Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. (11895 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 22, 2016
Anytime I visit my boyfriend as a student.. he gives me 1k to Go back to school and this is not the first time nor the second.. pls I want to ask if it is okay..thanks for your advise in advance
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by SUPERPACK: 4:10pm On May 22, 2016
Namma:
Anytime I visit my boyfriend as a student.. he gives me 1k to Go back to school and this is not the first time nor the second.. pls I want to ask if it is okay..thanks for your advise in advance

21 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 22, 2016
Lol. grin

Obviously A newbie...embarassed Uh...Yh! it's very Okay!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 4:12pm On May 22, 2016
Dump him fast smiley..run like usain bolt cheesy
Imagine me travelling all the way from school to visit my guy and he end up giving me 1k..eh eh na plank I go use for e head.

My sister what's the use dating a working class when a male student can give you more than 1k for recharge card grin.
I'm sure ur t fare was more than 1k.

A correct/classic okpo chick will use her punni to make 200k at once..while you keep screwing ur ingrate boyfriend for free. #Both are not virgins..so? Why not make good use of it grin

Babe, I'm sure your guy is a big maga to one chick like that.

A man must not have enough before he can spend on his bae. At least he should show concern and care that's all ladies want smiley

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 22, 2016
HMMM IS HE A STUDENT LIKE YOU? IF YES THEN YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT HE GAVE YOU PART OF HIS FEEDING MONEY. IF NO THEN YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT ECONOMY IS HARD.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by obiorathesubtle: 4:12pm On May 22, 2016
undecided Nawao.. If it's not enough, tell him naa..

We don't even understand what to do sef..

Aszin.. Isit wrong for him to give you 1k or is 1k too small or. Do you want him to alternate between amounts or do you want us to assure you he's a sweet guy?? What do you want?? undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by UrWorstNitemare: 4:12pm On May 22, 2016
undecided so u mean to say that afta d wanking and all. he gives u 1k as SERVICE CHARGE.
hmm..... ***SEE YA LIFE***
angry

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by masinga07(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2016
LOL grin. Yes its okay dear. Make sure u give him Puna in return for the gesture.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by gab264(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2016
what else do u expect from him ? i tink he is stingy for givin u 1k because what he took from you each time u visited is more than that....z nothing to talk about,i meant the 1k ...no offence

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by alexy147(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2016
Ur parents sent u to school to study and not to go about visiting boyfriend(s) ... my advice is for u to visit ur books more.A time willl come when bf will understand your values..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Maxi112: 4:17pm On May 22, 2016
shocked shocked him try sha, compare to some dude's, who don't give a fuc.k abt u TF.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by dollyjoy(f): 4:33pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
Imagine me travelling all the way from school to visit my guy and he end up giving me 1k..eh eh na plank I go use for e head.

My sister what's the use dating a working class when a male student can give you more than 1k for recharge card grin.

A correct/classic okpo chick will use her punni to make 200k at once..while you keep screwing ur ingrate boyfriend for free. #Both are not virgins..so? Why not make good use of it grin

A man must not have enough before he can spend on his bae. At least he should show concern and care that's all ladies want smiley
this girl self.,
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by jedaii(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:

so wat if he dont have enough fah.. is that the best advice to give to her?.. thats the little he has. . who said he is a working class?. ..
I knw ur dating ur gran father

21 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by dollyjoy(f): 4:38pm On May 22, 2016
alexy147:
Ur parents sent u to school to study and not to go about visiting boyfriend(s) ... my advice is for u to visit ur books more.A time willl come when bf will understand your values..
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE WILL BE FORMING MORALS ONLINE SELF.

Deny it or not,i know you are quilty of asking your g.f to spend atleast a weekend with you. I.e. If you are a dating a student.,

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ifex370(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2016
He gives you 1k n ur complaining...

If Na me common coke sef ah no buy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 22, 2016
No it ain't ok at all. You need to learn to be independent. Work for your own money.

