Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284326 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by misskrishi: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2016
Priceless200:
Wow.. Krishi just gave birth... What a pretty.
Why was she dark in the series though
#Tatafo grin grin cheesy
they wanted her to b dark u cld see with th makeup smtyms it was dark smtyms a bit lighter. she wore heavy makeup
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by boombay(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Priceless200:
Wow.. Krishi just gave birth... What a pretty.
Why was she dark in the series though
#Tatafo grin grin cheesy
please Ma.. Where can I download the English dubbed version of the last episode?? I missed it because dad wanted to watch nta news at 9pm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Anyone still comparing my swaggering siddhart to that rajveer. Pls don't,my sid is special,the guy is magnetising me to zee at least at 8pm . it's a pleasure watching that boy
on d level of morals and personalities,u can't even compare d two,poles apart,sid was raised right,with two parents who loved him and instilled great values in him.rajveer was probably raised in ghetto,without a dad and a mom who was on drugs,so u can't blame him for being a sly,coniving,thieving little man-who.re...but on looks alone,raj's dimples and devilish (emphasis on d devilish grin) grin r bae kiss kissbut they r both handsome men,an d sid has got one up on raj being that he is **taller** kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2016
lol @ egbere
Forwetinnah:

Very boring pair...just when you think things are looking up, them go spoil am with "who chop chicken" "you be Kurana? No o! I be Egbere " . I taya

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2016
Abhi defending pragya's honour...... so sweet kiss. SHE'S MY WIFE!! I'm just falling more in love with pragbhi. Tanu will go insane when she sees the lipstick on Abhi's cheeks.

King of hearts undecided........ nothing to write home about, it just gets more annoying

Isha is pregnant.. Yaaayyyyyy!! grin.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2016
I see you ujugladys Hiiii
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
I see you ujugladys Hiiii
Hello MainHerioneHoon I am good, how is your exams going?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2016
So sid wants to start forming fake warri boy ,it is too late for that though roshni surely deserves it.if to say na original warri boy,at least dem go don remove 2 bullets from roshni's body.yeye girl
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
on d level of morals and personalities,u can't even compare d two,poles apart,sid was raised right,with two parents who loved him and instilled great values in him.rajveer was probably raised in ghetto,without a dad and a mom who was on drugs,so u can't blame him for being a sly,coniving,thieving little man-who.re...but on looks alone,raj's dimples and devilish (emphasis on d devilish grin) grin r bae kiss kissbut they r both handsome men,an d sid has got one up on raj being that he is **taller** kiss
As far as I'm concerned
Sid character vs Raj character..........sid checked
Sid swag vs Raj swag.................sid checked
Sid handsomeness vs Raj's ............sid checked
I'm not just a Raj's fan on any level maybe I'm biased,I definitely don't mind.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by remkul: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
tomisinbaby:
So sid wants to start forming fake warri boy ,it is too late for that though roshni surely deserves it.if to say na original warri boy,at least dem go don remove 2 bullets from roshni's body.yeye girl
But sid s taking it too far na
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by remkul: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Good afternoon zeeworld lovers. I have been a silent follower of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Big "ehya" for roshni with the bowing down. I really pitied hersadsad
I wonder how she will pull the cooking competition up, hopefully sid will help to avoid public disgrace for her
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
tomisinbaby:

As far as I'm concerned
Sid character vs Raj character..........sid checked
Sid swag vs Raj swag.................sid checked
Sid handsomeness vs Raj's ............sid checked
I'm not just a Raj's fan on any level maybe I'm biased,I definitely don't mind.

Sid no fine pass Raj joor...i think sometimes the role they play sort of make them alluring or annoying. Rajveer is le-cute, ma somo. Was even wondering if he's in anyway related to Jigyasa. .the dentition, very correct. As for Roshni, she never start..she's been pampered so much that she thinks Sid doesn't have a wicked side

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Sid no fine pass Raj joor...i think sometimes the role they play sort of make them alluring or annoying. Rajveer is le-cute, ma somo. Was even wondering if he's in anyway related to Jigyasa. .the dentition, very correct. As for Roshni, she never start..she's been pampered so much that she thinks Sid doesn't have a wicked side

You are so right. Rajveer is definitely finer than Sid. its just cos he's character is supposed to be wicked thats why he always looks annoying. I can remember when he first appeared on the series, when he was all innocent, he was dashing wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Oh! Forwetinnah how have you been?It's been a long while,my ever able fellow team sugVi .i dash you raj jor,gimme my sid.i just enjoy the yoruba words you chip in sometimes.As for roshni she needs to be maltreated persistently to get a brain reset

