Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1288756 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yes I know about him killing Satykam... Well I hope she doesn't find out...
Laughing so hard @laxmi getting a new name.. I hope she falls into a lake too and change her name to Rasmi
slyowokoya:

Here we going again......
Karan killed someone! He deliberately ran Satykam off the road with his car on the man's wedding day! Laxmis fiancé! Laxmi doesn't even know this yet and she will find out eventually. There is no way Karan is getting back in to Laxmi good books. undecided
Hmm... There is the thing I said about Laxmi falling off a mountain hitting her head and finally getting a name change wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sofiababe(f): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jummaima:
Is that Mr. Walia I just saw digging it in a dance musical grin

The fat guy, looks so much like Jai. someone pls reconfirm. The musical airs on zeeworld, I think the title of the movie is Humshakals.....
you guess right,is mr walia
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
slyowokoya:

Karan killed someone! He deliberately ran Satykam off the road with his car on the man's wedding day! Laxmis fiancé! Laxmi doesn't even know this yet and she will find out eventually. There is no way Karan is getting back in to Laxmi good books. undecided
Hmm... There is the thing I said about Laxmi falling off a mountain hitting her head and finally getting a name change wink
chaii
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Oohgae:
I hope she forgives him.... I sense they would accept help from Karan finally..
I hope so cos d suffering is too much..they shd let down every grudge nd save their father, ltr they can deal with Karan
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Let them not accept help from karan's fam o...let them be there forming...they will watch their father DIE or remain vegetative for the rest of his life!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2015
I'm not opposed to the Gorodia girls accepte money from Karan to treat their father, after all he put him in that state. As for Karmi...no way! Laxmi should find someone eles joor

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2015
The promise....Pia strikes me like she's acting and hasn't lost any memory. I dnt trust dat gal, even they say she's dead she just might fake it too.

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
slyowokoya:

Lol She will forgive him but those who live by the sword die by the sword.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Surakunt can bear grudges ooo..menka Pele.. Even in his semi conscious state he doesn't even want to see u..
I did feel bad for Yuviraj esp when he heard of his father's surgery from outsiders.. But why is he angry that the girls sold snacks and went to a dance competition, has he forgotten his precious pavitra poisoned his mind when he wanted to give them jewelleries and money to pay for the surgery the first time he say guari selling snacks....
Can't wait for pavitra to be super disgraced...

However Laali is just just dulling my brain.. Why did she go back to that house in the first place... Mtchwww

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
wendy26:
Am new here

I personally welcome u to this thread
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oohgae:
Surakunt can bear grudges ooo..menka Pele.. Even in his semi conscious state he doesn't even want to see u..
I did feel bad for Yuviraj esp when he heard of his father's surgery from outsiders.. But why is he angry that the girls sold snacks and went to a dance competition, has he forgotten his precious pavitra poisoned his mind when he wanted to give them jewelleries and money to pay for the surgery the first time he say guari selling snacks....
Can't wait for pavitra to be super disgraced...

However Laali is just just dulling my brain.. Why did she go back to that house in the first place... Mtchwww

that Laali sef angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 17, 2015
warriorprincess:

that Laali sef angry angry angry angry angry

I saw her face today as I was coming out of church.. I was just smiling in tears.. Aaah.. I miss zee world.. cry cry cry cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2015
Namaste luvly house
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priska02(f): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2015
iRefuse Blievinq That I Am The Only One Dat Noticed The Nonsense Definition Of OCD That Dokita Gave in THE PROMISE. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Is A Disorder In Which The Patient Gets Obsessd About A Person Place Or Thing(wen it aint Noun), And Will Do Anytin To Have The Person!!!!!!!!!!!!! wt undecided undecided undecided undecided....... Thatz Does Not Even Come Close 2 The Authetic Meaninq.......ZeeWorld I Hail Thee!! So Dumb/Clueless A Station!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Blossom023:

I saw her face today as I was coming out of church.. I was just smiling in tears.. Aaah.. I miss zee world.. cry cry cry cry
hmmmmmmm grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Priska02:
iRefuse Blievinq That I Am The Only One Dat Noticed The Nonsense Definition Of OCD That Dokita Gave in THE PROMISE. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Is A Disorder In Which The Patient Gets Obsessd About A Person Place Or Thing(wen it aint Noun), And Will Do Anytin To Have The Person!!!!!!!!!!!!! wt undecided undecided undecided undecided....... Thatz Does Not Even Come Close 2 The Authetic Meaninq.......ZeeWorld I Hail Thee!! So Dumb/Clueless A Station!!!

