time with a girl...gisting about stuff?

What do you think about women? Are they objects, or are they your fellow humans? Do you see them as persons...or as objects for molding?

Do you think that ladies have the same level of intelligence as men?

Answer those questions, and then go out and get ladies as your friend. The love will come. If you are not willing to change....then forget it.

P.S: How to get a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Kennywills7(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Apc is just a party full of pple dat had one disagreement or d other wit gej
believing dat gej is clueless dey tried to bend him & when he refuse to b used. they find their way to Apc
Now they are desperate for power but dey will fail

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Pheals:
Pdp does nt want CHANGE ;now foreign county know that we must change ! Oga o
...so a man can come into your house and tell you how to fvck your wife?...Sincere and Patriotic Nigerians want a better Nigeria alright, but not this faux pas change. America is only interested in their vested interests shikena...wetin consign abero with overload, mtcheeew

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose / Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.