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
remkul:

But sid s taking it too far na
too far u say? I say not far enough! Dat dumb girl deserves it! angry...although,i could do without the forceful hand-holding though.. undecidedi've noticed the Indian brothers aren't exactly 'gentle' with a lady...a little too much man-handling here and there....and not in a good way wink winkbut aside from that,sid is absolutely on point,infact,he needs to crank his meaness up a notch or two...har ma she talks of knocking sense into a person's head,like,look who's talking undecidedundecided

And this twist of fate,na so we go dey? Pragya can't seem to catch a break..abhi is still acting like an as.s,tanu and aliya r relentless in their hare-brained schemes to 'destroy' pragya and why d fuq is tanu ALWAYS in that house??abi na for abhi house she dey do the modelling?her character needs to be cut off by now for pete's sake..(btw,who is 'pete'?,we use that expression a lot but we don't really know who d dude is,anyway,back to my rant)she makes the whole show more draining,one villain(aaliya) is enough,if aliya needs a 'karuna' to her 'jigyasa' she can enlist mitali,though equally annoying as tanu,but at least she's not part of an extremely unnecessary triangle of nonsense.finally purab and bulbul's truth is out,but to what end? Running from what exactly? why can't he just MAN UP and tell them and by 'them' I mean Errrbody...the mamas,grannies,aunties,sisters..everyone!..oh lord,this why landlord vikram will always stand out amidst these watered-down romeos...such sissies! Why did he have to wait tilllllll d wedding?there shouldn't have even BEEN a wedding to begin with.but he just let's abhi bully him into doing stuff..and the abhi sef,why can't u think straight since your sister obviously can't? Is purab the only man in India? The worst is that they KNOW purab doesn't love d aliya,but for some reason,they r so gung-ho about him and only him it just beats my imagination. And pragya is just there in d middle,caught in the cross-fire...as usual the long-suffering wife/daughter-in-law of a totally undeserving husband/family,bani 2.0...i was pumped about this series at first but right now,it seems it will be a good idea to checkout now and check back in 3-4 months on the progress of things..cuz I don't have the***emotional enerrrgy**
Rant over grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
too far u say? I say not far enough! Dat dumb girl deserves it! angry...although,i could do without the forceful hand-holding though.. undecidedi've noticed the Indian brothers aren't exactly 'gentle' with a lady...a little too much man-handling here and there....and not in a good way wink winkbut aside from that,sid is absolutely on point,infact,he needs to crank his meaness up a notch or two...har ma she talks of knocking sense into a person's head,like,look who's talking undecidedundecided

And this twist of fate,na so we go dey? Pragya can't seem to catch a break..abhi is still acting like an as.s,tanu and aliya r relentless in their hare-brained schemes to 'destroy' pragya and why d fuq is tanu ALWAYS in that house??abi na for abhi house she dey do the modelling?her character needs to be cut off by now for pete's sake..(btw,who is 'pete'?,we use that expression a lot but we don't really know who d dude is,anyway,back to my rant)she makes the whole show more draining,one villain(aaliya) is enough,if aliya needs a 'karuna' to her 'jigyasa' she can enlist mitali,though equally annoying as tanu,but at least she's not part of an extremely unnecessary triangle of nonsense.finally purab and bulbul's truth is out,but to what end? Running from what exactly? why can't he just MAN UP and tell them and by 'them' I mean Errrbody...the mamas,grannies,aunties,sisters..everyone!..oh lord,this why landlord vikram will always stand out amidst these watered-down romeos...such sissies! Why did he have to wait tilllllll d wedding?there shouldn't have even BEEN a wedding to begin with.but he just let's abhi bully him into doing stuff..and the abhi sef,why can't u think straight since your sister obviously can't? Is purab the only man in India? The worst is that they KNOW purab doesn't love d aliya,but for some reason,they r so gung-ho about him and only him it just beats my imagination. And pragya is just there in d middle,caught in the cross-fire...as usual the long-suffering wife/daughter-in-law of a totally undeserving husband/family,bani 2.0...i was pumped about this series at first but right now,it seems it will be a good idea to checkout now and check back in 3-4 months on the progress of things..cuz I don't have the***emotional enerrrgy**
Rant over grin

Rant so on point and very necessary. I had high hopes for Twist of Fate but it has joined the usual Indian series storyline
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

