Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (63896 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by thaoriginator: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sunky200:

this is the most senseless comment so far
I'm telling you. The guy just open yansh tek make senseless and stinky comments grin
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Seun(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
otil1:
Yea, guys. I missed all the action.

Where is the wind going? Is Buhari cleared now of this certificate mess?
His exam was conducted by Cambridge, not WAEC, so there is no way that they could possibly have his certificate. It's completely irrelevant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by cashkid: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

They didn't release any results
Premium times did and it was signed by a mallam in katsina
A clear copy and paste oluwole job,not even by an intelligent person
There is no stamp or official notice from Cambridge
another dumbhead, u people wan kill urself while buhari just dey laugh u say see all these mumu. Na buhari wahala go kill some of u if care is not taken i swear. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nuella222(f): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
datguru:
Please someone should help me confirm if Oyedepo still have those keys! The gate needs to welcome new souls, the likes of buhari

#FACTS

The US is in support of APC because buhari is ready to be a puppet
BUHARI is behind boko haram and receives support from the US or else he won't be so confident of putting boko haram to an end if he wins.

Have you ever asked yourself why the US will not give the needed support and at this time stops arms deal with other countries?

As for his cohorts, we all know Ameachi and Tinubu, though ameachi tried for rivers but these are renowned criminals, now buhari is receiving support from them financially and otherwise. Do you think these two guys run a charity organisation? They must get something in return and in a corrupt way! And this man's campaign is centered on fighting corruption.

Any body who is supporting buhari and APC do not mean well for Nigeria

He should show his certificate or face the law for his sins
Do u think GEJ can stop the Boko Boys if he wins? There will be killings, more killing, most killing! "I dey see danger, danger wahala dey. U go see danger, danger wahala dey! Na so Psqure talk am. Nigeria will be facing the problem of DISAGREEMENT. Let me keep gazing shocked grin grin
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by onagoodday1: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Koroaso:

nigerians have chosen to wack hot ogbono soup......lol

na so we like am smiley

GMB/PYO 2015
you and who...may obtain the same academic qualification as buhari...say amen

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by onagoodday1: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seun:
His exam was conducted by Cambridge, not WAEC, so there is no way that they could possibly have his certificate. It's completely irrelevant.
weda waec,cambridge,neco,wasc,gce, anything make buhari bring non controversial copy make we peruse

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
julie8:
We have no business with WAEC. They did not conduct the exams. The exams were conducted by Cambridge University College, and they have released an authentic statement. Africans are easily swayed by money and promise of more appointments. How can we take them serious?
Sai Buhari.
Dummy,was it not waec statement of result sheet that the Katsina state ministry of education printed buhari's grades from and showed to the public?Didn't you see ssce,wassce and neco In the statement of result sheet he presented as his?Aboky big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by holatin(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
I dey cum, i wan sin small
jingh:
a very big one.
Holatin pls come and see something
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by onagoodday1: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seun:
Our job is to listen to everybody - APC, PDP, whatever - figure out what the right thing to do is, and to do it regardless of which party benefits. The folks that insulted the admin instead of calmly reporting the post to the mods for correction were banned for breaking rule 20.
seun u changed the caption and added IRRELEVANT... am missing sth here

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by onagoodday1: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
otunsman:
Dummy,was it not waec statement of result sheet that the Katsina ministry of education printed buhari's result and showed to the public?
you dey mind heediot
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by otil1: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seun:

Oh. So matter still unresolved.

Please can there be a mass action on this forum by all Buhari supporters to nudge him to take a simple step to kill all the unwanted publicity -write the body that examined him (not school) to provide him with his particulars.

Without clearing this matter, there may be no rest for general. Even he becomes head of government.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by mbourie(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
onagoodday1:

weda waec,cambridge,neco,wasc,gce, anything make buhari bring non controversial copy make we peruse

Brotherly......

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by onagoodday1: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
philips70:

99% of saTANoids and saTANletts who ask of Buhari's certificate online are core illiterates. 95% of them cannot hold a debate with my 7 year old son. Some just copy stereotype comments from other sources and paste here without even reading the post. Immediately they see a memorized Buhari's spelling on the headline they drop their copied comment. Suffice it to say majority of JonaTAN's supporters are illiterates yet they ask a retired General of "CERFITICATE"
my guy i pray u do not give ur 7yr old child buhari type of certificate....cos d way u are going, ur wife needs to monitor u closer to avoid ur supporting ur child to present a controversial cert. like buhari

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Pffft: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dokimazo:
The deceit in Nigerian politics, though none of them is my preffered candidtate, but am wondering, Gen. Buhari have contested for presidency 3times before now, 2003, 2007&2011, why wasn't this certificate saga an issue then.
Because in those 3 occasions the electoral law did not state so but now it does.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Koroaso: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
onagoodday1:

you and who...may obtain the same academic qualification as buhari...say amen

PEJ IS THAT YOU?
Whatever you tried to write.......doesnt even make sense.....lol

May your life be like PEJ English Language!!!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by onagoodday1: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Philadelphia:

Before you spew unintelligent responses or poi t out people who are illiterates or can't read, WAEC Ghana did not say their jurisdiction does not give the access. Mind you, they said otherwise that their database is centralised. Now you need to look up that in the dictionary before you continue embarrassing yourself here.
I love the way u educated the dumb ass...coogar...hehe...take note

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Pffft: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
otil1:

Please can there be a mass action on this forum by all Buhari supporters to nudge him to take a simple step to kill all the unwanted publicity -write the body that examined him (not school) to provide him with his particulars.