Don't be offended, its an India low budget series. I watched enough crime channels to the OCD and obsessive stalking are not the same thing. But an obsessive stalker can have symptoms of OCD.
The fake doctor's lame man term of an OCD patient was totally off.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
I can't bear to watch these Promise writers flip Tarun to heel. I like this guy, He's cute and cool and they are about to instult his character by turning him to another crazied stalker with OCD.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Plz house who can direct me 2 any link were I can download zeeworld app at least to watch my fav series wen am nt close 2 my tv tnx in advance kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bidexmimi(f): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
The promise can drain sum1's IQ..u all Shuld jst wait till it starts to annoy u...too many mumish emotional rubbish..thats ow Bani got missing like 3 times..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Priska02:

Hahaha u swear when I heard the definition I said wow that must be a noun part 2! Hahaha u got me cracking Thank God am not the only one that thought of noun lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Seems like theres no more comments on here since breaking free ended...the pages are not moving at all

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hahaha who made laali supposed ghost like this!!! Hahaha she looks like a dead human truly lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
komzyb:
Seems like theres no more comments on here since breaking free ended...the pages are not moving at all
my dear dere is nuffin 2 comment abt ooooo evrytin jst boring lyk hell undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Saw the Preview of The Promise this week...so no doctor - patient confidentiality again eeehn? So tay one dumb Doc just dey jabo patient medical details to a complete stranger? Shiooor!! Meanwhile PIA needs MemorX...that pretentious eeediiaaaat faking memory loss.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priska02(f): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
slyowokoya:

Don't be offended, its an India low budget series. I watched enough crime channels to the OCD and obsessive stalking are not the same thing. But an obsessive stalker can have symptoms of OCD.
The fake doctor's lame man term of an OCD patient was totally off.
I dnt get!! Was The Budget So Low That None Of Them Could Get Him/Herself A Browsinq Fone 2 Check up Dah Real Meaninq Of OCD... Lemi Evn Agree Wid Yu That The Budget was soooooooooo low, At Least One Of Their Children Should Have A Dic..... The Way Yu Apologisd/gave excuses on their behalf got me asking if yu workd wid dem a

s a not so well paid script writer..Welll If Not So, iKinda Admire What You Did, So Gentle A Lady
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Saw the Preview of The Promise this week...so no doctor - patient confidentiality again eeehn? So tay one dumb Doc just dey jabo patient medical details to a complete stranger? Shiooor!! Meanwhile PIA needs MemorX...that pretentious eeediiaaaat faking memory loss.
Thank you,the way bollywood series portray medical practice in india is really terrible .as if their medical doctors dint take the hipocrattic oath.as a Medical doctor my heart aches anytime they "murder medicine in bollywood series

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
those of you rooting for laali to come back,how are you enjoying the series now,is it up to expectation or otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Thank you,the way bollywood series portray medical practice in india is really terrible .as if their medical doctors dint take the hipocrattic oath.as a Medical doctor my heart aches anytime they "murder medicine in bollywood series
hey sister... you are also a doc? my dear,the way they just yap about ppls history to any Tom Dick and Harry, I just can't help but wonder where these ppl are from...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
blazer90707:
those of you rooting for laali to come back,how are you enjoying the series now,is it up to expectation or otherwise?
definitely not,i miss breaking free

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Laali not bad at all am enjoying it o,i know as the days goes by it will get more interesting,this was how breaking free was for beginning.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2015
carolsbrave:
my dear dere is nuffin 2 comment abt ooooo evrytin jst boring lyk hell undecided undecided
no be small ting o,very dull
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Somex10202:
Laali not bad at all am enjoying it o,i know as the days goes by it will get more interesting,this was how breaking free was for beginning.

Naah!! Breaking free was interesting "all through" especially the beginning ..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.