Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

PerfectCV Service - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PerfectCV Service (18546 Views)

Tucher Consult Limited / Hebto Consult Recruiting For Oil And Gas Company.... / Job Vacancy As Travel Marketing Officer At Genuine Visa Consult (GVC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PerfectCV Service by Sonney01(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Seen.... thanks bro
Re: PerfectCV Service by Olutty88(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Pls sir can u send me a sample of the CV. Email: olutty88@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: PerfectCV Service by finestpicks(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
You don't handle resumes?

People without ND or BSc?
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Olutty88:
Pls sir can u send me a sample of the CV. Email: olutty88@yahoo.com. Thanks
Sent
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
finestpicks:
You don't handle resumes?

People without ND or BSc?
I handle all resumes irrespective of your qualification. What you need to do is, send your current cv to me. If you don't have a current cv, I will send a questionaire form to you which you will fill and send back to me.

You can email or call me for more details.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
living2013:
NO SCAM: I have recieved several calls from people enquiring about the genuineness of this service, but many of them that I have assisted to write their CV so far have actually confirmed, it is real. I delivers as promised. You don't need to entertain any fear of been scammed. This service is genuine and of high quality. I can't do anything that will affect this thread or my service negatively. You are free to register your displeasure here if I didn't deliver as promised. Be guided accordingly. This service is backed with a friendly phone call conversation, feel at home while contacting me. I'm determined to assist you to create a high quality CV that will enable you to secure a job interview. #BestOfLuck
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Great CV, more interviews
Re: PerfectCV Service by sakaba(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
living2013:
[/quote][quote author=living2013 post=47701731]
Good day sir. Pls I'll love a sample. ayubasakaba@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: PerfectCV Service by edivick77(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
You really don't need a CV to get a job. Your skills and what you can offer is what is needed. Unless the company is trying to fulfil all righteousness. I have been getting jobs without anybody rewriting CV for me and I don't use long legs. If we need CV,why has somebody not landed a mega job? Even with rewriting the CV,it doesn't still land the person job immediately
Re: PerfectCV Service by Kmartt(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Pls send to nophs@gmail.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
living2013:
Faced with a stack of hundreds of CVs to whistle down to a shortlist, a recruiter will spend no more than 30 seconds initially looking at each CV. So the use of a well articulated CV that can attract the attention of any recruiter/employer can never be over-emphasized.

Re: PerfectCV Service by yetunsbay(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
living2013:
Sent
pls I need a CV sample
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kmartt:
Pls send to noble4phs@gmail.com

Check your email for the sample

If you need help to rewrite your own CV perfectly to land interviews, you can get back to me. The price has been slashed to N2000 exclusively for nairalanders. I will rewrite the CV once your payment is confirmed, and ensure that all the relevant sections are well highlighted, presented and personalized to secure the attention of any employer/recruiter and give you the best opportunity to get interviews. It will be specifically written to provide vital information that are needed in the job position of your interest and will be delivered to you within two days.

You will get my account details once you are ready.

perfectCV
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Those expecting the delivery of their CVs should check their emails. #Goodluck
Re: PerfectCV Service by abbenism001(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2016
plz can you work on this CV and can get me job interviews .l need a sample
Re: PerfectCV Service by abbenism001(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2016
plz can you work on this CV and can get me job interviews .l need a sample, kindly send it to Ayoolaabiodun87@gmail.com

Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
abbenism001:
plz can you work on this CV and can get me job interviews .l need a sample, kindly send it to Ayoolaabiodun87@gmail.com
Sample sent

If you want me to rewrite your own CV perfectly, you can get back to me. The price has been slashed to N2000 exclusively for nairalanders. I will rewrite the CV once your payment is confirmed and ensure that all the relevant sections are well highlighted, presented and personalized to secure the attention of any employer/recruiter and give you the best possible chance to secure interviews. It will be specifically written to provide vital information that are needed in the job position of your interest and will be delivered to you within two days.
Re: PerfectCV Service by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
I need oo pls, ngwokecallistus@ymail.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
NEWTONDEGREAT:
I need oo pls, ngwokecallistus@ymail.com

Check your email for the sample.

If you want your CV to be improved perfectly, you can get back to me. perfectcva2z@gmail.com
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
This service is highly available now. Get your CV rewritten and formatted perfectly to give you the best opportunity to secure interviews.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Taking a great preparation is paramount for success.
Re: PerfectCV Service by chachabae(f): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for serious minded people who are ready to distribute their products. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. Qualification not necessary because periodic online training will be given. We will support and guide you all through when you register. www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/ whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Happy sunday
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 6:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Keep the hope of securing your dream job alive. Get your CV transformed to a professional standard and increase your chances of getting interviews.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2017
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet no interview, you need help. Get your CV modified perfectly now and start geting interviews immediately. FAST and RELIABLE
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2017
THE BASICS:- Though there is no specific format to write a CV, there are however some common sections that are inevitable and must be given exceptional attention. The sections include; contact information, relevant skills, work experiences, education and qualification, achievements.
Re: PerfectCV Service by sunnymighty(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2017
living2013:
THE BASICS:- Though there is no specific format to write a CV, there are however some common sections that are inevitable and must be given exceptional attention. The sections include; contact information, relevant skills, work experiences, education and qualification, achievements.

Good morning sir, can u pls send me a CV sample. email is sunnysideofme77@gmail.com
thanx
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
sunnymighty:

Good morning sir, can u pls send me a CV sample. email is sunnysideofme77@gmail.com
thanx
Sent
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Never give up in your search for greener pasture. Ensure that your CV is highly attractive before applying for a job.
Re: PerfectCV Service by living2013(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Those expecting the delivery of their CVs should check their emails and get back to me.
Re: PerfectCV Service by gordonz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
living2013:
Those expecting the delivery of their CVs should check their emails and get back to me.

pls sir can you send me sample CV I would really appreciate it. This is my email paulord2004@gmail.com. thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phcn Recruitment: How Authentic Is It? / My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy / Who Else Received This Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.