Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all (4443 Views)

Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari / Case Closed. Buhari's Certificate Shown / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Okokobioko!!!
We asked for certificate ,see what Buhari is giving his critics
Weapons of mass distraction grin grin
My brothers will not be moved

13 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by dunkem21(m): 3:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Baby fire,

Why you dey do this to me na

See speed wey I take rush open the thread.

That babe sha; mouth closed.

11 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by ascaris(m): 3:19am On Feb 11, 2015
This is certified true copy! Are you sure this woman will like this kind of publicity? She correct sha.

5 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 11, 2015
Biafranqueen, shizzle11, ngiziiwenofu1, ogologodimkpa,,nwafuluozoh, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, Firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine,

Snake don enter thatched roof o
We don enter another dimension of campaign o
Hmm

12 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 11, 2015
ascaris:
This is certified true copy! Are you sure this woman will like this kind of publicity? She correct sha.

That is a change you can believe in
Mammaries for Buhari

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by lilbabyak(m): 3:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Bros you ash
But come to think of it the pikin wey go suck this bobbie wath will he become in future?

Ashawo

3 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by ascaris(m): 3:44am On Feb 11, 2015
babyosisi:

That is a change you can believe in
Mammaries for Buhari
Is this the new slogan for Buhari's campaign?
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by White007(m): 3:44am On Feb 11, 2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by anonimi: 3:48am On Feb 11, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2114030_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

This message nor get sense at all.

Should we change Nigeria to Somalia or South Sudan that are plagued with civil war & strife for example

Anyway, dumb is what dumb does always.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by biafranqueen: 4:26am On Feb 11, 2015
babyosisi:
Okokobioko!!!
We asked for certificate ,see what Buhari is giving his critics
Weapons of mass distraction grin grin
My brothers will not be moved
B reast assure some he-goats will be tempted to touch upon the subject of switching grin

3 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by thaoriginator: 4:54am On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2114030_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Should we change Nigeria to Somalia or South Sudan that are plagued with civil war & strife for example

e be like say na dog shyte full inside ur head abi.. Beta go get brain bro n sto talking shyte

4 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 11, 2015
Damn! She can feed a whole street

5 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by tit(f): 5:10am On Feb 11, 2015
she needs a facial!

2 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by donsmall94(m): 5:40am On Feb 11, 2015
SMH for OP

1 Like

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 11, 2015
Dis drama sweet die

2 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by 175(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2015
I can wholeheartedly confirm that this is the true certified copy of GMB's certificate!

7 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by frankyychiji(f): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Babyosisi, thanks for putting this case to rest. 10000000000000000 likes for you.

3 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by JustCare: 6:43am On Feb 11, 2015
what's this you guys should be serious for once!
indecency everywhere

1 Like

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by folawiyoma(m): 6:43am On Feb 11, 2015
I cannot stop laughing. Wtdf!!!! Even people who are serious on this forum have turn to garage boy and girls respectively.

I open the thread full of expectation bc of the op name but what I see is. Okokobioko.

After all that breast, I wonder what change she's looking for. Hope her husband dey vigilant bc I c so many

4 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by folawiyoma(m): 6:46am On Feb 11, 2015
tit:
she needs a facial!

How do you even think of this? Clap for your self . Watery facial abi.
Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by clevvermind(m): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2015
Na watin buhari dey suck be dat? gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by kheart(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Seems like dis op was gettin Hot b4 openin dis thread. Go meet ur bf/husband ashawo grin

1 Like

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by Arysexy(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Cow bell? Hmm! Buhari is a Cattle follower. am not suprised.

This nunu get as e be.

3 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by bighead1(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2015
when you bring cowbell or peak milk to the court, then the case closed for real men,
Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by cirmuell(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:

Unless you're clueless, you and I know the mess Nigeria is curently in right now. It's definitly a change for good, redemption.
Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by OgologoDimkpa: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Change indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by Canme4u(m): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Sai Buhari.

Pls check my signature.
Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by iamkelv: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Boost your Finance ahead of Valentine's Day! Download the new Finance App @ www.infowarelimited.com. Available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, and Windows 8 Platforms.

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by Mcowubaba: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2015
R u sure that woman will like dis type of Publicity..
She is nt a meme, dnt mak her 1, she looks like a Mother...
Respect dat!!!
Ble$$ u

1 Like

Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by Dbestmax(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Ara n'azu nwa
Re: Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all by frodobee: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2015
People, did you notice the low use of the word "clueless" this days? I am beginning to like the opposition for their recent show of maturity. Abeg follow me congratulate them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! / Ipob Warns It's Members To Pay €1000 / Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.