Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (63899 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by philips70(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:
ghana WAEC office is only saying their own jurisdiction does not have access to buhari's result. they said the nigerian office may be able to provide the results.

nigerians cannot read....
they see the headlines and they start spewing nonsense like semi-illiterates.

99% of saTANoids and saTANletts who ask of Buhari's certificate online are core illiterates. 95% of them cannot hold a debate with my 7 year old son. Some just copy stereotype comments from other sources and paste here without even reading the post. Immediately they see a memorized Buhari's spelling on the headline they drop their copied comment. Suffice it to say majority of JonaTAN's supporters are illiterates yet they ask a retired General of "CERFITICATE"

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by princess1000: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Was waec in existence in 1961? Common use your brain now.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Dawinlove(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
bobchigar:

You make no little sense.
ya you think so cos,u and ur hausa brain has gotten no sense to think of gettin a certificate with ur old man Buhari.All buharis are failed people gues u dnt no dat change is not constant..guy go get a certificate first before tellin me hw much u both paid to waec for aceptin old people fr exam..#GEJ ...I HAIL

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
I heard Okupe saying in that video he was embarrassed that BUHRI is not electable and I'm asking who is asking them to judge who is electable for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Philadelphia: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:
ghana WAEC office is only saying their own jurisdiction does not have access to buhari's result. they said the nigerian office may be able to provide the results.

nigerians cannot read....
they see the headlines and they start spewing nonsense like semi-illiterates.
Before you spew unintelligent responses or point out people who are illiterates or can't read, WAEC Ghana did not say their jurisdiction does not give the access. Mind you, they said otherwise that their database is centralised. Now you need to look up that in the dictionary before you continue embarrassing yourself here.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by efilefun(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
kunle1960:
Jonathan is too kind for my liking if not who is Buhari to be talking up to this period.Certificateless bastard.

Imagine what Jonathan turned you into, I don't care the religion you are into.but I believe both religions teaches us to respect our elders, but see you calling someone old enough to be your grandfather a bastard, that shows how retarded you are. meanwhile certificate or no certificate by the grace of God He will surely win even make jona postpone the election for 2 yrs more, or make jona or hin fellow thieves sue the man to court if they believe he doesnt have a certificate
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by tomzman: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
What has nairaland turned into these days. Didn't you guys read what's in the paper. I'm disappointed in Seun and the mod that put this on the frontpage. The least the mod could have done was to edit the title accordingly before moving it to fp. Seun watch out, nairaland is taking a disastrous direction!
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by abagnalie: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
najoke:
Before you all comment please read the last part.......we said it from day one......what has WAEC GHANA got to do with GMB certificate
dont mind the clueless once.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by thomasjoe1: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
julie8:
We have no business with WAEC. They did not conduct the exams. The exams were conducted by Cambridge University College, and they have released an authentic statement. Africans are easily swayed by money and promise of more appointments. How can we take them serious?
Sai Buhari.
@Julie8
m neither PDP or APC .................believe it or not ! but think for yourself
Why should Buhari write to his secondary school when he could have written to Cambridge to clear his name?
Why has he not made any categorical statement for or against? ( Pride?@!!!!)
Cambridge doesn't release any result except with the permission of the Student in question --so where are the Nigerian Media getting the Cambridge result from ?
GEJ did so much but his performance in Security and Corruption is nothing to write home about - so why worsen it by siding someone who has not taken this certificate thing beyond reasonable doubt?
Leaders of tomorrow (and Today) vote wisely so that our GrandPa's don't steal your future! vote !
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by fiponmile(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
ahhhhhhhhaaaaaahaaaaaa
l de laugh ooooooo
GEJ & PEOPLE'S DESTROYERS PARTY HAVE GONE MAD AGAIN OOOOOOO
what has Ghana has to do with NIAJA WAEC OOOOOO
OGA JONA JUST TAKE UR SHOES PAPAPA & MOVE DOWN TO OTUOKE..........

SAI BUHARI NI JOOOO
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Philadelphia: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
franciskaine:
Imagine WAEC GHANA! What of WAEC KOREA? Mtchew.
Very unintelligent statement from you. Please return your mummy's phone to her bag.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by coogar: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Philadelphia:

Before you spew unintelligent responses or poi t out people who are illiterates or can't read, WAEC Ghana did not say their jurisdiction does not give the access. Mind you, they said otherwise that their database is centralised. Now you need to look up that in the dictionary before you continue embarrassing yourself here.

read the penultimate paragraph in the image posted. don't add to the number of the half-baked graduates produced by nigerian schools. if you are sure you didn't get your b.sc under a mango tree - tell us what the paragraph i asked you to read says....

