Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284675 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:21am On May 21, 2016
am I the only one who thinks uday is more handsome than ahbay
hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Laveda(f): 12:25am On May 21, 2016
cool
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:23am On May 21, 2016
mistytohcute:

hmmm
na na na girl.....hell NAH! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:35am On May 21, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

So we are forgetting that Ranbhir , Abhay and Rekha are to blame for Jatan's death? We are forgetting that Ranbhir made promises that he couldn't keep ? CH
..that maybe my gurl,but she should try and be cool to him especially in public..she doesn't show the same hate for rheka and abbay angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:36am On May 21, 2016
carolsbrave:
Lol At bolded dis gal is on fire grin[/b]
grin cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:43am On May 21, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I found out that oyibo's hate it when Nigerian's use that word. So I make an effort to use it whenever I can. Lol I think Ahbae was checking Lumita out though talking about how lucky Udhay is to have married a girl like her. I see you Abhay you aren't slick . How does a witch like Rheka raise such a great sun?
... I saw him too..checking her out. Seems like he IS into home girls with home-grown values..i don't think he and Lisa really got to know each other b4 eloping

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:16am On May 21, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:18am On May 21, 2016
mistytohcute:

hmmm
i don't think so, uday is handsome but nt compared with Ahbae cos ahbae is handsome n sexy u kwn his jst bae n boo his my cupcake grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 1:46pm On May 21, 2016
Please i need the full link for east meet west

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cece20: 3:51pm On May 21, 2016
What's the beef between Rekah and Ranbir? I mean, from the very beginning, before all the "you must marry, I will never ever marry" issue came up, they don't get along. Is there something between them that we don't know about (yet)? I won't be surprise if it turn out that Ranbir and Rekah used to be involved. With Zee world, anything is possible.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nezzel(f): 7:03pm On May 21, 2016
Cece20:
What's the beef between Rekah and Ranbir? I mean, from the very beginning, before all the "you must marry, I will never ever marry" issue came up, they don't get along. Is there something between them that we don't know about (yet)? I won't be surprise if it turn out that Ranbir and Rekah used to be involved. With Zee world, anything is possible.

Yeah i thought of that too.. The kind of enemity they were exihibiting didn't look like something that started with you must marry, you must not marry.. I feel it goes beyond that..
Just waiting to find out what..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 7:32pm On May 22, 2016
Switched to ZeeWorld and saw "Shakti-The Power"...for one split second, I thought it was "Shakiti Bobo" grin

Shout out to DzTzl, carolsbrave, mistytohcute, other ZeeW enthusiasts. How market? cheesy

It's been a while peeps wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 22, 2016
Adesiji77:
Switched to ZeeWorld and saw "Shakti-The Power"...for one split second, I thought it was "Shakiti Bobo" grin

Shout out to DzTzl, carolsbrave, mistytohcute, other ZeeW enthusiasts. How market? cheesy

Lol

I've been teasing my sister since I saw the advert

I'll say shakiti bobo , she'll say can't you read :It's shakti the power
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 4:26pm On May 23, 2016
mistytohcute:

hmmm
same here sis I have been wonderi ng what they see in abhay, Uday and lumita scenes me likey

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 6:18pm On May 23, 2016
This people are talking like they are doing recital..but uday is it for moi than ahbay...i feel uday n lamita has more chemistry dan ahbay n lisa

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:36pm On May 23, 2016
mistytohcute:

hmmm

You aren't the only one
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:42pm On May 23, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..that maybe my gurl,but she should try and be cool to him especially in public..she doesn't show the same hate for rheka and abbay angry

You know Rekha is manipulating that girl and you know that Abhays wife got her from her maternal home
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 23, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

You aren't the only one
finally someone who understands @ujugladys

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 23, 2016
CaraJewel:
This people are talking like they are doing recital..but uday is it for moi than ahbay...i feel uday n lamita has more chemistry dan ahbay n lisa

thank you sis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 12:16am On May 24, 2016
Tis zee world indian people do like dey dnt knw wat common kiss is...wen i c a kissing scene i'l be like ye xo dem dey kiss..but datz mainly in deir modern movies....my fave couples wid sum chemistry from old soaps..vikram n sugni..i no jxt understand adi....karan n lakshmi..saataycam n laksmi..jai n bani..ganga n rishi try...aarti n yash
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 12:19am On May 24, 2016
Forgot to add sagar and vidya..dey av a lil n esp wen sagar got well...o i forgot nikkhil n janhvi..damn dat guy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 12:24am On May 24, 2016
Who remembers main prem ki diwani hoon
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:39am On May 24, 2016
CaraJewel:
Who remembers main prem ki diwani hoon

That was one horrible movie

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:08am On May 24, 2016
Who else was praying for Ramah to drink that tea? Indians be like "listen Ramah.. How are you feeling now?" like who talks like that. Rekha just dey panic.. How can someone be some heavily made up and dressed for bed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 10:50am On May 24, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

That was one horrible movie
lol i liked it tho...liked dia soundtracks more

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 2:42pm On May 24, 2016
Yes you are right there...the chemistry btw Lamita and Uday is stronger than btw Liza and Abbey(that is if there is any at all)
CaraJewel:
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 2:56pm On May 24, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
If the good sis Forwetinah was around she would tell you that Ahbae isn't that good looking and she doesn't see why people on this board go crazy for him.
Where is she sef?

Forwetina.h sweetie, wher u at?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 3:28pm On May 24, 2016
Dearie, Reva(breaking free) and Anjana(east meets west) are two different people as Reva is Jaya Binju and Anjana is Sharmilee Raj
carolsbrave:
wlcum dear, I earlier mentioned Dat it Wz Reva but everyone said it wasn't her Dat she's only in saloni

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:39pm On May 24, 2016
Adesiji77:

market is bad my sister undecided Hw av u been?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:58pm On May 24, 2016
CaraJewel:
lol i liked it tho...liked dia soundtracks more

Lol I loved the chemistry between Hrithik and Kareena
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:00pm On May 24, 2016
bbeckky:
Dearie, Reva(breaking free) and Anjana(east meets west) are two different people as Reva is Jaya Binju and Anjana is Sharmilee Raj

Thank you for coming with the receipts(evidence)!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:01pm On May 24, 2016
bbeckky:
Where is she sef?

Forwetina.h sweetie, wher u at?

Lol I don't know she doesn't post on the forum anymore I miss her crazy self. :-(

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.