Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex (4182 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
If you can’t think beyond cuddling and sleeping,
here are 10 romantic things you can do after a
love-making session.

1. Eat in bed
After some great sex, you’re sure to get hungry.
Sex is like a workout, the best one! You also burn a
lot of calories and your body craves food. So, fix a
quick meal for yourself and your partner, lie in bed
and eat while cuddling.

2. Talk
Talking after sex is a good way to rekindle the
flame and even improve the communication
between you both. Since both of you are going to
be in a good mood, it’s a great time to bring up
important topics. However, don’t get too serious as
that could be a mood killer. Stick to light-hearted
topics.

3. Take self portraits
Memorialise this amazing moment on the camera
after getting frisky. You will have a natural post-
orgasm glow, so no need for make up and post
editing.

4. Get touchy
You don’t have to be a boring couple and fall asleep
after some hot steamy sex. Spending some time in
bed touching each other after the deed can be
really romantic. Whether you’re watching TV or just
talking, subtle and light touches are really cute.

5. Cuddle
Okay, so this one goes without saying. Cuddling
and spooning after sex is one of the best ways to
let your partner know that you adore them. Who
doesn’t like spooning after some forking, right?

6. Reconnect
There are several ways to reconnect with your
partner. You can talk, cuddle, touch etc. But,
sometimes there’s some charm in just lying next to
each other in silence and staring at one another.
You would whisper sweet nothings or just share a
beautiful moment in silence.

7. Laugh
Who doesn’t enjoy a good laugh, right? Guys totally
dig girls who have a sense of humour. After sex,
share a joke or say something that will make him
laugh. Laughing together is a great way to get
closer to each other.

8. Discuss the future
Okay, this has nothing to do about your future with
him, but future plans in general. You both can
discuss your dreams, hopes and plans for the
future. Like a place you want to travel or a dream
job maybe. This a really nice way to know each
other and connect. Especially if it’s a one-night
stand.

9. Watch a movie
Watching a movie after making love is a pretty
good idea. Avoid anything serious or teary. Pick
something light and fun. It’s a nice way to bond.

10. Take a nap together
If you’ve had a really intense session of love-
making, we’re sure you’re exhausted as hell. Most
guys love the idea of napping after sex. So, just
wrap your arms around each other and take a
quick nap. You could wake up and go for a round
two.

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by quinnboy: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
I feel u.
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by temitemi1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Brugo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Only 10? Why not 100? angry

Lists everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
quinnboy:
I feel u.
Tnk ya
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Mutuwa(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bros...E go hard o!
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
temitemi1:
kiss kiss kiss
I c u
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mutuwa:
Bros...E go hard o!
How?
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Ezedon(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
OP i'm a Born Again i dont know what u are talking about
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by yemicoal(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Take pictures.... Unclad shey op??
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lizzylobito, you rock! For the first time i read something and feel like reading all over again.
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hmm! Nice one. I'd try all of dem next time. OP thanks for d info.

But for me, after sex is second round tins on ma mindcheesy...afta dat u know, 3rd round tins.

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ezedon:
OP i'm a Born Again i dont know what u are talking about
Lol! u wish.
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
crazysaint:
Lizzylobito, you rock! For the first time i read something and feel like reading all over again.
Blushing
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
obongproff:

But for me, after sex is second round tins on ma mindcheesy...afta dat u know, 3rd round tins.
OMG! abeg small small o.
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
yemicoal:
Take pictures.... Unclad shey op??
It's romantic, that is if u both feel like
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by ReVizz(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nlaaa cuddling afta sex? E sure me say u b virgin !
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by yemicoal(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lizzylobito:
It's romantic, that is if u both feel like
lol.. Issorai, I see kwara @ your location, u r based there?
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
yemicoal:
lol.. Issorai, I see kwara @ your location, u r based there?
Yeah
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
all these lists for Nigerian guys?

I pray ooooo

nice write up anyways
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by yemicoal(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Yeah
aii ma'am
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:
all these lists for Nigerian guys?

I pray ooooo

nice write up anyways
Tnx ma'am
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Tnx ma'am
you are welcome ma
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by tartar9(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
ask for forgiveness
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
So after I dn do withdrawal method,pour the proteins ontop her body...u say make I cuddle her? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
3,4 & 8 are irrelevant . Dont see the point. Cudling after yes dats kl but rlly u shud b tired y do i want to duscuss future lol do u rllythink his listening.

Touching n stuff pointless dont you know most ppl have pre-intimacy? Before sex . Eating after sex depends on the tome look if ur having it at like 1am in d morning you got work next day .... Ur not going to get up n cook some ppl cant even move wen they ave had a goid session.
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by paulolee(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
don't see any real reason or tinz to do after sex coz I did some of dem b4 sex....
wat I mostly do is DT
1. pick up ma fine
2. make some calls
3. takes bath n freshen up
4 opens fridqe n takes some qlasses of alomo
5. gives hr a kiss n heads to ma next boo's ous.
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by paulolee(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
don't see any real reason or tinz to do after sex coz I did some of dem b4 sex....
wat I mostly do is DT
1. pick up ma fone
2. make some calls
3. takes bath n freshen up
4 opens fridqe n takes some qlasses of alomo
5. gives hr a kiss n heads to ma next boo's ous.
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
obongproff:

Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
obongproff:

at last you will end up with a soar d**k Blame who? undecided
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
baffah96:
at last you will end up with a soar d**k Blame who? undecided

Bros na lie oh. Na only body pains oh. And d body pains sef is rily worth it, leave dat tin.
Re: 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2015
obongproff:

Bros na lie oh. Na only body pains oh. And d body pains sef is rily worth it, leave dat tin.
ehennn beta help yourself no try it oo wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Sure Signs She's Losing Interest In The Relationship / Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls / The Hilarious Meaning Of The Word "MOM" (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.