Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? (4677 Views)

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
chimerase2:
I dnt jok with hunted cat, amu gun it down with full alacrity angry
Guy so you fine like this? Why you dey use sun glasses Uglify yourself before na grin grin grin
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
chimerase2:
I dnt jok with hunted cat, amu gun it down with full alacrity angry

Cool
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
BoboYekini:
*rap*
I'm stubborn in the worst way
See, I don't follow up if I don't get the pussi the first day..

Show me yourself and ill tell u if u r worth it smiley
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by chimerase2: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
KingTom:
Guy so you fine like this? Why you dey use sun glasses Uglify yourself before na grin grin grin
ua mumurity is overrated grin
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by pomide(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
gofyourself:
Just interesting. After how many dates usually you have sex and did it turned into serious relationship if u had sex soon after meeting her/him?

hellooo
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
rago:
kids/teenagers/early twenties boys nd gurlls///mshccew

and let me ask how old r u
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
chimerase2:
ua mumurity is overrated grin

mumurity cheesy cheesy
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 02, 2015
my own na sharp sharp.i no dey wait grin
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by richidinho(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
gofyourself:

mumurity cheesy cheesy

Which country are u from?
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
pomide:

hellooo

Hi
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
About 2 months after meeting him.

But I've decided to remain celibate until I'm married.
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Blackett:
Does it matter how many days as long as the deed is done? I laugh at girls these days with their stup1d 90 day rule, 60 day rule, after the 3rd date blah blah rubbish. In the end, you drop your pants. In the end, it's not a guarantee of him marrying you, so what's the fvcking point?
abi o
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by pomide(m): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
gofyourself:

Hi

you look great... smiley
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 09, 2015
pomide:

you look great... smiley

Thanx
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Pennywise(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
I generally lose interest if she doesnt let me feck her on the second date.

pomide:

you look great... smiley

Its not her real pix btw
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2015
hello @op i must confess u are d epitome of beauty, ure like an angel from heaven, when i saw ur photo i was speechless bcaus of ur uncompared,extraordinary beauty n immediately i started following u. hw i wish im ur man.
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
hello @op i must confess u are d epitome of beauty, ure like an angel from heaven, when i saw ur photo i was speechless bcaus of ur uncompared,extraordinary beauty n immediately i started following u. hw i wish im ur man.

cheesy
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pennywise:

Its not her real pix btw

how do u know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Do You Get Turned On By The Word "Bra"? / How Can I Tell Her I Want To Sex Her? / Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.