Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex (4235 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by pimplucious: 4:42am On Feb 11, 2015
If u ain't talking money u are talking nonsense
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by justmag(m): 5:43am On Feb 11, 2015
If she is a girl you have feelings for. Emotions are high right after sex. One wrong move can leave a bad impression. So be careful how you act right after. Take note of the following.

1.Don't just pick up your clothes and leave. Like nothing happened
2. Always kiss her forehead to tap into her emotions
3. Dont concerntrate on the tv or your laptop like you just didnt have sex.
4. Now if you made a movie, make sure you don't forget the camera in the corner. wink
5. Don't act like you have some thing very important to do right after sex. She may feel like you are trying to ditch her. Wait a while before you leave.
6. This is the best time to be a GOOD LISTENER, don't just pass out and sleep. Wake your asss up angry
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2015
justmag:
If she is a girl you have feelings for. Emotions are high right after sex. One wrong move can leave a bad impression. So be careful how you act right after. Take note of the following.

1.Don't just pick up your clothes and leave. Like nothing happened
2. Always kiss her forehead to tap into her emotions
3. Dont concerntrate on the tv or your laptop like you just didnt have sex.
4. Now if you made a movie, make sure you don't forget the camera in the corner. wink
5. Don't act like you have some thing very important to do right after sex. She may feel like you are trying to ditch her. Wait a while before you leave.
6. This is the best time to be a GOOD LISTENER, don't just pass out and sleep. Wake your asss up angry

Koret!
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Mutuwa(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Lizzylobito:
How?

WAEC question...but i will communicate bk. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Abort My Baby / I Think I Love My Gf Too Much / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.