Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over (2149 Views)

My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. / She Faints In My Room / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Engrpj(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2015
I have been suspicious about this beb for a while now, i no longer trust her. For almost 5 months i have been wanting to quit but when ever i call off the relatnship, she will become mad. I. e she cry all Day contacting my frnds to beg me and sometimes she Faints.. Pls wat should i do. I luv her so much but i cant continue with the relationship because i no longer trust her.. Pls help me with an advice on what to do...
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by kent79: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Can u tell us d reason why you cannot trust her?
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2015
If she faints next time you breakup with her pour her cold water
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Beennkumar(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2015
The "juju" lady? shocked
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by ronald4lif(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2015
kent79:
Can u tell us d reason why you cannot trust her?

Exactly
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by falconey(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2015
then don't use "its over"....their are lot of break up lines......try this WE ARE DONE, NO SPACE FOR YOU IN MY HEART
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by praxs(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2015
If she faints beside you, wake her up with water.. Let her knw that contacting your frnds or fainting does not change your decision. It happend to meonce. After i quited with her, she ffollowed me to where I normally hang out with my guys, creating a public drama by apologising and pleading so that my frnds can chip in. I confidently told her "why not you tell them what you did to me.. She couldn't answer and I told her right there that this doesn't change anytin, she is done with me... She still cries till date if she sees me.... Guy I moved on. All the best man
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Izugab(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Maybe she loves u so dearly grin
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by justmag(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2015
You better cry too and tell her it's over. No sense in staying miserable!
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by iceberylin(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Smh
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by ShakurM(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2015
She faints? U be Dangote's son ni
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Always get a bag of pure water by ur side when next you wanna tell her again....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by alberto2k(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2015
zick19:
Always get a bag of pure water by ur side when next you wanna tell her again....
Gbam! grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Gbam! grin
my broda, abi no be so??
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2015
She faints? cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by LadyX(f): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Op, What happened to letting action speak for itself?
Must you tell her by mouth?

My advice: Since you already know telling her will make her faint, make yourself unavailable to her. Try to avoid her and see the outcome. She will understand that you are done.
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by nobilis: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Don't tell us stories half and half.
If you need advice then come out openly.
What did she do that you cannot trust her again?
We'll know what to tell you from there.
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Engrpj(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2015
Beennkumar:
The "juju" lady? shocked

Exactly.... Gud memory dude....
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Engrpj(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2015
falconey:
then don't use "its over"....their are lot of break up lines......try this WE ARE DONE, NO SPACE FOR YOU IN MY HEART

Worst....
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by otimothy(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2015
put her inside ur bath tub fill am wit water and tell her so wen she faints na inside water she dey already no point waking her up after lyk 80 its over she go tire to faint
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Brugo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lol. You're dating Ogbanje princess. grin

Just disappear.
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Engrpj(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
ShakurM:
She faints? U be Dangote's son ni

Nup.. His son in-law to be grin
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Engrpj(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=otimothy post=30595869]put her inside ur bath tub fill am wit water and tell her so wen she faints na inside water she dey already no point waking her up after lyk 80 its over she go tire to faint[/quo

Lmaogrin grin grin guy u mean 80 fainting
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by otimothy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=Engrpj post=30596843][/quote]
abi wetin u tink nau
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
That one pass us sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by ggrin(f): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
She faints errtime shockedshockedshocked

Bro,ur mouth dylipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2015
fainting is as a result of lesser or no oxygen getting access to the blood vessels in the brain, what will make blood not get to the brain? is it your message to her?if so, then she needs to see a doctor for... you know, that kind TEST.
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by immortalvoices(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2015
LadyX:
Op, What happened to letting action speak for itself?
Must you tell her by mouth?

My advice: Since you already know telling her will make her faint, make yourself unavailable to her. Try to avoid her and see the outcome. She will understand that you are done.

[color=]this lady indeed has a masters in school of heartbreaking[/color]
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by LadyX(f): 9:46am On Feb 18, 2015
immortalvoices:

[color=]this lady indeed has a masters in school of heartbreaking[/color]
Why u dey spoil market for me?
Am only helping the op (giving him the easy way out). cheesy Would you like him to be black mailed by *fainting* ?
Anyway I no sabi breakheart, wink tongue grin
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by immortalvoices(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2015
LadyX:

Why u dey spoil market for me?
Am only helping the op (giving him the easy way out). cheesy Would you like him to be black mailed by *fainting* ?
Anyway I no sabi breakheart, wink tongue grin

hey abeg nor vex....hope u don 4give me sweery
Re: Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over by LadyX(f): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
immortalvoices:

hey abeg nor vex....hope u don 4give me sweery
I don forgive u already sweery tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Take Note Of This For You Own Good(photo) / Hilarious Pic. Is This Real Or Photoshop / IF Only She Could Possess Just These 4 Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.