Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281592 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2016
laudate:

For me, that slap she gave Tanu was the highlight of the whole programme. If na me, na two times I for slap Tanu sef, no be one. undecided

I for comot one teeth join sef...the nerve she has to tell Pragya's mum so much rubbish on phone

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
pragbhi:

You are right oh! with what i read online, bulbul's call to grandma takes longer, i was surprised watching it yesterday. I had no idea they cut some episodes. I guess abhi's confession will come sooner than we think.... wink wink@zeeworldfreak1
wink winking ryt back at you babes wink wink...we need to see pragbishek togetherrrrrrr
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
all dese mumu Indian film.This is what government should ban instead of MMM
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hian!! Roshni was asked to give "a word" after she won the competition, she's there reeling out an eight paged speech on World Peace. She should be Ban Ki Moon's successor undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
wahabian:

Hahahahahahaahha cheesy cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
damsel005:
Pls can anyone post the name of the site I can read about these series especially king of hearts or sites I can download English version from the suspense is too much....I will really appreciate alot
zeetv.com
title is Jamai raja.
if you want zeeworld updates, go to theedgesearch.com
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
laudate:

Please on which site do you get to read all these updates about the show - Twist of Fate? Can you post the link?

As for me, I think they should give Aliyah one boyfriend that will play mind games with her & occupy her attention so she won't have time for Pragya. They should look for one multimillionaire young chap she will run after, so that she can get her mind off Purab & Bulbul.

As it is now, she no get work. And an idle mind is the devil's workshop.

My dear, I can't even remember, someone even asked me earlier but couldn't ans because I have forgotten which. I got angry and impatient with the way the whole was going, so I searched online for it, read about it on different sites, but can't remember their names.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
According to what is been said on Zeeworld, Silver Lining is coming back! reason Sand of Time (who even watches that one) is being moved to weekends and also the Vow too is coming back. I thought Vidya and Mr Ocean died in the hands of pretty but evil Sindorah
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
what couple divorces each other then claims to be friends undecided
To say sid and roshni will divorce and then re-marry is bullsh.it .
king of hearts has become stale.
elongating the plot unnecessarily.

I hope "the vow " staring December is the part two.

what's up wih zeeworld and airing silver lining again undecided undecided. annoying ending. the irresponsible father just scopes his way back into their lives when everything is going well .
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hahahahahahaahha cheesy cheesy
I wish you knew how much I detest it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
wahabian:

I wish you knew how much I detest it.

Really?? So how come you are here if wat u say is so
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
CecyAdrian:
According to what is been said on Zeeworld, Silver Lining is coming back! reason Sand of Time (who even watches that one) is being moved to weekends and also the Vow too is coming back. I thought Vidya and Mr Ocean died in the hands of pretty but evil Sindorah
good riddance to rubbi.sh
what else will silver lining offer other than the usual evil plot against daugter-in- laws.i hope I'm wrong tho
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Really?? So how come you are here if wat u say is so
I came here to vent my anger.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
wahabian:

I came here to vent my anger.

On who exactly? Pls take I out on ur tv. That way u will be satisfied.

Moreova, there are so many channels on Dstv or Gotv (which ever one u have) what took you to Zeeworld that you even followed it (cos that's the only way you would av found out it was annoying to you) and also took the pains to search for our nest here, na just aproko dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Has there been any Indian actor on zee that walks like sid?The guy walks like he created everyone in India. That swag ehn!

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=tomisinbaby post=51281773]Has there been any Indian actor on zee that walks like sid?The guy walks like he created everyone in India. That swag ehn! [/quote

wink i like his swag.He is the reason I started watching zee world. Not the most handsome of all but he just draws my attention right from the very first day I watched him waking up in the airplane

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Has there been any Indian actor on zee that walks like sid?The guy walks like he created everyone in India. That swag ehn!

Am telling you! cheesy That swag is one of a kind. I thought I was the only one that saw it. He will then fly his jacket and start strutting round the set, with his designer stubble as if he is the richest guy on the planet. And those his suits, ehn.... cool

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I knew there was no way sindura will go free, i guess its season 2 that will start 5th december. I thought the advert was that sands will not air this sunday by 1pm to give way to silver lining. I dont think its a permanent change.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Forget it! Not just the walk but everything about him. That Swag! That Swag!! That Swag!!! arghhh....... he's really got that rich blood in him. I mean he's just too much. I love abhi from twist of fate but he doesn't even act like the celebrity he is meant to be 'a rockstar', cos he doesn't have as much swag as Sid, Sid has that rich boy arrogrance about him.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by laudate: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2016
pragbhi:
Forget it! Not just the walk but everything about him. That Swag! That Swag!! That Swag!!! arghhh....... he's really got that rich blood in him. I mean he's just too much. I love abhi from twist of fate but he doesn't even act like the celebrity he is meant to be 'a rockstar', cos he doesn't have as much swag as Sid, Sid has that rich boy arrogrance about him.

That swag just kills it, I swear! Chai!! The guy is too much! cool His smile, nko? Na die!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2016
laudate:

That swag just kills it, I swear! Chai!! The guy is too much! cool His smile, nko? Na die!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
pragbhi:

I knew there was no way sindura will go free, i guess its season 2 that will start 5th december. I thought the advert was that sands will not air this sunday by 1pm to give way to silver lining. I dont think its a permanent change.
I think it's a rerun of the vow and not the season 2
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
wahabian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...good one!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Can grandma mehra's cousins stay for..ever.. cheesy cheesy..i Love those ladies mehn! They wash that agaracha girl well well for me! tanu ko canoe ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is abhi not the most adorable idiot?
I just love him but he needs serious beating to get a brain reset.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2016
Last night's episode of king of hearts was one word "Wow". Loved every part of it

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by damsel005: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2016
captainhoo:

zeetv.com
title is Jamai raja.
if you want zeeworld updates, go to theedgesearch.com
thank you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by damsel005: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2016
pragbhi:
Last night's episode of king of hearts was one word "Wow". Loved every part of it
yes o it was...but I pity roshni sha

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rooshni(f): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2016
Please who knows d title for young dreams?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
damsel005:
thank you
you're welcome
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Life is back to king of hearts smileywinkbut seems life is leaving twist of fate. enough of those Abhi and pragya kiddies play.it's starting to become annoying rather than amusing undecided
simmy, let go of ego and embrace roshnismileysmiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.