Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! (4472 Views)

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments / Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
No people ever got good governance without some sacrifice.

Its our time to act. We seem to only talk. Now, lets also act.

We cant allow a few individuals to earn so much while the larger society struggles to make ends meet.

Lets join our signatures to send a strong message to these lawmakers.

When it comes down to issues of governance, we cant take the back seat.

We cant afford to leave this matter to the few leaders who are supporting this cause.

We need to put our signatures where our mouths are.

Sign the petition at: https://www.change.org/p/revenue-mobilisation-and-fiscal-commission-rmafc-nigerian-national-assembly-to-cut-nigerian-lawmakers-salaries

Mods, Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Oga Seun, please kindly move this thread to the FP. Thanks.

Cc: barcanista, Whynotthetruth, Truckpusher, Peppy luv, temitemi1, IzonOwei, Passingshot, and others too numerous to mention!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Where is the link that leads straight to the petition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Where's the link?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Where is the[b] link [/b]that leads straight to the petition

Link is provided. Thanks.
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Destinyfavour(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nigerians are getting wiser day by day. Hope the progressives or the so call change agents will do the right thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Signed!
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:
Signed!

Great one there, comrade.

That act is greater than 100 hours of prayers
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Great one there, comrade.

That act is greater than 100 hours of prayers

I even shared on Facebook too.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

I even shared on Facebook too.

That was great. You're the change you want the world to see. You're the real change agent!
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

That was great. You're the change you want the world to see. You're the real change agent!

Thanks bro and you too..
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

Thanks bro and you too..

It's time to act now. I can bet you this thread won't go far. We only rush to celebrity and ethnic threads. That's exactly why we're the way we are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
So you just click on 'sign petition' and that's it??
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

My dear, follow the link. On the right side of the site, you shall know what to do!

Action!
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

It's time to act now. I can bet you this thread won't go far. We only rush to celebrity and ethnic threads. That's exactly why we're the way we are!

You haven't called the right people in the name of ishilove, lalasticlala, Seun, else it would have gotten to FP before the thread was even created.. cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

My dear, follow the link. On the right side of the site, you shall know what to do!

Action!

Ok! I think that's about it cheesy

Don't blame me I be villager grin
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

My brother's wife wants to sign it too? cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Osun? undecided

Walai! If na Osun then na Aregbe na im cause am.. grin
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

You haven't called the right people in the name of ishilove, lalasticlala, Seun, else it would have gotten to FP before the thread was even created.. cheesy

OK. Let me do that. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

Osun? undecided
Walai! If na Osun then na Aregbe na im cause am.. grin
Why osun? undecided....Aregbe na my Nigg'a grin
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

My brother's wife wants to sign it too? cheesy
Who be your brother? shocked
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

That's it, my dear.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ishilove you are needed here oo.....Fp straight cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Why osun? undecided....Aregbe na my Nigg'a grin

Shebi na only Osun dem dey publicize the governor cluelessness leaving the fat goat in my region in the name of Roach-åss... cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Who be your brother? shocked

Whynotthe truth! cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

Whynotthe truth! cheesy

shocked shocked seems you're mistaking me for someone else grin
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:
Ishilove you are needed here oo.....Fp straight cheesy

Thank you, My......
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

shocked shocked seems you're mistaking me for someone else grin

I see as una two dey always battle for supremacy na im just conclude say una go good as man and wife na.. cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Thank you, My......

tongue talk or forever.......

But back to the main matter,where are our labour leaders?? I think this is the third time I'm asking this question?? Who is really fighting for us and our rights?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

I see as una two dey always battle for supremacy na im just conclude say una go good as man and wife na.. cheesy

Chai! It was only once na cheesy....na by fight you take dey no man and wife? tongue
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

tongue talk or forever.......

But back to the main matter,where are our labour leaders?? I think this is the third time I'm asking this question?? Who is really fighting for us and our rights?

The battle belongs to us. TUC and NLC can't be too trusted, dearest!

But their their voice will certainly add momentum to the move.

My baby! Distance can be a barrier sometimes!
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Chai! It was only once na cheesy....na by fight you take dey no man and wife? tongue

LoL! Abi na dearpreye dey captain your ship? cheesy

This one way una just dey exchange pleasantries like say tmao no dey..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Photo: The Only Foreign Investment Gov Oshiomole Brought To Edo In 8yrs / Big Truth Newspaper Imo. / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.