Without clearing this matter, there may be no rest for general. Even he becomes head of government.
I wonder why a retired General will not write cambridge to publish his certificate so PDP can shut up unless there is something he is trying to hide from Nigerians
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Seun(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
xcolanto:
@bolded and those that insulted you calling you senseless broke no rules I guess?
report the post you are talking about. Maybe I didn't see it.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by bakila: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
donnypool:

grin grin the change sef don hit me here. my name don change to Mohammed.

fellow nairalander, the buhari's change has hit me hard, and my name have change from donnypool to mohammed
Oga ebi like say you no get vote.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by philips70(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
onagoodday1:

my guy i pray u do not give ur 7yr old child buhari type of certificate....cos d way u are going, ur wife needs to monitor u closer to avoid ur supporting ur child to present a controversial cert. like buhari

Thanks for presenting yourself as a living example of the content of my comment you quoted. If you are in possession of any certificate, even if a primary school certificate you should be arrested. You are a dunce and a threat to the internet, a reason why I should keep monitoring my son's content.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by nkpommpko(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
kunle1960:
Jonathan is too kind for my liking if not who is Buhari to be talking up to this period.Certificateless bastard.
calling you elder a bastard will not help your spiritual growth my friend
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
otil1:

But in the statement of result sheet the Katsina state ministry of education presented as buhari's result there was ssce,wassce and neco written on it.Don't try to distract learned people here.Majority of us are not malams.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by ihedinobi2: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
And it was WAEC Ghana. Why would anyone expect WAEC Ghana to have a Nigerian's certificate?
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by otil1: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
philips70:

Thanks for presenting yourself as a living example of the content of my comment you quoted. If you are in possession of any certificate, even if a primary school certificate you should be arrested. You are a dunce and a threat to the internet, a reason why I should keep monitoring my son's content.

Mr. Philips, pls what exactly is eating you up? Your harsh response and your earlier generalisation do not (pls underline) potray you as enlightened.

You have such an awfully low boiling point. Something you need to watch, especially for your age vis a vis your cardio/coronary health.

Just advising.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by ilori1930(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
datguru:
Please someone should help me confirm if Oyedepo still have those keys! The gate needs to welcome new souls, the likes of buhari

#FACTS

The US is in support of APC because buhari is ready to be a puppet
BUHARI is behind boko haram and receives support from the US or else he won't be so confident of putting boko haram to an end if he wins.

Have you ever asked yourself why the US will not give the needed support and at this time stops arms deal with other countries?

As for his cohorts, we all know Ameachi and Tinubu, though ameachi tried for rivers but these are renowned criminals, now buhari is receiving support from them financially and otherwise. Do you think these two guys run a charity organisation? They must get something in return and in a corrupt way! And this man's campaign is centered on fighting corruption.

Any body who is supporting buhari and APC do not mean well for Nigeria

He should show his certificate or face the law for his sins
Farce!
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by bakila: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
I agree that the advertorial is irrelevant. That advert said " go to WEAC national office in Nigeria or katsina Provincial.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by mickeymimi: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jonathan have NO right to seek re-election.

He did not inherit the remaining part of Yaradua's presidency. a president is able to take the oath of office only twice. No inheritance in government.. Jega pronounced him RE-ELECTED if you remember in 2011.If GEJ wanted two full terms he should have allowed the Senate president conduct a fresh election after Yaradua's death. He has already taken two Oaths

There was no provision in our law for completing someone else's term of office (term is term and it is a joint ticket held by both the president and vice so it is not construed as different). it was two terms or two oaths period. Once you have sworn oaths twice that is it.
As our constitution stand today no provision for anyone completing somebody's term as long as "swore oaths twice" remains there.

may be he should not have sworn the Oath of Office the first time as himself. May be he should have shared the Presidential power with Mrs. Turai Yar'adua,
As it is NOW, President Jonathan has already sworn the Oath of office as Nigerian President twice and he is essentially seeking a third Swearing-in and he wants to sit as Nigerian President for 10 years, where the Constitution said the MAXIMUM tenure of any one person, as President in Nigeria, including that one person called Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, shall not exceed eight years, of two terms of four years each. The Nigerian Constitution made provision for a condition under which a person may be on the seat as President, for longer than eight years in case of wars, such as a war making it impossible to conduct an election, but obviously no such person shall be required to take the Oath of office more than the maximum of two times.

Jonathan cannot be swear in thrice.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by otil1: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
I need to report @mickeymimi for attempting to derail this thread.

Sir, it won't work.

Better go open a separate thread and better get your facts right by then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters / Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University / 87 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 1182. 222 discharged. 35 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.