Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB (40791 Views)

Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? / Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement / President Buhari's Media Team In A Group Selfie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by guttentag(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're pained by my post, right?
Go and stand in front of a trailer. cheesy

I said no need to reason even ur matter bcuz u and ur boss will be woefully crash by the General come March 28th, you think it is by postponing Election?

You should be ashame for siding Jonathan, The anger of God will surely descend on all of you
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by SeverusSnape(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
guttentag:

I said no need to reason even ur matter bcuz u and ur boss will be woefully crash by the General come March 28th, you think it is by postponing Election?

You should be ashame for siding Jonathan, The anger of God will surely descend on all of you
Please shift...

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by aziddam1001(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
But when President Jonathan hired a PR firm last year, nobody complained. May the best candidate win sha.
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by Prugee: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
DaBullIT:
From where i stand, Obama's support for APC , says a lot , no need to hate
obama simply knows his got no grip over Jonathan wen he threatened Jonathan he relief the country of all help.but Jonathan remained adamant towards d law on gay relationship

1 Like

Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by guttentag(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please shift...

Bounce out tongue
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by SeverusSnape(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
guttentag:

Bounce out tongue
Snape on Snap Off
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by agabaI23(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
ellechrystal:

Buhahaha...u no serious o.
Buhahaha
grin grin.
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by agabaI23(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
Make una de enjoy. I'm observing proceedings.
Mind the gap tongue
@Ellechrystal
Chrystal baby, no mind him oo
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by vision2050: 12:08am On Feb 11, 2015
namqul:
jona carry dey go to otuoke
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by DaBullIT(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2015
Prugee:
obama simply knows his got no grip over Jonathan wen he threatened Jonathan he relief the country of all help.but Jonathan remained adamant towards d law on gay relationship

Jonathan remaining adamant about gay law is not an achievement my dear , And I do not think USA will be that vindictive , besides, USA has over 300 years of evolution and revolution experience ahead of Nigeria , it won't be bad to take advice from the world's greatest country
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by DaBullIT(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Una no dey tire ?

mikeansy:
The Americans have shown in history that they are willing to back any foreign leader willing to be their puppet

whether its King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, or the Shar of Iran . . . they have shown in history that they are willing to throw away their proclaimed democratic ideals in order to guarantee their interests

With the evidence of Nigeria emerging the leading economy in Africa, Nigeria pursuing local refining of crude vigorously and also our willingness to embrace the Chinese RMB for international trade and reserve. America feels threatened and are trying to undermine Nigeria by installing a puppet dictator in the name of "Change".

I am sure David Axlerod knows that a former Military dictator who usurped democracy 30years ago and is now "officially" 72years old represents anything but change!!!!
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by DaBullIT(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
princejayboss:

I dont know where you are but i swear to you when i fly in to naija... I will surely pass up a bottle ciroc for you..... Most dudes here dont know that APC is no change.... If a criminal from PDP runs to APC ... He is the same bloody person

We didn't need to know if you were in 9ja or not

The fact that you are not in 9ja today February 12 when election would have held 2days time if not for cancellation says you are not as patriotic as you wanted to sound

So if an APC member decamps to PDP he becomes what ? An Angel?
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by princejayboss: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2015
DaBullIT:

We didn't need to know if you were in 9ja or not

The fact that you are not in 9ja today February 12 when election would have held 2days time if not for cancellation says you are not as patriotic as you wanted to sound

So if an APC member decamps to PDP he becomes what ? An Angel?

That is the more reason we have to understand that all of this old fools are just in so need of power, change is for sure a lie... Naija is blessed yet we allow this old men to control us all,hence we still speak of the leaders of tomorrow... APC and PDP is still same pple
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by decode55(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
bunmioguns:
all we want is CHANGE

GMB/OSINBAJO IS THE ANSWER

Have they answered you? grin
Re: Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB by bunmioguns(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
decode55:

Have they answered you? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Nigerian Govt Bans Other Para-military Agencies From Use Of Camouflage Uniforms / Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.