Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281633 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Done gini? Come back here joor cheesy . I think they're saving the new ones for 2016. I can't wait for them to wrap up these old ones...my only consolation is that I didn't watch Married Again from the beginning, maybe I'll just get to peep but like someone said here...Married Again na very "slow" soap, as in..the Mumurity no be here

I'm not addicted to zee world, its this fan page I'm addicted to. I can't leave comments here if I don't follow the zee world. I really don't want to watch Married Again from beginning it too much work And one gains nothing intellectually.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
adeyinka03:

Abi. No matter how much I complain I still wait with eagerness for the next episode. Lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
GUILTY! grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
It makes sence that Yuvraj has a son and not another daughter. He really isnt a Gorodia, his gene is different grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Married Again is confirmed. Whhyyyyyy undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is it my eyes or does Pavitra look plump? She looks full and round kinda or was she preggy in reality during d filming?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
No dear, sorry 4 late response
Adesiji77:
Is anyone familiar with this TV channel "B4U+Plus"?

They also feature Bollywood movies.

Cc: Forwetinnah, carolsbrave, mistytohcute, Jummaima, slyowokoya, adeyinka03, komzyb, bbeckky, MainHerioneHoon,zeeworldfreak1, haliluck
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
bbeckky:
No dear, sorry 4 late response

It's alright smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Guess what's taking the 7pm spot when Laali ends.... Married Again, AGAIN?!! Oh laaawd!!

You can't be serious! shocked

Or you meant "Married Again-Pt 2"?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by aalangel(f): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Yea laali story line is very similar, but "The Promise" Is very interesting, just watch lali for 1 day.. u will thank me later. I stopped watching saloni wen they killed that innocent guy, even forgotten his name..

Na wa oo.. see the way my bae turn me to India movie lover.. Wen its 7pm and I didn't put her laali chai no chopping for my that night...

Don't tell me Yug is dead.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
slyowokoya:
Married Again is confirmed. Whhyyyyyy undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sly my person! Me sef ah taya o..is it. That series don finish for India?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by 3RNEST(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
how can i translate the ZEETV videos on yotube?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fembleez1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
mistytohcute:

jigyasa is very annoying

and she got away with everything she did

hi, i'm browsing from a cafe now. my phone crashed and with issues on ground, i can't get it flashed or repaired. i'll be at your place tomorrow by 7 or 8. Gat no phone to get to you, so you have to be on the alert and look for me. Get your documents ready, you need to be in IB tomorrow.

You may reply this with a no but i have to do this; damning the consequence. I won't see your reply cause i'm off the cafe right as i finished typing this message[YOU'VE GAT NO CHOICE, see you tomorrow.]
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bani Bani Bani Bani Walia ..............
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by marapalms: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mehnnn! Promise @zee World is d Most misdirected rubbish soap I have eva cum across alduo it started up with gud storyline bt it lack a lot of direction I personally think d owner of dat wired story shld be tied and flogged then d actors and actresses shld be banned for like mtchewwwwwww rubbish waste of time saop

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
...interesting Saloni tonight, can't stop laughing. Nahar's Bro Inlaw aka Deer is the eish.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Another hour wasted on destiny. Lord help me. For the first time I agree with Phulki about Niyati

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
marapalms:
Mehnnn! Promise @zee World is d Most misdirected rubbish soap I have eva cum across alduo it started up with gud storyline bt it lack a lot of direction I personally think d owner of dat wired story shld be tied and flogged then d actors and actresses shld be banned for like mtchewwwwwww rubbish waste of time saop

same thoughts

the promise was my best series at first

so disappointed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 02, 2015
adeyinka03:
Another hour wasted on destiny. Lord help me. For the first time I agree with Phulki about Niyati
Then you have to agree with me that Pavitra/Kajri also brings badluck because she took Niyati baby away and brought sadness.

Anyway, this program is trash, assuming Niyati gave birth, how come she got pregnant before Pavitra/Kajri? except either of the two pregnancy isn't for Yuvraj.
Because last I checked, Yuvraj slept with Pavitra long ago before she was exposed, then he married Niyati.
How could have Niyati gotten pregnant before Pavitra?.
...and Sariswati's baby is showed only when they feel he/she is useful for a role. Yeye!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2015
FrancisTony:

Then you have to agree with me that Pavitra/Kajri also brings badluck because she took Niyati baby away and brought sadness.

Anyway, this program is trash, assuming Niyati gave birth, how come she got pregnant before Pavitra/Kajri? except either of the two pregnancy isn't for Yuvraj.
Because last I checked, Yuvraj slept with Pavitra long ago before she was exposed, then he married Niyati.
How could have Niyati gotten pregnant before Pavitra?.
...and Sariswati's baby is showed only when they feel he/she is useful for a role. Yeye!

Pavitra never wanted to get pregnant. She only became pregnant after she realized she could use her pregnancy to hold on to ret*rd Yuvraj.

I too question Parvitra pregnancy, she was separated from Yuraj for months b4 she revealed she was pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Its so good to see Jigiasa so happy. I love seeing this woman vex, and seeing her so happy because she thinks she is finally winning is so good.

I don't want to be enemies with her grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2015
slyowokoya:
Its so good to see Jigiasa so happy. I love seeing this woman vex, and seeing her so happy because she thinks she is finally winning is so good.

I don't want to be enemies with her grin
I think someone z scared of jigi jigi

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Zee world is saying they airing double episodes of MA, apart from Laali which other series is ending? Promise?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2015
urbanaira:

I think someone z scared of jigi jigi

Lol grin
Never underestimate quiet Lion, he roars only went necessary.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2015
I hate this chubby cheeked Chadni

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2015
slyowokoya:
Zee world is saying they airing double episodes of MA, apart from Laali which other series is ending? Promise?

Oh my sweet Lord Aunt Maya is coming back

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
slyowokoya:

Lol grin Never underestimate quiet Lion, he roars only went necessary.
indeed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:
...interesting Saloni tonight, can't stop laughing. Nahar's Bro Inlaw aka Deer is the eish.

Deer is one of our favorite people right now.......We love watching his scenes. wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fibonacci2526: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Am so done with Destiny if Pavitra manages to come back to the gorodia family. Again never seen a senseless man like yugvraj and a foolish girl like niyeti. They will never learn.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
fibonacci2526:
Am so done with Destiny if Pavitra manages to come back to the gorodia family. Again never seen a senseless man like yugvraj and a foolish girl like niyeti. They will never learn.

Hmm
You best stop watching then, nothing chances. It's all a roundabout of the same old stuff.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
urbanaira:

indeed

Yes ke grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.