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Omotayor123(f): 4:44pm On May 22, 2016
Namma:
Does he take care of you in other ways I ask this because I know a man should take care of his woman.
But,
Money should not be the reason for going into a relationship. If you want to visit him, do so because you want to see him not because of the T. Fare he is going to give you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by dollyjoy(f): 4:44pm On May 22, 2016
rokiatu:
No it ain't ok at all. You need to learn to be independent. Work for your own money.
Cc Ireneony sadsad.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by onstelly(f): 4:45pm On May 22, 2016
Namma:
Stop visiting nah eh
Is it by force, since you are complaining

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Mediapace: 4:45pm On May 22, 2016
Which other ways again
Omotayor123:
Does he take care of you in other ways
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
jedaii:

so wat if he dont have enough fah.. is that the best advice to give to her?.. thats the little he has. . who said he is a working class?. ..
I knw ur dating ur gran father
so she should risk her life travelling all the way from school to visit her ingrate boyfriend. What if she had accident on the road? And her parents will be thinking she is in school facing her books.

No one is worth dieing for!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Omotayor123(f): 4:53pm On May 22, 2016
Mediapace:
Which other ways again
Modified.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by pbs4real(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:

this ur advice get as e be ooh but it wont stp me 4rm crushingtongue
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by dollyjoy(f): 4:55pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
so she should risk her life travelling all the way from school to visit her ingrate boyfriend. What if she had accident on the road? And her parents will be thinking she is in school facing her books.

No one is worth dieing for!
But you will advice her to risk that same life if the guy gives her more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 4:55pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Cc Ireneony sadsad.
when a lady is independent, that shouldn't stop the man to take his responsibility.
After all men always claim to be the head.
When it comes to matters like this, you will see all the guys ranting(nor be your papa)
I guess they should start sleeping with their mothers thengrin.

N.b: I'm not castigating the good men at there.
A real man know what it takes to be in a relationship not boys.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by pbs4real(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2016
Omotayor123:

Does he take care of you in other ways I ask this because I know a man should take care of his woman.
But,
Money should not be the reason for going into a relationship. If you want to visit him, do so because you want to see him not because of the T. Fare he is going to give you.
like kpanshing ryt Baddest galsmiley

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by dollyjoy(f): 5:00pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
when a lady is independent, that shouldn't stop the man to take his responsibility.
After all men always claim to be the head.
When it comes to matters like this, you will see all the guys ranting(nor be your papa)
I guess they should start sleeping with their mothers thengrin.

N.b: I'm not castigating the good men at there.
A real man know what it takes to be in a relationship not boys.
So what are the man responsibilities Providing financial support i guess. And the lady Pay back with her body right??

Whatever happens to mutual support Irene??

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 22, 2016
grin grin grin this guy cracked me up
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided so u mean to say that afta d wanking and all.
he gives u 1k as SERVICE CHARGE.

hmm.....
***SEE YA LIFE***
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 22, 2016
Lol! grin nl no go kee me
ifex370:
He gives you 1k n ur complaining...

If Na me common coke sef ah no buy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by KINGSP(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmm...Has relationships now become a means of getting money?!...Nawa o
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 5:17pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
So what are the man responsibilities Providing financial support i guess. And the lady Pay back with her body right??

Whatever happens to mutual support Irene??
there will always be mutual support. Just that some men like shying away for their responsibilities.
My sister sex is not everything. If sex can keep a man, I'm sure alot of "ashawo" would've been married by now.

From the lady's story, the guy have the habit of giving her 1k continously. He is trying to run away from his responsibility.

pay back with her body?
What if she ends up contracting HIV all because of 1k what will she tell her parentsundecided
It's better if she is not in a relationship.

Are you trying to tell me it's right to have sex before marriage? A girl sleep with her guy and he gave her expensive gift...and a girl sleep with a guy and he gave her nothing. #both committed fornication (according to my bible: all sinners shall rot in hell). The former is smarter than the latter. The former will enjoy her life on earth and suffer in the after world..while the latter will suffer here and perish in the after world.

See the logic#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 22, 2016
Namma:
From where do you travel to meet him?
I guess you should just tell him the money is not enough. If you're nice and sweet enough, he'll give it to you if he has it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Curves On This Lady Has Got People Talking On Twitter / PHOTOS: Meet The 25-year-old Model Who Wants To Have The World’s Biggest Bum / Have You Seen This Sex Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.