Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284351 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
"Raja Natwarlal"

Did anyone watch this movie? Tuned to Zee World just when the film was ending...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I really don't believe in cleaning up a man's mess especially if it's a shiii he brought on himself. Mumu-raj isn't helping Niyati by being around Pavitra, instead of clearing his mess..he's inventing more. Suryacant knows where this is going and doesn't think it's funny.

Niyeti is a plain figure head in zombie Yuvraj life. She has no influence on him.
Ur husband ex tries to hijack ur wedding, causes the accident that killed ur baby and almost succeed in throwing out of the house!
It is agreed that this ex is a very bad person yet you will allow that woman to control the one thing ur husband wants?
Niyeti can't protect her husband from outside influences how will she protect him from himself? This is one quality of a good wife, Niyeti failed.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Adesiji77:
"Raja Natwarlal"

Did anyone watch this movie? Tuned to Zee World just when the film was ending...
Same here. I hope I get to watch a rerun
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
slyowokoya:

Niyeti is a plain figure head in zombie Yuvraj life. She has no influence on him.
Ur husband ex tries to hijack ur wedding, causes the accident that killed ur baby and almost succeed in throwing out of the house!
It is agreed that this ex is a very bad person yet you will allow that woman to control the one thing ur husband wants?
Niyeti can't protect her husband from outside influences how will she protect him from himself? This is one quality of a good wife, Niyeti failed.

Protect?! Yeah right?! Is Yuvraj a child?! Hasn't he had enough from Pavitra even before Niyati came into the picture? Wait a min....why should she protect Yuvraj from a woman Yuvraj knows sooooo well, shouldn't Yuvraj be the one to protect Niyati from Pavitra? Kai!! When it comes to being incharge/head of the family the man answers present (you hear some of them shouting.."i am the man in this house" * as if him wear skirt before* grin ) but when its time to clean out the mess in his closet the woman becomes Superwoman, why won't men do what they want when some women think like this?! Smh. You can imagine how defensive Yuvraj was when she asked him why he left her calls unanswered...you expect her to start following him around? Mbok...any man old enough to get married should be able to handle his business

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Adesiji77:
"Raja Natwarlal"

I did...supercool! Reminds me of Ocean Eleven

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 5:57am On Dec 07, 2015
mistytohcute:

jai is a stupid man that doesn't deserve love, no wonder he got married at his old age

he doesn't even trust his wife

vikram is the best husband on zee world, followed by shekar

PREACH SISTURHHHH!!!! PREACH!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Protect?! Yeah right?! Is Yuvraj a child?! Hasn't he had enough from Pavitra even before Niyati came into the picture? Wait a min....why should she protect Yuvraj from a woman Yuvraj knows sooooo well, shouldn't Yuvraj be the one to protect Niyati from Pavitra? Kai!! When it comes to being incharge/head of the family the man answers present (you hear some of them shouting.."i am the man in this house" * as if him wear skirt before* grin ) but when its time to clean out the mess in his closet the woman becomes Superwoman, why won't men do what they want when some women think like this?! Smh. You can imagine how defensive Yuvraj was when she asked him why he left her calls unanswered...you expect her to start following him around? Mbok...any man old enough to get married should be able to handle his business

Look, we already argued about this.
The boy man zombie is not up to the job, the woman must step up. If Niyeti expects Yuvraj to wear the pants when itit counts she will be seriously let down.
If Niyeti would borrow some of Laxmi detective nature and all round smarts she could achieve some peace for her family.
But all Niyeti does is cry and follows Savitri around like a puppy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Adesiji77:
"Raja Natwarlal"

I did
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2015
@Forwetinnah, mistytohcute

Please gist me when you have the time. Cheers! wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2015
warriorprincess:
WarriorPrincess is back grin grin grin grin grin,but nobody missed me because u guys didnt ask for me,nobody even said my name sad sad cry cry cry

welcome back sister

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2015
where is ujugladys ooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
I thought they said only Africans are diabolical? I'm watching Laali and The Promise right now,and i keep seeing Black Magic and Juju stuffs in these episodes. I don't see any difference between Africans and Indians apart from the skin tone and hair texture sha. How una dey?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I thought they said only Africans are diabolical? I'm watching Laali and The Promise right now,and i keep seeing Black Magic and Juju stuffs in these episodes. I don't see any difference between Africans and Indians apart from the skin tone and hair texture sha. How una dey?

we dey fine

welcome back

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teemmyyteeeee: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nahar, Chandni and their daughter in real life

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
mistytohcute:

welcome back sister

Thanks so much in fact u need a gift
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will watch the Promise just to the lips on that cute little Ganga. wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Anitame(f): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
SPOILER ALERT!!!
Another 5 years later [edit]
Bani changes her name to Maithili and lives with Ganga in a small town. They return to Mumbai and Bani and Jai come face-to-face but he insults her. Bani takes up a job as a waitress; Jai bribes the manager to get her fired. Ganga befriends Rashi's daughter Vidya, and starts visiting the Walia family. Meera becomes friends with Bani and helps her with money. One day, Ganga badly hurts herself and needs to be hospitalized. But the hospital staff refuses to admit her without a cash deposit. Bani helplessly goes to Jai's office and begs him for money. Jai humiliates Bani but gives her the money. Jai finds out that Ganga is his daughter. It is found that Ganga has cancer. Jai and Bani have to reunite to cure Ganga. Bani returns to the Walia mansion, and Jai again starts to love her.
When he learns that Bani never had an affair with Daksh, he begs her forgiveness. Bani flatly rejects his proposal and leaves. Bani then finds Pia, paralyzed, and it's revealed that Pia knows who killed Atharva and Krishna. Daksh also finds out the identity of the killer but, before he can reveal anything, he is murdered. Bani gives birth to twins again, and names them Atharva and Krishna after her first two children. She finds out that the killer of her children was Meera. Five years ago, Meera got the Walia twins murdered because she wanted to separate Bani from Jai, whom she wanted to marry. Meera beats Bani's head against rocks and sets her on fire. Bani falls off a cliff into the water below. Her newborn son Atharva, whom Meera had taken, gets lost in the woods. Bani is assumed to be dead, which completely shatters Jai.
Bani has survived the ordeal. She is taken to the hospital and has been badly burned, so she gets a new appearance after plastic surgery. Bani awakens and finds that she has lost all her memory. The elderly man who saved her adopts her as his daughter and names her Pronita. She repeatedly sketches portraits of her old face but doesn't recognize it as hers. She also has frequent flashbacks of Meera's attack on her.
16 years later [edit]
Sixteen years later, Jai and Bani's children are all grown up and the Walia family still miss Bani. Pronita goes to the temple where she was murdered and meets Jai Walia, though he doesn't recognize her because of her different face. Pronita is invited to the Walia household, where they are having a party to honour Bani. For the first time after 16 years, Pronita sees Meera and all her flashbacks become clear. Her memory returns and she remembers everything from the beginning when she and her sisters first arrived to the Walia family to her attempted murder by Meera. Shocked and devastated, Pronita vows to revenge on Meera. Pronita first tortures Meera mentally but Meera soon figures out that Pronita is Bani herself. She attempts to kill Pronita the same way she did 16 years ago. Just when she is on the verge of death, Pronita finds her strength again and fights back. Right at the moment when Meera is about to kill her, Jai arrives, realizing the truth and sends Meera to jail.
Rano and Pia are determined to expose Jigyasa, lending their support to Bani. They promise Bani to get back her lost identity. Bani insist them to help her secretly. Jigyasa insults Pronita(Bani) on her return which turns Pia furious. Shocked and joyous at realizing that Pronita is Bani, he and Bani reunite happily after 16 long years. Pia arrives with her husband Pushkar and Rano arrives as well. After such a long time, the three sisters come together. On Holi, the original Bani (Prachi Desai) makes a special appearance as the entire Walia family celebrate and all ends well on Kasamh Se.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
In the months that I have been watching The Promise, I have aged and grown grey hair from trying to keep up with the Walias.
But I can see none of them has aged a day in more than ten years. Hmm! Bani looks as young as the first time I saw her on-screen.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Anitame(f): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
to me sha the promise make sense dont know wy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
@Anitame

please refrain from doing that

no one asked you to

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Anitame:
you are happy o, who asked you all this? *busy body*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Anitame:

Why would you post a spoiler when you're not asked to?
Pls try restrain itself next time its not appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Please what happened to Gangi? Av not been seeing her again o, the last i saw of her was whn Loha asked his servants to take her away or sth. Did they kill her? I have actually missed 2wks of Laali save for one or 2 scenes i catch once in a while.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2015
smiley
zeeworldfreak1:
Maybe not get married at all....just like,get a job,be successful,eat,dance and just live,....p.s,does anyone notice that nobody ages on the promise I..I mean,5 years ,AND an extra 5 and everyone looks exactly thesame..I don't know..but I am starting to believe that they could be vampires shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
cheesy ehya, sowi
faithisallihave:
In the months that I have been watching The Promise, I have aged and grown grey hair from trying to keep up with the Walias.
But I can see none of them has aged a day in more than ten years. Hmm! Bani looks as young as the first time I saw her on-screen.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
bbeckky:
Please what happened to Gangi? Av not been seeing her again o, the last i saw of her was whn Loha asked his servants to take her away or sth. Did they kill her? I have actually missed 2wks of Laali save for one or 2 scenes i catch once in a while.
Nth happened to her. She is helping Shekhar in finding a solution to Laali's problem
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
mistytohcute:
where is ujugladys ooo
Hello dearie!! Long time, I have really missed you guys!been busy with a new programme. Is Vikram coming back?! grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
mistytohcute:

we dey fine

welcome back
Thank you o. Abeg,what happened to Gangi? She has repented? Last time i saw her,she was very hostile to Laali.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ihuoma. ..good to see you here
Ujugladys we're keeping our fingers crossed.
...meanwhile; how come i never noticed Padam Singh? He's foine too hioo tongue
Dev looking like a Westerner, is he indian at all? undecided

Okay Archana aka Sacred ties is taking Laali's spot, so Married Again will be aired by Noon Nigerian time, better.

Can Saloni just end already? Padam Singh has been sent to jail, Chagni repented, Nahar's familia got their Estate back..what next? I don't want any Kaveri wahala o, that babe looks like a poisonous snake to start with angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
ujugladys:
Hello dearie!! Long time, I have really missed you guys!been busy with a new programme. Is Vikram coming back?! grin

no

which new programme
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Thank you o. Abeg,what happened to Gangi? She has repented? Last time i saw her,she was very hostile to Laali.

laali saved her daughter

that melted her heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.