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by jingh(f): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
adadadon:
Seun is a disgrace
a very big one.
Holatin pls come and see something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by sidecheek(f): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Una never go Tire¿ na like this una go run enter bush wey lion dem ggo ravage una¿
Shout or Scream¿ cry or Faint¿ this change must happen¿
Fools of the highest Order¿ tactics dem no Get¿ strategy, nil¿
Mumulating jongons!!!!! Who gives. Rat's arce about waec and it's Result¿ the profession wey say eem carry all, wia eem dey today?
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
kahal29:
WAEC Clarifies its position on Buhari's Certificate saga in an advertorial in page 92 of today's Guardian Newspaper {10-02-15}.
it wouod have been better if you could add a summary of the write up to your post.. The title is misleading
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by jingh(f): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Janetozi:
Bruhahahahahahaha,

he can use the same means he used to get into power before to achieve his arm this time around, NONSENSE!!

Power hijacking abok!.

His failure will soon be announced, lets wait till march, when Jona will match in the 2nd time.
do you know your brain is malfunctioning ?
if you can read and understand well, you wount spew all this trash.
shediot
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by symbian03(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
kunle1960:
Jonathan is too kind for my liking if not who is Buhari to be talking up to this period.Certificateless bastard.

I'm not into politics but I doubt you have a father.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by didactic70: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
halimat38:

you people should be mindful of your language
what about others abusing d president calling him all sorts of names because they are in a faceless forum.follow d golden rule.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Kefetu(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
kunle1960:
as far as u call someone older than ur useless father bastard, that means u are all bastard. Retarded family
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by MalcoImX: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
efilefun:

Imagine what Jonathan turned you into, I don't care the religion you are into.but I believe both religions teaches us to respect our elders, but see you calling someone old enough to be your grandfather a bastard, that shows how retarded you are. meanwhile certificate or no certificate by the grace of God He will surely win even make jona postpone the election for 2 yrs more, or make jona or hin fellow thieves sue the man to court if they believe he doesnt have a certificate
Na Jonathan brought up now!
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by jingh(f): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Genea:
u guys shud leave Seun Alone, he has his freedom of expression and choice , u talk as if u r beta Dan im , cos he doesn't follow Ur way of thinking doesn't make im a disgrace,
if you are active on NL, you wount say dat.
his behaviour dis days is nothing to write home about
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by jingh(f): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
dustydee:

How will people click the link if the headline is not sensational and misleading?

Driving traffic to this site seems to mean more to the owner(s) than publishing facts.
5 billion likes for you
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by barns13: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Elections are won by presenting credible manifestos to the electorates for them to decide, but here in Nigeria who cares? It is based on issues. Let your manifestos sell your candidate and not pulling another oponent down on certificate issues. Its no longer business as usual for one dominant political party, so any weapon can be used to get at anyone that poses a threat to GEJ. We are still watching.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by philipobiz: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
tomzman:
What has nairaland turned into these days. Didn't you guys read what's in the paper. I'm disappointed in Seun and the mod that put this on the frontpage. The least the mod could have done was to edit the title accordingly before moving it to fp. Seun watch out, nairaland is taking a disastrous direction!

Seun is a business man. He needs more traffic to increase nairaland popularity on the web thereby attracting more adverts more money in his pocket.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Genea(f): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
jingh:
if you are active on NL, you wount say dat.
his behaviour dis days is nothing to write home about
dis election saga has kept every1 on edge,its nt his fault
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Elan83(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
thaoriginator:
bleeps Waec!

bleeps PDP

bleeps GEJ

bleeps Koro

bleeps the corrupt cops and army

bleeps Obasanjo for bringing a clueless moneky to aso roc

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
e-bee!
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Philadelphia: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

read the penultimate paragraph in the image posted. don't add to the number of the half-baked graduates produced by nigerian schools. if you are sure you didn't get your b.sc under a mango tree - tell us what the paragraph i asked you to read says....
Oh! Now I see where your frustration is coming from. I'm sorry but I don't do cougars.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by chinkichun: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Very Misleading topic... the topic should have clearly stated "WAEC, Ghana". This does not in anyway disprove the authenticity of the statement of result earlier provided. the publication only tries to explain that records of the exams written in Nigeria are kept in Nigeria and not Ghana... Simple!
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Rendition(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
SaI Buhari.............
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by daclint(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
thaoriginator:
bleeps Waec!

bleeps PDP

bleeps GEJ

bleeps Koro

bleeps the corrupt cops and army

bleeps Obasanjo for bringing a clueless moneky to aso roc

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by coogar: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Philadelphia:

Oh! Now I see where your frustration is coming from. I'm sorry but I don't do cougars.

i see....
you won't understand what penultimate means. halfwit!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by tbaba1234: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
But the affidavit he submitted to INEC stated that he has WASC not Cambridge.

Cambridge organised the West African School certificate WASC exam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters / Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University / 87 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 1182. 222 discharged. 35 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.