Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,857 members, 7,851,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" (997 Views)

If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? / Epic Response From A Guy To A Girl Asking To Borrow Money. / Valentine Will CUM And Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" by justmag(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Apperently, a woman asking a guy to be their valentine is like a woman asking a guy to marry her. Agree or disagree?
Re: A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Agree

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" by justmag(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
bisous:
Agree

valentine is a day thing...will you marry is forever but girls think it's of the same significance, so they can't ask a man that? I don't get it.
Re: A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
justmag:

valentine is a day thing...will you marry is forever but girls think it's of the same significance, so they can't ask a man that? I don't get it.
Because when women think about love they think long term like marriage
Re: A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" by justmag(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
bisous:

Because when women think about love they think long term like marriage

valentine is a day to show love not necessarily to show u have fallen in love. Dats how i understand it
Re: A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" by ronald4lif(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
To some large extent yes they are same. But I think there's a slight difference. Could be wrong though

A woman asking a guy to be her val can mean she just wants him to be around her on that day, spend time with her and make it a memorable one, on a no string attached basis. And basically because her man is not available on that day for certain reasons or she's single. It can also be that she's interested in having a relationship with the guy.

But a woman asking if a guy would marry her? I am not sure even oyibo women wey can easily ask a guy out can do that. It's not even good to imagine such.
Re: A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" by justmag(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
To some large extent yes they are same. But I think there's a slight difference. Could be wrong though

A woman asking a guy to be her val can mean she just wants him to be around her on that day, spend time with her and make it a memorable one, on a no string attached basis. And basically because her man is not available on that day for certain reasons or she's single. It can also be that she's interested in having a relationship with the guy.

But a woman asking if a guy would marry her? I am not sure even oyibo women wey can easily ask a guy out can do that. It's not even good to imagine such.

I think it's a huge difference. It's exactly what you just said. A girl may just want you to be her valentine for just that day. No sting attached. I believe anyone can be your valentine but u can't propose to anyone. Pride wont let a girl ask a man to be her valentine. angry

1 Like

Re: A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Strongly disagree. Get Val gift ideas here. And you can also win a free shopping voucher to shop at Kaymu this Val Click here for more details >>http://www.beautygeekng.com/2015/02/the-sweet-scent-of-valentine.html

(1) (Reply)

Ways Females Nigerian Girls Use To Decieve Guys / My Dear Beloved Ladies / Is It Right To Tell A Friend All Your Secrets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.