Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1290999 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
The house is empty...missing the fire of this house...breaking free producers should pls make a sequel so we have our regularly scheduled banter back cry
true talk.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
What is the world without #teamAdi and #TEAMVIKRAM .... sad

Hmmnn....just one strong negative comment about Vikram and we're back with all guns blazing *Vikram Style* wink
Happy Sunday Y'all!!
Can someone please tell the rain to stopping falling? Tired of staying indoors joor angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hmmnn....just one strong negative comment about Vikram and we're back with all guns blazing *Vikram Style* wink
Happy Sunday Y'all!!
Can someone please tell the rain to stopping falling? Tired of staying indoors joor angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rain stop to be falling naaa...lol...happy sunday girl!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
The house is empty...missing the fire of this house...breaking free producers should pls make a sequel so we have our regularly scheduled banter back cry

I'm rediscovering the many other channels that are on my cable service.
But, I'm curious to see if Karan will get the girl (Laxmi), that is a miracle I don't want to miss.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
happy Sunday guys
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2015
slyowokoya:

But, I'm curious to see if Karan will get the girl (Laxmi), that is a miracle I don't want to miss.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2015
You and me both dear..would be nothing short of a miracle indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2015
slyowokoya:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2015
@ "rediscovering other channels"...lol ...my sub has been finishing on zee world

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by wendy26: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Am new here

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
wendy26:
Am new here
Welcome a bottle of Ribenna for you

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sofiababe(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
quote author=wendy26 post=37995332]Am new here[/quote]welcome

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sofiababe(f): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
wendy26:
Am new here
welcome

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
wendy26:
Am new here
ur highly welcome
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:47am On Sep 15, 2015
These Indian writers sef they love their drama.... Next target is Tarun. He will no loonger be mr. Cool friend of Bani. He is now a clinical treated case of obsessive compulsion that is about to relapse.
Hmm I remember another character that should have got help from brain doctors. I'm not mentioning names here... grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Not feeling zee world again. The promise now is making me sick..I only love Jai and Bani but with this new twist, I don tire. Pls they shd bring back yash and aarti.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Loving destiny
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
slyowokoya:
These Indian writers sef they love their drama.... Next target is Tarun. He will no loonger be mr. Cool friend of Bani. He is now a clinical treated case of obsessive compulsion that is about to relapse.
Hmm I remember another character that should have got help from brain doctors. I'm not mentioning names here... grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Vicky the warri boyyyy cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
slyowokoya:

Did you all notice Laxmi (The promise) on fear files last sunday? She acted as the posessed wife Gita
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Is that Mr. Walia I just saw digging it in a dance musical grin

The fat guy, looks so much like Jai. someone pls reconfirm. The musical airs on zeeworld, I think the title of the movie is Humshakals.....

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jummaima:

The fat guy, looks so much like Jai. someone pls reconfirm. The musical airs on zeeworld, I think the title of the movie is Humshakals.....

yep
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by wendy26: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thanks
MainHerioneHoon:

Welcome a bottle of Ribenna for you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
slyowokoya:

grin grin grin grin
I cannot separate fight o lipsrsealed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jummaima:

ur right I saw him too

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Laxmi pls forgive Karan oo he has tried.
Pavitra sorry ur plans didn't work.....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Laxsmi nd Karan look gud together. Her performance got me emotional. Chaiii pls forgive karan ooooo

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
zaynie:

grin grin grin grin
I cannot separate fight o lipsrsealed

Fight ke? Nooooh shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
OMG how could Laxmi and hasmuk be this careless... Kai..so all the stress Laxmi went through in Mumbai has gone down the drain...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
I hope she forgives him.... I sense they would accept help from Karan finally..
Boss77:
Laxsmi nd Karan look gud together. Her performance got me emotional. Chaiii pls forgive karan ooooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Oohgae:
Laxmi pls forgive Karan oo he has tried.
Pavitra sorry ur plans didn't work.....

Here we going again......
Karan killed someone! He deliberately ran Satykam off the road with his car on the man's wedding day! Laxmis fiancé! Laxmi doesn't even know this yet and she will find out eventually. There is no way Karan is getting back in to Laxmi good books. undecided
Hmm... There is the thing I said about Laxmi falling off a mountain hitting her head and finally getting a name change wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.