Yeah Sid is taller buh is hips r bigger dan Roshni's like he's 2 shappy 4 a man....or I'm I d only 1 seeing it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

Rant over grin

I tink Indian's appreciate d excess drama, because d tin tire me...u call sum1 ur frnd nd u beat him up everytym because he dosnt wanna marry ur sister!!!! Like is Purab's sole purpose on dis earth 2 marry Aaliyah I'm nt understanding oooo......I trust landlord Vikram he wuda shot Abhi, Aaliyah nd Tanu den shoot bubul by mistake nd marry her shikena end of story.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2016
haliluck:

I tink Indian's appreciate d excess drama, because d tin tire me...u call sum1 ur frnd nd u beat him up everytym because he dosnt wanna marry ur sister!!!! Like is Purab's sole purpose on dis earth 2 marry Aaliyah I'm nt understanding oooo......I trust landlord Vikram he wuda shot Abhi, Aaliyah nd Tanu den shoot bubul by mistake nd marry her shikena end of story.
Hali is back kiss..u garrit sistuh..!shoot her by mistake and marry her.. cheesy cheesy..i was never a die hard fan of Vicky but lOrrrd do I miss him now cry..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Rant so on point and very necessary. I had high hopes for Twist of Fate but it has joined the usual Indian series storyline
yes my dear..it seems these repetitive plots r what brings in major bucks 4 Ms.ekta. smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
yes my dear..it seems these repetitive plots r what brings in major bucks 4 Ms.ekta and her famsmiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2016
pragbhi:

You are so right. Rajveer is definitely finer than Sid. its just cos he's character is supposed to be wicked thats why he always looks annoying. I can remember when he first appeared on the series, when he was all innocent, he was dashing wink

Very very...with his one sided dimple
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Oh! Forwetinnah how have you been?It's been a long while,my ever able fellow team sugVi .i dash you raj jor,gimme my sid.i just enjoy the yoruba words you chip in sometimes.As for roshni she needs to be maltreated persistently to get a brain reset

Tomi daaarl. .I've been around o!! Roshni is even lucky Sid still loves her..Yeye geeeh!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
yes my dear..it seems these repetitive plots r what brings in major bucks 4 Ms.ekta. smiley

It's very annoying, they drag the suspense for too long that it loses its effect and from what I read online, the main truth about Bulbul and Purab is not even near to coming out, so Miss P. will suffer a bit and I can't stand that. So am done with Twist of Fate for now
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Just passing***

Namaste house!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by remkul: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:

It's very annoying, they drag the suspense for too long that it loses its effect and from what I read online, the main truth about Bulbul and Purab is not even near to coming out, so Miss P. will suffer a bit and I can't stand that. So am done with Twist of Fate for now
Pls which website dd u read whole story. I'm sick of deir suspense
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Tomi daaarl. .I've been around o!! Roshni is even lucky Sid still loves her..Yeye geeeh!!
double yeye!..i wish he could be meaner..the show is interesting now without him begging and pleading and doing stupid stuff like getting hit by cars to get her attention..i like mean sid..he looks sexier even grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:

omoh...they r o.t.o..aint nobody got time for all that undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Seriously though. ...Pragya's mum is very annoying o!! It's not as if she'll be able to fix the situation when she finds out the truth. All she'll do when she gets to Abhi's house is cry her heart out and get hypertensive. Such aproko attitude good for strong women wey fit fix situations...not one weaker than her daughter. Make she dey there make dem dey lie for her..the reason no one can tell her the truth is because she won't be able to handle it yet she no go rest angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Hali is back kiss..u garrit sistuh..!shoot her by mistake and marry her.. cheesy cheesy..i was never a die hard fan of Vicky but lOrrrd do I miss him now cry..

Dats y I looooovvveeee him!!! kiss

Hw r u dear....Abhi nd Pragya brought me bck ooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Seriously though. ...Pragya's mum is very annoying o!! It's not as if she'll be able to fix the situation when she finds out the truth. All she'll do when she gets to Abhi's house is cry her heart out and get hypertensive. Such aproko attitude good for strong women wey fit fix situations...not one weaker than her daughter. Make she dey there make dem dey lie for her..the reason no one can tell her the truth is because she won't be able to handle it yet she no go rest angry

Forwetinnah long tym! Hw r u?
I agree Pragya's mum is annoying! !! In fact I blame her 4 everything happening nw, any small tin she wud hold chest nd fall down forcing her daughters to make silly sacrifices jus so she wont die....Evn dat granny is stronger dan her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.