Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared (6038 Views)

He Treats Me Specially But Has Friend Zoned Me / When Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Treats You Like A Fool / She Treats Me As If I Am A Sex Machine (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seriousbabe is actually a man with ojukwu bear bear and his boyfriend treat him like an egg grin.
ok we don hear grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared by Enockia(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
maxxx:
Women...

now tell me wat else can a guy do........u women er just too hard to please
Re: My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared by cletz991(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
rawpadgin:
immediately he shine ur Congo the story go change :Dimmediately he shine ur Congo the story go change
lol!#fact# grin
rawpadgin:
immediately he shine ur Congo the story go change :Dimmediately he shine ur Congo the story go change
lol!#fact#
Re: My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared by FredHandsome(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
OohMpa:
He's not treating you like egg but like indomie.

You see how indomie is? Flat flont, flat back angry
If you touch indomie, it brake like you angry
Get nyash you lefuse angry Ok, get bwest, you still lefuse angry The only thing different from you and ooh Mpa is pünny. Why won't he gif up and tleat like you flagyl? angry

Advice: Be like akpu or semo and he will have hope in you angry
Re: My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared by rago(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
maxxx:
Women...

ya women...complex beings...na so God made em o
Re: My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ok he's treating u well now, you are scared next thing u wonna dump him for some loose guy who just wonna Bleep you and use iron hand on you right? Check your self well o
Re: My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
op get a life

Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. / See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So / Dear Men, Please Listen

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8