Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (63894 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sweetlemon:

A very terrible disgrace. Never liked him before but now............ oma se o

if seun remove this from front page, then anyone who insult the president would get ban.

But you seun, the sooner yo uprotect your business, the better for you oo. Even on this sight one guy threaten to assassinate the president. Remember that if jonathan lost, no other president will allow this site to continue in such a manner. Check any American site, you will not find such hateful comment against their president. The sooner you work on this plaque, the better for your business.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by codedguy1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
major466:
Hmm... By the time Cambridge release their own statement saying the name -Buhari does not exist in their data base, then their (APC e minions) eyes go clear grin
Like it or not, pa Buhari has no school certificate.

They will say it is cambridge in mongolia not england. They will sha find another excuse.

Buhari felt he had finally escaped the certificate saga as d date was coming near that he would contest only for GEJ to shift the day and now the heart palpitations in the APC continues...... This is not good for their health as between now and march 28th anything or everything can happen, like getting disqualified!

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Sylverbox(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
datguru:
Please someone should help me confirm if Oyedepo still have those keys! The gate needs to welcome new souls, the likes of buhari

#FACTS

The US is in support of APC because buhari is ready to be a puppet
BUHARI is behind boko haram and receives support from the US or else he won't be so confident of putting boko haram to an end if he wins.

Have you ever asked yourself why the US will not give the needed support and at this time stops arms deal with other countries?

As for his cohorts, we all know Ameachi and Tinubu, though ameachi tried for rivers but these are renowned criminals, now buhari is receiving support from them financially and otherwise. Do you think these two guys run a charity organisation? They must get something in return and in a corrupt way! And this man's campaign is centered on fighting corruption.

Any body who is supporting buhari and APC do not mean well for Nigeria

He should show his certificate or face the law for his sins
this one is just just talking rubbish!!!!
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bizinton:

The Buhari change train is leaving you behind my dear, better wake up before it's too late.

#Thechangeisnow!

grin grin the change sef don hit me here. my name don change to Mohammed.

fellow nairalander, the buhari's change has hit me hard, and my name have change from donnypool to mohammed

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

He called APC - All Progressive Confidence cheesy

APC fans: Its a mistake, nobody is above mistake grin grin

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
julie8:
We have no business with WAEC. They did not conduct the exams. The exams were conducted by Cambridge University College, and they have released an authentic statement. Africans are easily swayed by money and promise of more appointments. How can we take them serious?
Sai Buhari.

They didn't release any results
Premium times did and it was signed by a mallam in katsina
A clear copy and paste oluwole job,not even by an intelligent person
There is no stamp or official notice from Cambridge

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by itetemi: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=mikeansy post=30609520]Buhari will not be part of the election[/quote ]

dey deceive una self.

Try am.
Waec ko Waec ni.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by kingjoo: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
thaoriginator:
bleeps Waec!

bleeps PDP

bleeps GEJ

bleeps Koro

bleeps the corrupt cops and army

bleeps Obasanjo for bringing a clueless moneky to aso roc

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
I pity the man that sent you to school and paid your school fees. You were so consumed with hate for GEJ that you forgot that you don't know how to write correct English, to the extent you can't spell monkey. Sorry oga

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by IDEApro(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Even neighboring Ghana know say the man no get certificate

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by alaoeri: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOUR COMMENT SHOWS YOUR LEVEL OF IGNORANCE, THAT BEEN SAID, WHERE IS THE HEADQUARTER OF w.a.e.c? AM SURE YOU WON'T KNOW j.a.m.b HEAD OFFICE.
Your are a dunce, waec ain't the body organising the said exam as at that time having said that waec Ghana has nothing to do with Nigerian candidates, the body in Nigeria is responsible for its candidates just that the certificate is tendable in all west African countries. Ode

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by jingh(f): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Genea:
lol,he wont try it
dey look, a lot of APC member can attest to it

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Dokimazo(f): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
The deceit in Nigerian politics, though none of them is my preffered candidtate, but am wondering, Gen. Buhari have contested for presidency 3times before now, 2003, 2007&2011, why wasn't this certificate saga an issue then.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by eaglechild: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
danjumakolo:
Fashion,beauty and leadership
Is smiling a capital offense?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
julie8:
We have no business with WAEC. They did not conduct the exams. The exams were conducted by Cambridge University College, and they have released an authentic statement. Africans are easily swayed by money and promise of more appointments. How can we take them serious?
Sai Buhari.

Whats the meaning of "SAI" ¿...cos am tired of Nigerians using words they nothing of.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Seun(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
adadadon:
Seun is a disgrace
What's going on here? UPDATE: Ok, I get it now. The thread has been fixed. Lalasticlala is being instructed on the right way to handle this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Forwetinnah: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
donnypool:

APC fans: Its a mistake, nobody is above mistake grin grin

My brother the man is senile biko...how person go forget name of party wey he belong to??

