Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship (35357 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by mabeni(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enegod:
The BIGGEST MISTAKE is doing a lot of things IN THE BEGINNING to get the girl then once you get her, you stop doing what attracted her to you in the first place.
Then once her behavior changes or she seems to be acting weird, the guy starts
scratching his head wondering what HER problem is.

Getting a woman isn't like fishing. When you go fishing, you use bait. Well, once you catch the fish, you NO LONGER NEED the bait.

In dating, you CAN'T do that. Whatever you used in the beginning to get the relationship started needs to be used to MAINTAIN the relationship. If not, the women will "feel" like something is
missing, she'll feel that something is "different", but won't know what it is, and
that "missing feeling" will either make her lose interest or cheat..undecided
In summary, dont start what you cannot finish.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by fairheven: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
5. Your Didn’t Take Her To Different Places.

Relationships can grow stale when dating becomes routine by doing the same things over and over. Studies have shown that couples who spend their time trying out new activities are generally healthier.

What do u think.[/quote]

Places like the mortuary

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Doveheart: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
My fellow nairalanders, let me tell you something. Some or all these your tips do not just work on some women. If you like try it on them from now till thy kingdom come it will not move them an inch. Some will rather take advantage of your being nice and you will later be discouraged.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by juvewalex(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
what if we men do all these things for women wt our money n still dem nor dey loyal to us n maybe she still dey carry ur matter go give another fellow for outside willingly
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by DEOVOLENTEE(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nice one...
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Sunky200: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
the moment Nigeria ladies realized you loved them this much is the moment you'll start seeing their true color

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by oluspencer(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

My dear,there are some guys/men who are awesome

Example "I"
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:
How can i make her a queen undecided
My papa no be king
hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, you are right though angry
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by oluspencer(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sunky200:
the moment Nigeria ladies realized you loved them this much is the moment you'll start seeing their true color

#fact oyato si iya fatai
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by DeRuggedProf: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
1. You Don’t Fight For Her.

No matter how much you love each other, disagreements are an inevitable part of being in a relationship. Men often make the mistake of fighting against their partner rather than fighting for her. A man who fights for his partner makes her feel safe and cared for.

2. You Never Took Time To Study Her.

Though men are often all-too-aware that the women they’re in relationships with are complex, they often make the mistake of relying on surface knowledge in the way they relate to their partner without really understanding her.

3. You Ain’t Trustworthy.

Nothing destroys a relationship more quickly or more thoroughly than doing something that breaks down your partner’s trust in you. Nothing cultivates a relationship more than being dependable.

4. You Never Made Her A Queen.

Many relationships suffer when the woman begins to feel either unimportant or less important than something else. The best relationships are often cultivated most by the value a man places on the woman he loves.

5. Your Didn’t Take Her To Different Places.

Relationships can grow stale when dating becomes routine by doing the same things over and over. Studies have shown that couples who spend their time trying out new activities are generally healthier.

What do u think??

Women are too self-centered. I must be a king to get a Queen. Nothing short of this....

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by DeRuggedProf: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Me-thinks the NO1 mistake we make in relationship is falling in love

Take one ORIJIN and pass the bill across!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by PrettySpicey(f): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
What say you, JeffreyJamez?
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Enegod(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
mabeni:
In summary, dont start what you cannot finish.
exactly
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by tundabolt(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
unapologetic:
If i do the aforelisted for a Naija girl ehn, Make I bend
. Then get ready to bend
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
PrettySpicey:
What say you, JeffreyJamez?

I have nothing say so....let them keep creating list upon list... when reality set in, them go bone list lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by dljbd1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enegod:
The BIGGEST MISTAKE is doing a lot of things IN THE BEGINNING to get the girl then once you get her, you stop doing what attracted her to you in the first place.

Getting a woman isn't like fishing. When you go fishing, you use bait. Well, once you catch the fish, you NO LONGER NEED the bait.

In dating, you CAN'T do that. Whatever you used in the beginning to get the relationship started needs to be used to MAINTAIN the relationship. If not, the women will "feel" like something is
missing, she'll feel that something is "different", but won't know what it is, and
#Rhema
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by listica(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Number five is accepted other r nonsense, here we all care about what we gonna get in a relationship
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by humilitypays(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enegod:

smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by mabeni(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enegod:
exactly
frm ur 3310?
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by mabeni(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enegod:
exactly
still using ur 3310?
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Enegod(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
mabeni:
still using ur 3310?
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by UjSizzle(f): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Do you have a problem with love? undecided
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by tweelove: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
just scrolling
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by UjSizzle(f): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enegod:

Well said! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by elari(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
I concur
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by LewisO: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
I hope they possess that to us too! undecided
because relationship is all about symbiosis.
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by Kingsasian(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
From my own experience, no matter how much u treat, love and care for a lady, she will always take u for granted. They don't luv men that treat them as queens but Fun loving guys that don't take them serious.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by OrionBlades(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
All the mistakes can be erased with just one big dick, then she'll forget every other thing
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by centjamie(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm not encouraging it. I'm juss saying you as a guy want a lady with BIG assets, she wants a man with a BIG wallet.

Its a circle. You guys bring it on yourselves.

Is wanting a lady with big assests synonymous with greed? This mentality of the average Nigerian girl is the major cause of problems in relationships and marriages.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by j4sure(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yes ooioooooioooo
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
DeRuggedProf:

Women are too self-centered. I must be a king to get a Queen. Nothing short of this....

Sure,what's good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
oluspencer:

Example "I"

Na u talk am oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.