Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

PerfectCV Service - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PerfectCV Service (18522 Views)

Tucher Consult Limited / Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... / Job Vacancy As Travel Marketing Officer At Genuine Visa Consult (GVC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
dsauce,
wizzy89

Should check their emails for the sample

1 Like

Re: PerfectCV Service by oluxy(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2016
living2013:

check your email for the sample

hi bro, pls can u aswell send to me the sample of CV and cover letter for the account/audit?
cheyimoj@gmail.com
thanks, compliment of the season.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
oluxy:

hi bro, pls can u aswell send to me the sample of CV and cover letter for the account/audit?
cheyimoj@gmail.com
thanks, compliment of the season.
Sent
Re: PerfectCV Service by rhazur(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kindly send a sample of CV and cover letter ji@gmail.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2016
rhazur:
Kindly send a sample of CV and cover letter.
rahmanolatunji@gmail.com
sent
Re: PerfectCV Service by raystar96(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
please send me sample.. ray4christ999@yahoo.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by excess4luv: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please I need the cv and cover letter template Uchenwogu5@gmail.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by ewons1(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Pls my friend I too need d samples as well.cos I need to rewrite my CV or resume too. My email is. darlynprince22j@gmail.com
Am an experienced credit officer/loan officer/credit analyst.thanks as I await ur mail.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
ewons1, excess4luv, and raystar96 should check their emails for the sample
Re: PerfectCV Service by ewons1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
I just did and thanks.funny enough I studied same course as d person on d one u sent to me.difference is av bn in d finance sector for over 7 yrs.so mine is a resume that needs a professional touch.
Re: PerfectCV Service by Eddy2010(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
living2013, don't forget to send to eddy201053@gmail.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by larryceous: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kindly send me a sample cv and cover letter. Tnx
Larakelani4u@yahoo.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
ewons1:
I just did and thanks.funny enough I studied same course as d person on d one u sent to me.difference is av bn in d finance sector for over 7 yrs.so mine is a resume that needs a professional touch.

Alright Sir,

send your request to my email or dial my GSM No and I will get done for you accurately
Re: PerfectCV Service by Jsmile(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
please can i get a sample too with cover letter ujnwachukwu@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: PerfectCV Service by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Y
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2016
klanpeb,
Jsmile
should check their emails for the CV sample
Re: PerfectCV Service by danny56: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Hi man....pls I'd need a sample with cover letter. Thanks! Omajiakoh@gmail.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by dsauce: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Hi .. pls send a COVER LETTER template to my email. saakande@gmail.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by 6fit(f): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
living2013:
A well written and an appealing CV will provide you an outstanding opportunity to make a good first impression on a potential employer and thereby boost your chance of securing an interview. It's worth spending adequate effort on the content and presentation.

You must ensure that your CV is tailored specifically to the job you are applying for; highlight the right skills, experience and qualifications with good spellings and grammar; and format accurately.

CV WRITING SERVICE

Many people can write their own CVs and do it perfectly, others struggle with a variety of problems like poor grammar, incorrect spelling, and inability to structure it very well and highlight their key strengths. This is where the need of a professional writer comes to play.

Through in-depth consultation, a professional CV writer can help to identify the key achievements and skills necessary for a particular position; disregard irrelevant details and bring on what makes the individual to stand out.

DO YOU NEED HELP WRITING YOUR OWN CV

I offer a professional CV writing service that deliver job winning result in any field. With the help of a well crafted CV which I will tailor specifically to the position you are applying for, you will stand a great chance of securing interviews for your dream job.

ABOUT ME
I’m Mr. Chuks, a CV writer and founder of PerfectCV(2011). I am a very skillful and well trained writer and have written bespoke CVs that enabled my clients to secure interview for their dreamed jobs in many fields. In 2014, I created this topic, www.nairaland.com/1812913/job-winning-cv , where I explained the best format for a standard CV.

I work with a team of other professionals that creates a well articulated and standard CV that have the potential of grabbing the attention of any employer or recruiter within 30 seconds. The benefit of our CV service is that we know what to include, what not to include and how to structure it accurately. We know how to make your CV to stand out and give you the best possible chance of securing your desired job.

Customer’s satisfaction is always our priority. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service, we will revise it until you are 100% satisfied.

how much is yur charges?
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
6fit:

how much is yur charges?

The cost of the CV service is N2000. If you need Cover letter as well the cost is N1000
Re: PerfectCV Service by byayeni: 1:50am On Jan 19, 2016
danny56:
Hi man....pls I'd need a sample with cover letter. Thanks! Omajiakoh@gmail.com
Can you please send a sample to my mail as well, byayeni@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: PerfectCV Service by Maggy22: 5:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Hello, can you please send me a sample of cover letter and resume. Am an agricultural economist. Abiolamaggy22 @gmail.com thanks
Re: PerfectCV Service by danny56: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2016
byayeni:

Can you please send a sample to my mail as well, byayeni@yahoo.com. Thank you

Av not received any yet man!
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
The sample has been sent to these people; danny56, Maggy22, and byayeni

Do you want to improve your own CV successfully!
My professional CV writing service can transform Your CV & Make it captivating enough to win you the Job interviews you desire.

HOW CAN OUR CV WRITING SERVICE HELP YOU?

· I focus on identifying your vital experience, skills and achievements (even if you're unsure of what to include) and expertly word your CV in a persuasive way that sells you to employers / recruiters.

· I can take your poorly written CV (or start without a CV) and create a powerful CV that will give you the best opportunity to secure interviews

Feel free to get back to me for a successful assistance

Living2013 (chuks), nairaland

perfectcva2z@gmail.com, 08063095457
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2016

My professional CV writing service can transform Your CV & Make it captivating enough to win you the Job interviews you desire.

HOW CAN OUR CV WRITING SERVICE HELP YOU?

· I focus on identifying your vital experience, skills and achievements (even if you're unsure of what to include) and expertly word your CV in a persuasive way that sells you to employers / recruiters.

· I can take your poorly written CV (or start without a CV) and create a powerful CV that will give you the best opportunity to secure interviews

chuks

perfectcva2z@gmail.com,
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2016

HOW CAN I HELP YOU?

chuks

perfectcva2z@gmail.com,
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2016

My professional CV writing service can transform Your CV
& Make it captivating enough to win you the Job interviews
you desire.

HOW CAN I HELP YOU?

chuks

perfectcva2z@gmail.com,
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2016

My professional CV writing service can transform Your CV
& Make it captivating enough to win you the Job interviews
you desire.

HOW CAN I HELP YOU?

· I focus on identifying your vital experience, skills and achievements
(even if you're unsure of what to include) and expertly word your CV
in a persuasive way that sells you to employers / recruiters.

· I can take your poorly written CV (or start without a CV) and create a
powerful CV that will give you the best opportunity to secure interviews

chuks

perfectcva2z@gmail.com,
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
living2013:
PRESENTATION IS KEY: A successful cv is always presented carefully and clearly, and printed on a clean white paper. The layout should always be clean and well structured. Always give outstanding attention to CV hotspot (the upper middle area of the first page). This is where the eye of the recruiter will fall naturally, so you must ensure you include your most relevant and related information there.
Re: PerfectCV Service by Sonney01(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
I will be very glad if you can send a copy to my mail also. oguntomiolakunle@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sonney01:
I will be very glad if you can send a copy to my mail also. oguntomiolakunle@gmail.com. Thanks

Sent
Re: PerfectCV Service by excelmanager(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Please bro,can u send a sample to jeffmanager56@gmail.com. I would be very grateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Things You Should Never Do At A Job Interview / Urgent Jobs For SSCE Holders / My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.