Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,513 members, 7,847,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland (993 Views)

The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... / Opinion :top Ten Unromantic Guys In Romanceland!! / Prettiest Girls In Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Just finished smoking w**d this afternoon when I ws inspired to create this thread.

1.The attention seekers: These set of people always manage to put a smile on my face by asking silly and rhetorical questions lyk, I just had se.x, wil i get pregnant grin

2. The 'superstars' : These people are lyk the godfathers/mother of romance section. When if they type lol or hismiley comments and likes wil follow,and wen u check their profile u'll see something lyk 99 likes & 999 old likes.

3. The relationship experts: I admire these sets of people alot, they don't derail threads and they give you intelligent response no matter how silly your question is. E.g Ronald4lif, mizmycoli,tosyn2much.etc.

4. The saints: Yes, the saints. The gender that falls mostly in this category are the ladies, when you ask for advise pertaining sex, the first question they'd ask is 'are you married' , repent and give ur lyf to christ, but the funny thing is most of them have been bleeped to oblivion grin

5. The love letter experts: Oh I love these set of people, they're mostly guys, they keep creating threads lyk 'Maria my love' 'A poem for Ruka' grin etc, and yet they deny it outrightly that they're crushing on the so call gals wen confronted.

Feel free to add yours... Oh i love NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by yemicoal(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
angry angry .... The saints lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by ronald4lif(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thanks for the recognition brother, permit to add some more please.

The guys who claims they are single when in the real world they have girlfriend(s)

The guys who operates alternate accounts as female and be seeking attention all round.

The ones who bad mouth others so as to feel good about themselves, in reality the people they are bad mouthing aren't in their league.

The ones who also open alternate accounts just to beef on their perceived haters or contemporaries.

The ones who creates intelligent threads about how to perfect a relationship and make your woman/man love you forever when they couldn't make any of their past relationships work. This case is not absolute for its possible their relationships packed up even after they put up relentless efforts to make it work

Finally and I consider these ones the most hilarious set of romancelanders; they open threat dropping their contact details for people to contact them for a relationship. Fact is, most of these people, mainly guys though few ladies, see guys/ladies in their hood, campuses and work places everyday but can't muster the courage to ask one out. How then do you wanna date a distance faceless person, who may not even be who they are portraying themselves to be?

*SipsMoetnChandon

6 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
The stalkers tongue

The women haters

The feminists

The attention seekers

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by ronald4lif(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
The stalkers tongue

The women haters

The feminists

The attention seekers

undecided
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

undecided

LOL, guilty conscience? tongue
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
The dumb and foolish angry
And there are many of them, I just don't want to mention names
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
@hatbricker...for ur mind o, u dor make analysis grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rapmoney:
@hatbricker...for ur mind o, u dor make analysis grin
lol, which category u fall into? grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by ronald4lif(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

LOL, guilty conscience? tongue

Before nko, woman wrapper no be crime jare smiley
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
hatbricker:
lol, which category u fall into? grin
My guy, I no fall into any category o!
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rapmoney:

My guy, I no fall into any category o!
hmmmm 5 i guess lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
hatbricker:
hmmmm 5 i guess lipsrsealed
Ok, now I know where u are driving at.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by cutieberie1(f): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
hmmm...
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Rapmoney:

Ok, now I know where u are driving at.
lol grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by auntymi(f): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kk wat group do u fall into #Op
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chaiiiiiiii, why am I just getting to see this ?

OP, may God you ooooooo.. Make me sef join ur ministry by adding to what you and ronald4lif's comment

The formers

They claim there are many ladies stalking them but they've got no time for babes

The bleepers

They claim to get a lady bleeped is the easiest thing for them

The Working class
When you drop your comment, they are like, pls go get a job

The matured ones
When you drop your comment, they are like, pls how old are you ?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Brugo(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
You forgot to mention the two idiots shediots who caused commotion today.
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
gringringrin
tosyne2much:
OP, may God you ooooooo.. Make me sef join ur ministry by adding to what you and ronald4lif's comment
The formers
They claim there are many ladies stalking them but they've got no time for babes
The bleepers
The Working class
The matured ones
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
tosyne2much:

The formers

The bleepers

The Working class

The matured ones
grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Sheenor: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
@Op, how old are you
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by dechandel(f): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
And the newest troll who got a hundred and one accounts
Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by mirexxx(f): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
the haterz & ITKs wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
yea on point OP. Ronald4lif, mizmycoli,tosyn2much gives intelligent responses and some guys as well. I like naijaboy comments too but very blunt lol.

As for the attention seekers, mouth sealed

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People You'll Meet In Romanceland by hatux: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
All these! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Things To Avoid On Valentine's Day!!! / A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" / Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.