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
julie8:
Sai Buhari.
mumu. U go soon hate here. Wetin buhari give u? If no be say I don view ur pix. U be fine girl and looks a little responsible. I for call u mumu, oh iv even called u dat.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Forwetinnah: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
donnypool:

grin grin the change sef don hit me here. my name don change to Mohammed.

fellow nairalander, the buhari's change has hit me hard, and my name have change from donnypool to mohammed

gringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Chigold101(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
julie8:
Sai Buhari.
this is where you people got it wrong. The exam then was being organised by WAEC & the london people...

What is stoping GMB to write Cambridge people to make his certificate public?Or does he gain anything with his name being draged in the mud?

If he is clean let him show us his dance step in the open...

Some people are asking what WAEC Ghana got to do with GMB. They dont know that Ghana got independent before Nigeria therefore Ghana was housing West African Examination Council (WAEC) then.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Sunky200: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
datguru:
Please someone should help me confirm if Oyedepo still have those keys! The gate needs to welcome new souls, the likes of buhari

#FACTS

The US is in support of APC because buhari is ready to be a puppet
BUHARI is behind boko haram and receives support from the US or else he won't be so confident of putting boko haram to an end if he wins.

Have you ever asked yourself why the US will not give the needed support and at this time stops arms deal with other countries?

As for his cohorts, we all know Ameachi and Tinubu, though ameachi tried for rivers but these are renowned criminals, now buhari is receiving support from them financially and otherwise. Do you think these two guys run a charity organisation? They must get something in return and in a corrupt way! And this man's campaign is centered on fighting corruption.

Any body who is supporting buhari and APC do not mean well for Nigeria

He should show his certificate or face the law for his sins

this is the most senseless comment so far

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by onagoodday1: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:
Shey make we go buy electron microscope because we wan read pishure of newspaper Please look for the e-version of the story from a credible source, and paste both the story and the source

Anyway

We don't care about GMB's certificate.... Even if we did, Cambridge University College, not Waec, was the body that organized that exam.. So Waec has no business telling us any crap about GMB's certificate undecided

Talking about certificates, see where the clueless fisherman with all his certificates has landed us angry

GMB WITHOUT REMORSE
God will help u reject APC bribe of today so as to save ur kids tomorrow

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by nduchucks: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
mikeansy:
Buhari will not be part of the election

Make I laugh like scooby dooby doo www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by papaskino(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Buhari should prove that so called inter gritty and tell Nigerians the truth cos his boss Tinubu has already xposed him by saying openly in a rally held in Lagos state that and I quote "certificate or no certificate Buhari is a General" we have passed the era when physical ability or features makes one eligible for any of the armed forces in Nigeria like height and all dat. This is the era of critical decisions in a split seconds and not to command troops who primary duty is focus on one direction which is war. It is GEJ 4life!!!!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by shaqhead: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
kunle1960:
Jonathan is too kind for my liking if not who is Buhari to be talking up to this period.Certificateless bastard.
Can u pls tel d house what you will do so we can judge two things; ur sanity and education. Speak up or forever remain silent!
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by xcolanto(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seun you Rilly had to change the tittle of the thread because hay fee cee is putting pressure on you?? Your efforts to please these propagandist knows no bounds! I pray it doesn't ruin you. No matter your efforts to please them the truth must still prevail! Your quite lucky those who support pdp do not trouble you as much as these hay fee cee goons... Learn to hold your grounds and not be a 'chicken' to their empty threats.. Peace!
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by thaoriginator: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mehn, who are all those idiotts quoting and mentioning me anyhow..?

Seun, come and ban these bush people asap.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by otil1: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yea, guys. I missed all the action.

Where is the wind going? Is Buhari cleared now of this certificate mess?
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Seun(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
xcolanto:
Seun you Rilly had to change the tittle of the thread because hay fee cee is putting pressure on you?? Your efforts to please these propagandist knows no bounds! I pray it doesn't ruin you. No matter your efforts to please them the truth must still prevail! Your quite lucky those who support pdp do not trouble you as much as these hay fee cee goons... Learn to hold your grounds and not be a 'chicken' to their empty threats.. Peace!
Our job is to listen to everybody - APC, PDP, whatever - figure out what the right thing to do is, and to do it regardless of which party benefits. The folks that insulted the admin instead of calmly reporting the post to the mods for correction were banned for breaking rule 20.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by otil1: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
... and who changed the caption of this post

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by shaqhead: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
julie8:
Sai Buhari.
U got a mention from one or more of those u shouldnt be taking seriously, ryt?...too many mad folks that aint roaming in here...they keep hitting on ds irrelevancies so they take our eyes off issues of irresponsible corruption and dereliction of duty that they dnt want us to ask questions about cz their "Umbrella" bn long punctured by our "Brooms" and they have no where to hide!

Let them keep winning sympathy for us.

Its Sai GMB

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters / Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University / 87 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 1182. 222 discharged. 35 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.