Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So (6033 Views)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by sanny1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
A popular Ivory Coast heavily endowed lady who has been shutting down Instagram with her massive bum in recent times, has yet again attempted to break the internet with a set of new photos.

Yao Nice

Below is how U.S gossip website, MediaTakeOut, reported the story;

“A model named Eudoxie Yao on Instagram is making a giant SPLASH. She’s quickly gotten a dedicated following who appreaciate her for her . . . ERRR . . . ASSETS.

“You see, Ivory Coast-born Eudoxie Yao claims to have the biggest butt on all of social media. According to Eudoxie – her butt measured 80 inches in circumference.

“Below are some recent pics of her:”
Source:https://freespac.com/entertainment-news/see-the-instagram-model-claiming-to-have-the-biggest-butt-on-social-media-photos/

Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by BigbamoAYO(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
She worth it, abeg who carry my oil?

1 Like

Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by IamPlato(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2018

If I Talk My Mind, somebody Will Commit Suicide
Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
arrant rubbish from deluded woman.... biggest butt ko, biggest brain ni!

any fat/obese woman would have a bigger shiit carrier than hers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by Crossbow(m): 3:13am On Sep 10, 2018
undecided
Is there such thing as "instagram model" ? is it a line of career?

1 Like

Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by omoiyalayi(m): 4:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Make she carry am go collect money for GTBank na

2 Likes

Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by evanso6226(f): 5:23am On Sep 10, 2018

Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by segebase(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2018
see sweet puzies
Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by zavipum: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2018
how
Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by columbus007(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2018
see chicken toe,i just want to watch this woman masturbate undecided
Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by tstx(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2018
Omo

See curves..

Bigger than the curves of all these African Curvy Celebs combined
Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2018
Abuja politicians go don sama dis one yansh finish grin
dem atiku and co grin

Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by Mizk(f): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2018
In a world where everyone is aspiring to be successful, this one is aspiring to be butts
Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by hairybigdick: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
I dont know if its only me but these so called endowed slayqueens are irrigating to me,i like my girl slim,not these fat girls foooling themselve upandan
Re: See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So by Deckline(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yeah,i like my girls BBW,nigga just wanna suck you dry and eat some lunch with you,so thick that everybody in the room feels uncomfortable cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dick Scarcity: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Tail Of A Snake (pictured / A Night Of Two Virgins. / Why I Hate Yahoo/g Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.